Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    my response FOR Trump is that he did not incite the rioting. I provided literally what he said, the words protest and peace. you know that is an American right.. right?

you were lied to that Trump incited the rioting, and you bought it. you're gullible. I don't know why you (and others) are so gullible, does the hate for Trump have that much of an impact, is Trump Derangement Syndrome a real thing for people who automatically believe anything. common sense, reality, and an ability to think has been gone. have some really been this stupid.

as for the rioting, I did not support it and said it was wrong, right from the beginning.
    Trump disagrees with you. He admitted that he was partly at fault. He def pumped people up to “take back America”.

Funny how You accuse Bron for enciting violence when all he said was “your next” which meant next to go to jail, which is the judicial process and has nothing to do with rioting and nobody came close to rioting where as trump pumped up a mob, got them pissed off and there was a riot immediately after, and yet he didn’t incite violence. Your double standard is showing
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-07-2021 at 12:40 PM.

It’s funny how some people get worked up over a deleted tweet “your next”

The same people tell black people that we overreact to cops shooting black people when we have cops on tape saying...”we need a race war so we can slaughter these n-words and set them back 5 generations” And then have to hear how cops aren’t racist all day long.

This is a hilarious double standard.

They literally can’t take “your next” meaning we want you on trial

And then tell us we overreact when there are cops saying “I can’t Waite to slaughter n words”

Can’t take you bums seriously

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Yes you did, you demanded people respond about Lebron James doing something bad as you kept posting on it even referencing me by username at one point bringing it up lol. You are just focused on attacking Lebron or BLM in any way you can in hypocritical manner and won't answer why.
    I answered why, you don't want to accept what I said. keep trolling.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    EXACTLY. So you now admit if a white person with the level of influence of POTUS spends months riling up his base with lies about the election who then holds a rally telling them to march down to the capitol and fight like hell you will defend it.

Yet when it comes to a black person deleting a tweet on accountability (even if wrongly so that's still what happened) you will have this level of outrage. Whether or not Trump incited the violence you were whining about Lebron possibly radicalizing his followers which could lead to attacking the police officer when we literally saw Trump rile up his base and that outcome happened to a much larger extreme but you defend it.

Why? Just answer the simply question why you treat black people/organizations so differently and are so intent on attacking them in negative ways/calling them out?

someone should be smart enough to know the first 2 things are different.

the bold is protesting, an American right.

you know who else has this right, Black Lives Matter. they can march and fight like hell with anger and passion, but when they too cross the line into rioting it is wrong just like those from January 6th.

the comparison here is also weak when there has been far more rioting and violence from people with BLM and those calling themselves Antifa. more rioting, more violence, more looting, more fires, more death. that also includes white agitators just out to destroy things rather than caring about any BLM goal. but yet all of that is more accepted and not called out the same. all that more and yet the attack on the Capitol has gotten much more media attention, so much that the media tries to defend the more from the left.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It is a defacto group, those who call themselves Trump supporters ardent enough to wear the hat.
    not a group. it's a political phrase, just as it was for Reagan, and Bill Clinton when he said it as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Trump disagrees with you. He admitted that he was partly at fault. He def pumped people up to “take back America”.

Funny how You accuse Bron for enciting violence when all he said was “your next” which meant next to go to jail, which is the judicial process and has nothing to do with rioting and nobody came close to rioting where as trump pumped up a mob, got them pissed off and there was a riot immediately after, and yet he didn’t incite violence. Your double standard is showing
    Trump has had worse rhetoric before 2020 and I've called that out too.

I never said LeBron did incite anything, I said could.

the bold is the problem. LeBron James has 49.7 MILLION followers on twitter. his influence is huge, his hate and ignorance with his tweet could radicalize people with more hate and cause them to assault this specific police officer or other police in general.
    the bold is the problem. LeBron James has 49.7 MILLION followers on twitter. his influence is huge, his hate and ignorance with his tweet could radicalize people with more hate and cause them to assault this specific police officer or other police in general.
    I then went on to provide someone who went on a rant before killing a police officer after LeBron said this, who in their rant mentioned something related to George Floyd.

how many people know the name of Jessica Beauvais?

LeBron's tweet was April 21.

this happened April 28..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-hit-run.html
    that doesn't mean this person was incited by LeBron, but using the same logic of people incited by Trump it's possible.

I wanted to focus on this part.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post

he said you're next, about an officer that did nothing wrong. that is an important point. it was a justified shooting of someone in the attempt of stabbing another black girl. I haven't even seen that other black girl named, her life mattered too. where is her story, where are people talking about her. people should be thanking this police officer for saving her life.

LeBron should have never tweeted this to begin with, but he rushed judgement before having facts/details.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I answered why, you don't want to accept what I said. keep trolling.
    someone should be smart enough to know the first 2 things are different.

the bold is protesting, an American right.

you know who else has this right, Black Lives Matter. they can march and fight like hell with anger and passion, but when they too cross the line into rioting it is wrong just like those from January 6th.

the comparison here is also weak when there has been far more rioting and violence from people with BLM and those calling themselves Antifa. more rioting, more violence, more looting, more fires, more death. that also includes white agitators just out to destroy things rather than caring about any BLM goal. but yet all of that is more accepted and not called out the same. all that more and yet the attack on the Capitol has gotten much more media attention, so much that the media tries to defend the more from the left.
    Except you don't answer the question what you do is deflect into attacking black people and organizations over and over instead. Every single time for months and years. We all can see the obvious you just gotta explain what makes you hate black people to this extreme level you have these insane double standards?

When confronted with a white person with more influence riling up their base with lies/holding a rally near the capitol/telling them to go down there and fight like hell and what ended with the scene at the capitol and people dying... You talk about his rights. When a black person tweets you attack them as dangerous for what they deleted in calling for accountability of police (in a poor way). You understand how one is far far worse reaching more people from a position of authority in this country yet instead of answering anything about this double standards towards black/white people you instead deflected into attacking BLM?

Why do you constantly go out of your way to attack black people demand they do this or that in an attempt to control them etc. for minor things while defending this level of behavior from white people as "their rights". You don't think black people have rights too?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Was it the majority of native Americans that had an issue with it? When was the vote held to determine this?

No you had a group of mostly white people putting pressure on the owner. A group of mostly white people believing they know what's best for natives. It's the same thing with black people. It's possible that aunt jamima offended some black people. But many black people weren't offended by it. However, a group consisting mostly of white people fought to get it removed. Just like in the 1920s and 30a when those same white people thought it'd be better to have separate schools and water fountains...weird.
    There were many black people who were not offended by aunt jemima, they probably never even thought of her as a racist symbol. However that does not change what that character actually was. That character was meant to symbolize black servitude toward white people. It's a racist symbol.

Why does it bother you that people.dont want to have racist symbols open and present everywhere?

If I sold Aryan Supremacy syrup with a swastika on it, would you have the same reaction if people.tried changing it? Or is it because YOU agree in this case so then you support it?

So you feel the white majority of america should be the one who determines what's racist or not?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-07-2021 at 05:34 PM.

MAGA is not a group, troll harder.
    Yes they are, try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Joey: if you don’t call Native Americans Redskins you’re a RACIST!
    lol, seriously, what the hell's going on..?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    There were many black people who were not offended by aunt jemima, they probably never even thought of her as a racist symbol. However that does not change what that character actually was. That character was meant to symbolize black servitude toward white people. It's a racist symbol.

Why does it bother you that people.dont want to have racist symbols open and present everywhere?

If I sold Aryan Supremacy syrup with a swastika on it, would you have the same reaction if people.tried changing it? Or is it because YOU agree in this case so then you support it?

So you feel the white majority of america should be the one who determines what's racist or not?

How do you know the idea behind aunt jamima symbolizing black servitude toward white people? Was this said anywhere by the creators of the product? Or was this just assumed by those in the woke supremacy?

I could see how an aryan symbol could be offensive to some people. Just like i can see how aunt jamima can be offensive to some people. Personally, it doesnt bother me though. There isnt one symbol that could trigger me that I'd want it canceled. If it i found it that offensive, i just wouldn't buy the product. Thats how the market should work.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Joey: if you don’t call Native Americans Redskins you’re a RACIST!
    Who said to call native americans redskins? The fact that your mind goes to this conclusion and the fact you think your white skin needs to save the poor, helpless natives is what makes you racist...

"Big strong white man will save those poor unfortunate people of color because i after all am better than them."
    Last edited by joeyc77; 05-07-2021 at 07:50 PM.

OK, that is a warp. Cause we are off to goofy land with big strong white men running around in it. No need to push this one out.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-07-2021 at 07:55 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

How do you know the idea behind aunt jamima symbolizing black servitude toward white people? Was this said anywhere by the creators of the product? Or was this just assumed by those in the woke supremacy?

I could see how an aryan symbol could be offensive to some people. Just like i can see how aunt jamima can be offensive to some people. Personally, it doesnt bother me though. There isnt one symbol that could trigger me that I'd want it canceled. If it i found it that offensive, i just wouldn't buy the product. Thats how the market should work.
    Would you take your kid to see Space Jam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Who said to call native americans redskins? The fact that your mind goes to this conclusion and the fact you think your white skin needs to save the poor, helpless natives is what makes you racist...

"Big strong white man will save those poor unfortunate people of color because i after all am better than them."
    I don’t think my white skin needs to save the poor helpless natives, I think it’s pretty obvious Redskins was racist. I take it you don’t?

I love how you’ve warped it to now helping minorities in any way is racist.

The fact that your mind think helping minorities is racist makes you pretty racist.

“I wouldn’t want to support minorities, otherwise I’d be a racist white guy defending poor people of color. Better to treat them like **** in the name of equality!”

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast