Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 475
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact that the closest approximation of Trump's antics is Hulk Hogan is the strongest proof yet he was a clown who should never have been President lol.
    The fact that he became president shows how sick and tired people are of the political establishment. Trump should have never had a chance. Blame the current politicians for spitting out horrible candidates across the board.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,202
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    The fact that he became president shows how sick and tired people are of the political establishment. Trump should have never had a chance. Blame the current politicians for spitting out horrible candidates across the board.
    I'll blame the people that voted for. I hadn't felt the need to vote since 2000.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,091
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You guys remember Hulk Hogan's theme song?



    I guess he's encouraging people to break the law and aggressively hurt others as well.

    Why can't we just acknowledge that there are dumb people from both sides who do dumb things but don't represent the majority? Unless you're implying that Hulk Hogan was asking for others to hurt others... Sure, let's stick with that because it pushes a nasty narrative.
    At the end of the day, “your next” is so much less than anything anyone has said. If I can’t spin “fight like hell” into fighting like hell, even after people fought like hell and actually killed a police officer. Then you can’t spin “your next” into anything violent either.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,091
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact that the closest approximation of Trump's antics is Hulk Hogan is the strongest proof yet he was a clown who should never have been President lol.
    So true. Lolololol

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,742
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    The fact that he became president shows how sick and tired people are of the political establishment. Trump should have never had a chance. Blame the current politicians for spitting out horrible candidates across the board.
    agree
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,393
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    as I've said before Trump is an *******, but the reality is he didn't criticize/attack this person because they were handicapped.
    And a narcissist.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,393
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    https://youtu.be/dWpeOSlOTtc

    When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside.
    You gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide.
    Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
    I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide.

    I am a real American.
    Fight for the rights of every man.
    I am a real American.
    fight for what's right, fight for your life!

    I feel strong about right and wrong,
    And I don't take trouble for very long,
    I got something deep inside of me.
    Courage is the thing that keeps us free.

    I am a real American.
    Fight for the rights of every man.
    I am a real American.
    fight for what's right, fight for your life!

    Well you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
    I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,

    I am a real American.
    Fight for the rights of every man,
    I am a real American.
    Fight for what's right, fight for your life!
    I am a real American.
    Fight for the rights of every man,
    I am a real American.
    Fight for what's right, fight for your life!

    source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/misce...emelyrics.html



    C'mon dude, Hulk Hogan wants you to fight! Get out there and start hurting people!
    Didn't Goldberg always yell "YOURE NEXT!!!!!! "

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  8. #383
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well so long as he had a good reason to mock them.
    in this context wouldn't matter if it was a good reason or not. the point is he didn't do it because the person was handicapped, but that has been what some said.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #384
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, wow. You are comparing a wrestler within an (as in being scripted for entertainment) fictional world to Trump in the real world? As in real-world consequences?

    When Trump incites the crowd before the Capital Building Raid, there was unrest everywhere on both sides months before. A few state capitol buildings were taken over by Trumpsters and law folks stopped an attempt to kidnap a Mich. governor and execute her after holding a kangaroo court to convict her. So a good leader would customize his speech to not incite further violence within this environment. King was great at that, and Robert F. Kennedy actually calmed a crowd that was ready for violence after MLK's murder. You really should read that speech and the story around it. What did he do within a volatile environment? He revved them up after weeks upon weeks of selling the election was a fraud. All to achieve his own personal ambition. Funny, I watch a few seasons of his 'Apprentice" show, and the one thing that became clear, he respects anyone who does what they must do to get ahead. He berated one contestant for not getting more money from his backers/friends to win a contest. When the guy complains that he didn't want to impose on his friends that way, Trump laughed and said that is why he is being voted out. He wouldn't do what it takes to succeed. It was very telling about his personality.
    then it would be the same thing for Kamala Harris or anyone else using the word FIGHT related to protesting, when we know there has been unrest and rioting already.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #385
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,094
    Some people are going to defend Donnie until the day they die.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Some people are going to defend Donnie until the day they die.
    Orange man bad grrrrrrr

  12. #387
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,094
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Orange man bad grrrrrrr
    Good to see you fully melting down in to this kind of slop just like Special, nasty, and so many others when backed in to a corner.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Good to see you fully melting down in to this kind of slop just like Special, nasty, and so many others when backed in to a corner.
    How am i backed into a corner? Its just that every thread i go into your comments are basically the same. They are simplistic and essentially how you think negatively about donald Trump. He's not even the president anymore and youre still on about him.

    I disagree with several posters on this forum. But most of my disagreements are with people of differing opinions. At least with val and some of the others our disagreements have substance and we debate the merits back and forth. You literally add nothing except snide "donny boy" comments. I dont know who him losing is worse for, the "trumpsters" or you. Im sure they will find another politician to support but will you have any more material once the low hanging fruit is gone?

  14. #389
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,094
    Oh neat: the classic "lol Trump is living rent free in your head, dude". So creative, so relevant.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh neat: the classic "lol Trump is living rent free in your head, dude". So creative, so relevant.
    You're the one who keeps bringing up Trump. I actually avoid trump/biden threads. At least if your comments had some substance i could understand but they don't. I disagree with almost everything nasty posts, but at least his comments have substance. Youre literally like debating with a bratty teenager

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •