Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I'm not comparing the acts, but rather, the reasoning for why the person did x, y, or z. The reasoning doesn't excuse them, regardless of how severe their action was. This is a terrible attempt at deflecting the point I'm making that just because Chauvin murdered Floyd, doesn't give him the liberty to assume the cop is automatically guilty of murdering another Black person especially when he didn't know the facts.

I also didn't mean to bring up the gun to a pregnant woman's stomach to exonerate Chauvin. I said it's moot. Reread what I said before responding please. Floyd was a piece of s--t for what he did, but it is 100% irrelevant to his murder.
    Dude your wrong. People make quick rushes to judgement all the time. People don’t put there knees on peoples necks till they die all the time.
    To make any comparison of the two is past stupid and just shows your character and thoughtlessness and is a poster child for the phrase “Black Lives Matter” because fools like you compare it misspoken tweets. SMH

The Chauvin case obviously further conditioned LeBron to think that cops are unjustifiably killing Blacks for no reason...
    To think, or to recognize?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Thank you. This epitomizes why Redrum will never get it. And why he trips harder over a tweet from a black man, then a murder committed by a cop against a black man. He’s absolutely clueless when it comes to understanding/justifying/accepting how black people could feel a certain type of way, as his statements clearly show. If he truly does March and protest against police brutality, then he did it as a plant trying to figure out a way to sabotage the movement.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-03-2021 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Dude your wrong. People make quick rushes to judgement all the time. People don’t put there knees on peoples necks till they die all the time.
    To make any comparison of the two is past stupid and just shows your character and thoughtlessness and is a poster child for the phrase “Black Lives Matter” because fools like you compare it misspoken tweets. SMH
    Generally when someone misspeaks, they do so unintentionally. LeBron straight up was wrong because he did what many people do and judge a book by it's cover. That is what ignorant White supremist people do. You can't fight against racism with opposite racism.

You seem to be upset that people hold other people accountable for their words. When I do this with Trump supporters, they rage as hard as you. Being objective and consistent means people on both sides of the spectrum end up hating you .
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Thank you. This epitomizes why Redrum will never get it. And why he trips harder over a tweet from a black man, then a murder committed by a cop against a black man. He’s absolutely clueless when it comes to understanding/justifying/accepting how black people could feel a certain type of way, as his statements clearly show. If he truly does March and protest against police brutality, then he did it as a plant trying to figure out a way to sabotage the movement.
    I'm tripping harder over LeBron's tweet than when Chauvin murdered Floyd? I don't mind having a discussion with you, but lets be honest when we discuss. It's pointless to try to vilify me for having a different point-of-view than you. You fall right into the trap... it's why you can't discuss things without making personal assumptions and attacks.

My entire firm went out and protested after the Chauvin murder. I've acknowledged racial and social inequalities... the difference is, I don't want people like LeBron to deflect from the real racism and inequalities happening in 2021 so we can push an agenda that isn't accurate.

San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, I guess you should stick to calling him "boy" or some sort of derogative nickname.
    I'm sure he will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lebron gets way far more attention than he deserves. Especially on the non-sport social media. He is a highly paid Jock but still a jock.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I'm sure he will

Once again, proof that you know nothing.

Ahhh the consistency of PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

To think that it's happening left and right.... Hence, he reacted without knowing all the facts. Him thinking it happens all the time enabled him to ignore the facts and instead assume the White cop is racist and killed the Black girl unjustifiably...

It's as if Lebron doesn't give two s--ts that a Black person is about to kill another Black person, provided the White cop isn't the one that kills a Black person, even if it means saving that Black person's life. It's absurdity. He never even apologized to the cop for being so quick to judge and being ignorant of the facts. Instead, he gives a passive aggressive response saying he was angry and a lot of people act as if he is being crucified after he "apologized".
    Last edited by Redrum187; 05-04-2021 at 01:17 PM.

San Antonio Spurs

To think that it's happening left and right.... Hence, he reacted without knowing all the facts. Him thinking it happens all the time enabled him to ignore the facts and instead assume the White cop is racist and killed the Black girl unjustifiably...

It's as if Lebron doesn't give two s--ts that a Black person is about to kill another Black person, provided the White cop isn't the one that kills a Black person, even if it means saving that Black person's life. It's absurdity. He never even apologized to the cop for being so quick to judge and being ignorant of the facts. Instead, he gives a passive aggressive response saying he was angry and a lot of people act as if he is being crucified after he "apologized".
    It does happen left and right though.

This is probably the first time a black person has been justifiably shot in the back out of the last 5-10 times so, one can understand a quick rush to judgement when usually a shot in the back isn’t justified.

I'm tripping harder over LeBron's tweet than when Chauvin murdered Floyd? I don't mind having a discussion with you, but lets be honest when we discuss. It's pointless to try to vilify me for having a different point-of-view than you. You fall right into the trap... it's why you can't discuss things without making personal assumptions and attacks.

My entire firm went out and protested after the Chauvin murder. I've acknowledged racial and social inequalities... the difference is, I don't want people like LeBron to deflect from the real racism and inequalities happening in 2021 so we can push an agenda that isn't accurate.
    Bron has misspoke 1 time. Trump 500 times and never took his tweets down. How many posts do you have like this for Trump? Exactly

It does happen left and right though.

This is probably the first time a black person has been justifiably shot in the back out of the last 5-10 times so, one can understand a quick rush to judgement when usually a shot in the back isn’t justified.
    Unfortunately, the statistics gathered tell a different story. In fact, they did a break down of Black people killed in 2020. The rare times a cop killed a Black person unjustifiably, the cop was punished.

The problem has more to do with cops not being vetted thoroughly enough and overall bad police training. I'm not saying a cop needs to pass the bar, but they should know the basics of what is and isn't legal, especially as it pertains to physical force. They need to have periodic psychological evaluations... many of them are vets who have some insane PTSD. That isn't to say I think vets are bad, but PTSD is a sad side effect of being in war...

If there is evidence to race being a motivating factor for why a cop kills someone unjustifiably, I WANT TO SEE IT. I want to see anything that substantiates cops abuse their power because they are racists rather than just power hungry and ignorant of the law. We can't just make blanketed assumptions of a group of people... cops, Black people, etc...

I remember sharing a video of a police officer blasting a poor unarmed White kid on his knees in a hallway... he was walking on his knees with his hands up towards the officers (as instructed), but then he fell forward and reached to grab his pants from falling and he was executed. I don't think the cop did it because he hates White people... why would race be the first thing I think about? In the video, the cop is threatening to blast him if the kid does an order in a different way than he instructed. The cop was a freaking lunatic.

San Antonio Spurs

Bron has misspoke 1 time. Trump 500 times and never took his tweets down. How many posts do you have like this for Trump? Exactly
    What does Trump have to do with this though? I have blasted Trump a multitude of times. I mostly stick in the NBA forum. In fact, I made this thread there. I'm only here because it was moved.

I've attacked Trump on areas I think he was toxic in as well as mentioned the good things he has done. He is the only president in my lifetime to pass significant criminal justice reform. While the left accuses everyone of being racist or racism as the motiving factor for everything, they did jack s--t about addressing police reform. Thankfully, the orange man did something right. There is plenty more work to be done... hopefully Biden can expand on criminal justice reform, but I doubt it.

LeBron doesn't just speak out of his *** and refuse to apologize to the person he vilified, he also bites his tongue as it pertains to China and their crimes against humanity. The ONLY person with balls enough to say something about it was Daryl Morey. Of course as it pertains to basketball, I think he is a good GM but I don't like him... as a person though, he has my respect. He received backlash for standing up for social justice... but because it's China and the NBA receives a ton of revenue from them he is pressure to backpedal... Apparently it's only acceptable to be a social justice warrior for Black people only. It's complete hypocritical garbage.

San Antonio Spurs

China!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Well the thing is, it DOES happen all the time. Pretty much any black male in adulthood will tell you they have experienced being treated differently by law enforcement. Pretty much EVERY single black person has experienced it either directly or indirectly.

That's what systemic racism is. It's a system which exerts itself in a racist manner. How could black people possibly live under a racist system and not deal with racism on a regular basis? American culture is arguably the most racist culture in the world.

Seems you are the one THINKING things here rather than recognizing.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast