Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It says America right in there name. If it says America in the name then they should stand up for Americans.

That little black girl who died was an american but for some reason MAGA never mentioned her. Some people are brainwashed by media to think MAGA doesnt stand for supporting americans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So of a group like Make America Great Again is not giving attention to Americans in America, they should be criticized too?

The name is literally make America great, either they support Americans or they dont.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    MAGA is not a group, troll harder.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Of course but you donít focus on white people inciting in a worse way. Do you remember your response for Trump on jan 6?

This is where itís clear you have extreme double standards towards someone who is white actually inciting much worse. Lebron had a deleted tweet and you are going over the top in a completely different manner.

You wonít answer why and since thread to thread here or blm it seems very consistently based on race. People can see the obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    my response FOR Trump is that he did not incite the rioting. I provided literally what he said, the words protest and peace. you know that is an American right.. right?

you were lied to that Trump incited the rioting, and you bought it. you're gullible. I don't know why you (and others) are so gullible, does the hate for Trump have that much of an impact, is Trump Derangement Syndrome a real thing for people who automatically believe anything. common sense, reality, and an ability to think has been gone. have some really been this stupid.

as for the rioting, I did not support it and said it was wrong, right from the beginning.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Everyoneís opinion should be valued equally overall, but not everyoneís opinion should be counted equally on everything.

For example, should I count your opinion equally to a womanís on what itís like to give birth?
    you mean birthing people.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Obviously, our opinions are less educated in some areas. Ive never given birth so other than to say its a difficult process my knowledge is limited. Ive also never performed open heart surgery. Seems to me this is just a crutch the left uses to try and garner support for their arguments.

I've also never got an emergency call, rolled up on a scene and seen a teenager wielding a knife forcing me to use lethal force to stop her. Neither has LeBron James. Yet here we are discussing his opinion on the matter. Why should his opinion on this issue or any issue involving police involved killing hold water? Cause of his race? Cause he is one of the best basketball players ever? Cause his opinion typically coincides with yours?
    Itís not that your experience is less educated, itís that your experience is less experienced in that area. I do love how you admit my point is 100% valid and then say itís a crutch the left uses lol. Perhaps if you used this crutch youíd actually start listening to people who have experience about the things you are discussing. Or donít, and continue to tell pregnant women what itís like because your experience carries as much weight as theirs...

Should we be discussing LeBron Jamesí opinion on how the officer could have acted? No, what he said was stupid. But so is dismissing black peopleís experience of what itís like to be black in America, or believing your opinion on the subject should carry as much weight as a black personís in this regard. Yet you did both...

Was it the majority of native Americans that had an issue with it? When was the vote held to determine this?

No you had a group of mostly white people putting pressure on the owner. A group of mostly white people believing they know what's best for natives. It's the same thing with black people. It's possible that aunt jamima offended some black people. But many black people weren't offended by it. However, a group consisting mostly of white people fought to get it removed. Just like in the 1920s and 30a when those same white people thought it'd be better to have separate schools and water fountains...weird.
    Are you seriously equating getting rid of the Redskins name with wanting separate but equal? WOW.

On Aunt Jemina and Uncle Ben. They were created during Jim Crow when the racial stereotype of minorities was a running gag. Birth of the Nation, Gone with the Wind, and numerous other movies show blacks as servants, stupid, lazy without one single positive image. Reaffirming the idea of us being sub-species deserving of our second-class citizen status at that time. Now it is some other reason for what we deserve, but I digress.

Considering all this and the KKK's job of overseeing the blacks, federally supported Jim Crow, I think the image of Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben was the least of their concern. Background noise in a culture we had no voice in at that time.

That didn't stop us from buying the damn pancake mix because it is good. I do buy Log Cabin syrup so I still resist
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't demand anything, you're not capable of understanding what I said because of your own ignorance.
    Yes you did, you demanded people respond about Lebron James doing something bad as you kept posting on it even referencing me by username at one point bringing it up lol. You are just focused on attacking Lebron or BLM in any way you can in hypocritical manner and won't answer why.

my response FOR Trump is that he did not incite the rioting. I provided literally what he said, the words protest and peace. you know that is an American right.. right?

you were lied to that Trump incited the rioting, and you bought it. you're gullible. I don't know why you (and others) are so gullible, does the hate for Trump have that much of an impact, is Trump Derangement Syndrome a real thing for people who automatically believe anything. common sense, reality, and an ability to think has been gone. have some really been this stupid.

as for the rioting, I did not support it and said it was wrong, right from the beginning.
    EXACTLY. So you now admit if a white person with the level of influence of POTUS spends months riling up his base with lies about the election who then holds a rally telling them to march down to the capitol and fight like hell you will defend it. Yet when it comes to a black person deleting a tweet on accountability (even if wrongly so that's still what happened) you will have this level of outrage. Whether or not Trump incited the violence you were whining about Lebron possibly radicalizing his followers which could lead to attacking the police officer when we literally saw Trump rile up his base and that outcome happened to a much larger extreme but you defend it.

Why? Just answer the simply question why you treat black people/organizations so differently and are so intent on attacking them in negative ways/calling them out?
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-07-2021 at 11:35 AM.

Are you seriously equating getting rid of the Redskins name with wanting separate but equal? WOW.
    Well, there's plenty of offensive white mascots. We just removed all the non white mascots. Separate but equal i suppose.

Well, there's plenty of offensive white mascots. We just removed all the non white mascots. Separate but equal I suppose.
    Yes, removing mascots is the same as separate but equal. I imagine the reason you keep going back to separate but equal is because thatís as far as your views on race have progressed.

Yes, removing mascots is the same as separate but equal. I imagine the reason you keep going back to separate but equal is because thatís as far as your views on race have progressed.
    I'm for equality. Meaning id like minorities represented in marketing as much as white people. Do you feel the same way or should all minority mascots be banned so the white ones can reign supreme?

I'm for equality. Meaning id like minorities represented in marketing as much as white people. Do you feel the same way or should all minority mascots be banned so the white ones can reign supreme?
    Keep telling yourself your support of the Redskins name or depictions of black people from the Jim Crow era is equality.

I want black people and native Americans to be mascots, just not offensive ones, or is that too much of an ask?

Joey: if you donít call Native Americans Redskins youíre a RACIST!

MAGA is not a group, troll harder.
    It is a defacto group, those who call themselves Trump supporters ardent enough to wear the hat.

In some ways, Jim Crow was more devasting than slavery for the nation as a whole. It births many of our differences. North vs South which nearly reflects our political divide. The undying thought that the south will rise again, returning America to the peak of white supremacy, is alive and well. Those who believe that way voted for Trump, especially after he moved from dissing one minority after another during his first campaign. He cut what little that Obama did for criminal justice reform, push a Muslim ban on those entering our country, became more brutal than Obama in stopping illegals, ripped native American land and park forests for mining, talk tough to Europe, China, Maxine Water, and cheered cops gunning down a far left-winger while supporting the racists at Charlotteville by saying some are really good people. Arm counter-protest, ramming cars into a demonstration, riots, statue tipping, state and federal buildings raided and held, (feel like the beginning of the Temptation's Ball of Confusion song) and people still want him to be president.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast