Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 475
  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It IS what we are talking about, the entire reason people are vocal about this is because they are treated differently, and being treated differently by law enforcement carries very real consequences with it, including things like being sent to prison or being killed.

    That doesnt mean being killed is the only measurable negative consequence, but it will be highlighted, naturally.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    in general not all the time. that is a problem too, some are quick to think it's always about race every single time while having no interest in anything else.

    we can't have an honest conversation about this because some see race and nothing else, assume race is the only factor, and don't want to hear about anything that contradicts that. when people bring up anything else then they are accused of being racist and/or supporting racism.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    https://twitter.com/KingJames/status...31737159770112
    I fueled the wrong conversation about Ma’Khia Bryant and I owe it to her and this movement to change it. Thank you @fabiolacineas for educating us about Ma’Khia and her story and why this needs to be about her.
    LeBron wrongly vilified a police officer.

    the conversation should be that MB was trying to stab someone, and the shooting was justified.

    do we even know the name of the black girl who's life was saved by the police officer's justified shooting.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,219
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Only Redrum would compare murder to a wrong assumption. What your saying is wrongly accusing a cop is as bad as killing a black man. That line of thinking only comes from someone with a higher level of expected privilege. This is the kind of language that just disgusts me and shows how little he thinks of equality between black and white people.

    Again...black death is comparable to white disrespect to this guy. What an embarrassment
    Ya it is pretty ridiculous saying there is no excuse for a deleted tweet then using Chauvin murdering someone and pedophilia as other examples of things without an excuse in kind. Like what in the world is the point because there are massive differences and there certainly are different levels of excuses for each... I think it makes the agenda here a little more clear and what I was getting at on how people have such extreme standards towards Lebron. He handled this better than the most recent POTUS of our country lol and most of those focues on attacking Lebron seemingly supported said Trumpism. It's very disingenuous imo but it fits with the shut up and dribble approach they took towards him previously.

    Redrum had no excuse to make a comparison like that. Hitler had no excuse for executing Jewish people. Rapists have no excuse for raping other people.

    We can make sense of why people do stupid/disgusting things but there isn't an excuse.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,091
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Ya it is pretty ridiculous saying there is no excuse for a deleted tweet then using Chauvin murdering someone and pedophilia as other examples of things without an excuse in kind. Like what in the world is the point because there are massive differences and there certainly are different levels of excuses for each... I think it makes the agenda here a little more clear and what I was getting at on how people have such extreme standards towards Lebron. He handled this better than the most recent POTUS of our country lol and most of those focues on attacking Lebron seemingly supported said Trumpism. It's very disingenuous imo but it fits with the shut up and dribble approach they took towards him previously.

    Redrum had no excuse to make a comparison like that. Hitler had no excuse for executing Jewish people. Rapists have no excuse for raping other people.

    We can make sense of why people do stupid/disgusting things but there isn't an excuse.
    10000000%
    /thread

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,219
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    10000000%
    /thread
    'LeBron James should focus on basketball rather than presiding over the destruction of the NBA, which has just recorded the lowest television RATINGS, by far, in the long and distinguished history of the League,' said Trump.

    'His RACIST rants are divisive, nasty, insulting and demeaning.

    'He may be a great basketball player but he is doing nothing to bring our Country together!'

    The great Donald Trump calling out Lebron for racism and telling him to focus on basketball. We all know about the fox news host with the shut up and dribble approach as well. None of this is genuine, they don't actually care about some standard they just want to attack someone they see as on "the other side". There are 0 actual standards around even the POTUS going far far far more over the top. Calling to ban muslims from entering the country or his initial burst of support that ended up leading him to the nomination was pushing birthirism against Obama. We can go on and on and on he shared propaganda on twitter repeatedly himself against certain people/groups. The idea he or his followers or fox news covering this in the manner they have etc. actually care is ridiculous.

    He was the POTUS of this country for 4 years repeatedly doing far worse and people want to attack a black athlete for one post on twitter that was shortly after deleted. There is no standard they hold here that Lebron James broke, even if he were the POTUS and not just an athlete this is what many of the people complaining supported from their team. It's clearly an attempt at a political gotcha moment imo. They got him, he shouldn't have tweeted and it's why he deleted it shortly after. Most have agreed on that and he himself deleted it lol but they will focus and attack as if it is some horrible act he committed in comparison to others.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Ya it is pretty ridiculous saying there is no excuse for a deleted tweet then using Chauvin murdering someone and pedophilia as other examples of things without an excuse in kind. Like what in the world is the point because there are massive differences and there certainly are different levels of excuses for each... I think it makes the agenda here a little more clear and what I was getting at on how people have such extreme standards towards Lebron. He handled this better than the most recent POTUS of our country lol and most of those focues on attacking Lebron seemingly supported said Trumpism. It's very disingenuous imo but it fits with the shut up and dribble approach they took towards him previously.

    Redrum had no excuse to make a comparison like that. Hitler had no excuse for executing Jewish people. Rapists have no excuse for raping other people.

    We can make sense of why people do stupid/disgusting things but there isn't an excuse.

    better? what is better? I know there were times when Trump jumped to a conclusion, and times when he was criticized for that. like assuming a terrorist attack was from radical Islam, and he was criticized because that could cause backlash for real Muslims. same thing goes here for LeBron, he was wrong about a police officer and that could have ramifications for the officer or police in general. this police officer (or other police) could be targeted and assaulted. his name and information is publicly known. LeBron should have known better.

    LeBron was wrong, period. no reason to deflect to anything else.

    must be racist of me to go after LeBron James, right.. despite him being the one that vilified a police officer after justified shooting.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,084
    You're quite clearly racist regardless.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,219
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    better? what is better? I know there were times when Trump jumped to a conclusion, and times when he was criticized for that. like assuming a terrorist attack was from radical Islam, and he was criticized because that could cause backlash for real Muslims. same thing goes here for LeBron, he was wrong about a police officer and that could have ramifications for the officer or police in general. this police officer (or other police) could be targeted and assaulted. his name and information is publicly known. LeBron should have known better.

    LeBron was wrong, period. no reason to deflect to anything else.

    must be racist of me to go after LeBron James, right.. despite him being the one that vilified a police officer after justified shooting.
    He handled it better as in when he made a questionable decision he deleted the tweet. He didn't run on a policy of banning muslims from entering or birthirism or anything like that for extended periods.

    He made a poor decision/tweet and shortly after deleted it. The outrage over it since has been very disingenuous from posters like yourself who regularily refused to call out Trump and even often defended him despite far worse/over the top actions.

    I am not sure if your double standards are only because one is white the other is black. Overall you regularly take a racist approach so that could be influencing you here too who knows.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    He handled it better as in when he made a questionable decision he deleted the tweet. He didn't run on a policy of banning muslims from entering or birthirism or anything like that for extended periods.

    He made a poor decision/tweet and shortly after deleted it.

    except the reason that he deleted it wasn't because he realized that he was wrong, he deleted it because he said it was being used to create more hate. the hate was his tweet. he should have apologized for the tweet and apologized to the officer.



    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The outrage over it since has been very disingenuous from posters like yourself who regularily refused to call out Trump and even often defended him despite far worse/over the top actions.

    I am not sure if your double standards are only because one is white the other is black. Overall you regularly take a racist approach so that could be influencing you here too who knows.

    you're really not good at paying attention, I've criticized Trump myself.

    and here you are with another ignorant narrative, that the only possible reason I could criticize LeBron (and not Trump, despite that being false) is race.

    I don't know why you deflect to Trump here anyway. I'm well aware of Trump's violent rhetoric and have called it out. try paying better attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump shouldn't be calling for violence.
    I even had this in the Maxine Waters thread, that nobody replied to..
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post32422118

    here is another thing Trump has said that I disagree with.

    (more evidence that I'm not a blind Trump supporter valade16)

    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...h-dakota-rally

    Donald Trump can't be someone to say this, because he has said worst than what Maxine Waters said.

    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...d-for-violence

    people can call out Maxine Waters for what she said. the media should cover that because harassment is not okay. but when Trump says something like this then all it does is makes the media cover that instead.

    it's hard to talk about things when some only want to see/remember what they want to see/remember.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    and here you are with another ignorant narrative, that the only possible reason I could criticize LeBron (and not Trump, despite that being false) is race.
    But this is true. It's the reason why you keep calling out BLM and not MAGA.

    When your response is that MAGA is not a group it only makes it more obvious.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  11. #101
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,219
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    except the reason that he deleted it wasn't because he realized that he was wrong, he deleted it because he said it was being used to create more hate. the hate was his tweet. he should have apologized for the tweet and apologized to the officer.






    you're really not good at paying attention, I've criticized Trump myself.

    and here you are with another ignorant narrative, that the only possible reason I could criticize LeBron (and not Trump, despite that being false) is race.

    I don't know why you deflect to Trump here anyway. I'm well aware of Trump's violent rhetoric and have called it out. try paying better attention.




    it's hard to talk about things when some only want to see/remember what they want to see/remember.
    So him deleting the tweet deserves this level of criticism because you also haven't like his reasoning since? Again this is insane, he is a pro athlete that did something bad and has been speaking about it since after deleting it shortly after. He did something bad then removed it and sure he hasn't taken full responsibility but lol if people think that is how these superstar/egomaniacs work. It's insane to focus this much on such a small thing from a celebrity that they deleted lol.

    The reason race comes up is your individual constant double standards around it that you never can fully explain. You did not focus on each one of Trumps mistakes to even remotely this level. Calling him out occasionally so you can point to it and say "see I have done it" doesn't counter the obvious double standards everyone with a brain can see issue to issue and regularly points out to you as well.

    The reason to bring up an example of how this is an extreme double standards like with Trump is to point out this is disingenuous/fake outrage coming from right wing media/Trump/their followers.

    The reason I mention race is your constant double standards around it

  12. #102
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    But this is true. It's the reason why you keep calling out BLM and not MAGA.

    When your response is that MAGA is not a group it only makes it more obvious.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    MAGA is not a group. maybe eventually this will sink in.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #103
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So him deleting the tweet deserves this level of criticism because you also haven't like his reasoning since? Again this is insane, he is a pro athlete that did something bad and has been speaking about it since after deleting it shortly after. He did something bad then removed it and sure he hasn't taken full responsibility but lol if people think that is how these superstar/egomaniacs work. It's insane to focus this much on such a small thing from a celebrity that they deleted lol.
    bold might be the smartest thing I've ever seen from you. everything else is unnecessary gibberish.


    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The reason race comes up is your individual constant double standards around it that you never can fully explain. You did not focus on each one of Trumps mistakes to even remotely this level. Calling him out occasionally so you can point to it and say "see I have done it" doesn't counter the obvious double standards everyone with a brain can see issue to issue and regularly points out to you as well.

    The reason to bring up an example of how this is an extreme double standards like with Trump is to point out this is disingenuous/fake outrage coming from right wing media/Trump/their followers.

    The reason I mention race is your constant double standards around it
    because when I call out Trump nobody wants to argue with me against it.

    Trump is an *******, argue against me.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,393
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold might be the smartest thing I've ever seen from you. everything else is unnecessary gibberish.




    because when I call out Trump nobody wants to argue with me against it.

    Trump is an *******, argue against me.
    And a narcissist....we know

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    MAGA is not a group. maybe eventually this will sink in.
    Yes, they are.

    But that's beside the point. The point is your argument sounds very racist because you only look to deride black groups and black equality. You don't deride white groups for the same thing. It says america in their name, yet it doesnt bother you that they ignore American victims. But it does when it comes to BLM ignoring black victims. This is why we all know your argument is not sincere.

    This hypocrisy seems to be based on race. So naturally, people will view you as someone who supports racist approach.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-05-2021 at 06:26 PM.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •