Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    I just hope he is healthy for the playoffs. As much as I hate the Lakers I would like to see King James win one more before he retires.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You responded to me with gibberish about KAJ agreeing with LeBron as if that's supposed to make LeBron correct. I never responded to you. A black man standing up? What does this have to do with race? Everything with you is about race, race, race. Get that out of your head, buddy. No one is concerned about race as much as you are in here. You absolutely do think LeBron can do no wrong. He didn't take 15 seconds to watch a video that would clearly debunk his narrative that wrongdoing was done by the police officer. Instead, he doubles down with post after post claiming Miss Bryant was a victim of police brutality of some sort. So if LeBron won't take 15 seconds before posting an erroneous statement, do you really think he has the mental fortitude to understand the social issues he preaches about going forward? You're so quick to defend him. Relax, he has three children. He doesn't want to adopt you, okay?
    Your reaction to Bronís deleted tweet tells me itís about race. Kareemís opinion>>>>>>>>>> your opinion easily...for beyond obvious reasons that are clearly going over your head. I know a lot of people who donít like Lebron, but they arenít going after him for a deleted tweet because there dislike for him isnít racially motivated. Basically you are awful at poker. You are see through. Not looking at you dude Iím looking past ya.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    he tweeted a picture of this officer with "You're next" and "#ACCOUNTABILITY."

what is he next for? he was concluding this officer was wrong. this type of anger fuels the radical left with even more hate. he had no business tweeting this.

actually no he did not not, media lied.

leading up to and the day of January 6th Trump tweeted the words protest and peace. he didn't tell anyone to be violent.

Trump has had violent rhetoric in the past when he shouldn't have, but this was not one of those times.
    Twitter disagrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Trump said to fight for your country peacefully.

peace∑ful∑ly
    /ˈpēsfəlē/
    Learn to pronounce
    adverb
    adverb: peacefully

without disturbance; tranquilly.
    "the baby slept peacefully in its cradle"
    (of death) without pain.
    "she suffered a stroke and died peacefully in her sleep"
    without war or violence.
    "the siege ended peacefully"

Yeah, he definitely caused the riot. Meanwhile, Maxine Waters tells voters to get in the face of Republicans and harass them but no one does anything about it.
    Twitter disagrees with you

Or maybe his followers are a lot dumber

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Twitter disagrees with you.

idiots manipulated by media. twitter includes idiots on both sides gullible to whatever they are told to believe. tweets from media/influential people in selected number of characters where important details don't get included in headlines and many don't bother to read anything else.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

idiots manipulated by media.
    ....says the biggest example of this I've ever come across online!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The only people who equate aunt jamima with slavery are people on the left. If you look at that picture of a woman on a syrup bottle and think "she should be picking cotton today" you are probably the racist.

These are FICTIONAL characters. Just like i don't wonder what it was like for Burger King to rule his land or how many ships Cap N' Crunch commanded, i don't associate real life with a woman on a syrup bottle. That's the problem with society- looking for race issues where there isn't one. To me, thinking about delicious food was equality.
    The aunt jemima character was brought about to represent black servitude to white consumers. Whether that bothers you or not is irrelevant, whether you find it racist or not is irrelevant, just like any white persons opinion on the washington redskins. It is objectively racist. Period. Your ignorance to this has no bearing on the actual symbol itself.

The fact that getting rid of objectively racist symbols (like aunt jemimah) bothers you should tell you something about yourself, or at least about the propganda system which you subscribe to.

But the bigger question here is, why should we consider white peoples opinions over black peoples opinions on a racist black character? Why should the white person be the one catered to in this instance?

If a team changed their name to the Whites, and their mascot was a slave owner, would we want to more heavily consider black peoples opinion on the topic or white peoples?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

you mean like you did.

if you want to deflect to anything else such as his color which does not matter, then you are trolling.
    Answering a racist demanding you call something out is far different than spamming racism thread to thread.

You arenít racist because you think that it is because of the extreme double standards/hypocrisy you take to attack him for it like you have.

You still wonít answer why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want black equality, nastynice.

the MAGA phrase was never about anything related to America. otherwise it would be 24/7 with literally anything in America that could be helped. that was never the intent of the MAGA phrase.

some think BLM only has one agenda (police brutality/racism) but that is not true when I can show what BLM the group has done beyond that.

MAGA is not comparable to Black Lives Matter.

there is no what MAGA stands for America the way you want to assume/conclude.
    It says America right in there name. If it says America in the name then they should stand up for Americans.

That little black girl who died was an american but for some reason MAGA never mentioned her. Some people are brainwashed by media to think MAGA doesnt stand for supporting americans.

LeBron James and the [deleted] Tweet of the Police Officer

LeBron's race does not make a difference. it could have been someone white vilifying this police officer and they would have deserved the same criticism.

it's people like you that remain a problem in America, you can not see anything other than race, it's race baiting 24/7 where race is the only thing that you think matters.

ridiculous that you can have this agenda when you yourself just got done saying sure he hasn't taken full responsibility. are you calling out your own racism, since you know you are saying this against someone black since you seem to think his race makes a difference.
    Of course but you donít focus on white people inciting in a worse way. Do you remember your response for Trump on jan 6?

This is where itís clear you have extreme double standards towards someone who is white actually inciting much worse. Lebron had a deleted tweet and you are going over the top in a completely different manner.

You wonít answer why and since thread to thread here or blm it seems very consistently based on race. People can see the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The aunt jemima character was brought about to represent black servitude to white consumers. Whether that bothers you or not is irrelevant, whether you find it racist or not is irrelevant, just like any white persons opinion on the washington redskins. It is objectively racist. Period. Your ignorance to this has no bearing on the actual symbol itself.

The fact that getting rid of objectively racist symbols (like aunt jemimah) bothers you should tell you something about yourself, or at least about the propganda system which you subscribe to.

But the bigger question here is, why should we consider white peoples opinions over black peoples opinions on a racist black character? Why should the white person be the one catered to in this instance?

If a team changed their name to the Whites, and their mascot was a slave owner, would we want to more heavily consider black peoples opinion on the topic or white peoples?

First of all, we should consider everyone's opinion, equally. If someone is offended by something, it doesn't mean the rest of us need to be or vice versa. Saying someone's opinion is somehow less than others simply based on the color of their skin is wrong.

Is there some sort of fact that connects aunt jamima with slavery? Or is this just what some believe to be the case?

Its not objectively racist unless its objectively racist. Most racism is subjective.

The difference is, white people don't care about symbols of them. Ive pointed several out to you and im sure theres more. It's like comedians making jokes. How many times have you heard comedians making fun of stereotypes about white people? I can name quite a few. In Eddie Murphy Raw he makes fun of white people not being able to dance. Its funny stuff. Most white people think its funny. Could you imagine a white comedian making fun of a negative black stereotype? True equality means laughing at ourselves or our groups equally. Except one party has people conditioned to be offended. Its because if you are offended, the government will come save you and your feelings. Joe Biden can be as racist as he wants, which he is, so long as he promises to make the bad man go away. Am i right?

LeBron James and the [deleted] Tweet of the Police Officer

First of all, we should consider everyone's opinion, equally. If someone is offended by something, it doesn't mean the rest of us need to be or vice versa. Saying someone's opinion is somehow less than others simply based on the color of their skin is wrong.

Is there some sort of fact that connects aunt jamima with slavery? Or is this just what some believe to be the case?

Its not objectively racist unless its objectively racist. Most racism is subjective.

The difference is, white people don't care about symbols of them. Ive pointed several out to you and im sure theres more. It's like comedians making jokes. How many times have you heard comedians making fun of stereotypes about white people? I can name quite a few. In Eddie Murphy Raw he makes fun of white people not being able to dance. Its funny stuff. Most white people think its funny. Could you imagine a white comedian making fun of a negative black stereotype? True equality means laughing at ourselves or our groups equally. Except one party has people conditioned to be offended. Its because if you are offended, the government will come save you and your feelings. Joe Biden can be as racist as he wants, which he is, so long as he promises to make the bad man go away. Am i right?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    You hit the nail right on the head. This proof is in the pudding with this LeBron tweet. All gopher, iknowhoops, and nastynice can do is use the WhatAboutIsm with Trump. I give them credit for at least acknowledging LeBron was in the wrong even though they try to justify his influence over people who ignore statistics and think cops are killing Black people unjustifiably left and right.

Having a discussion on a LeBron tweet is the ultimate crucifixion apparently... "Why does LeBron's deleted tweet deserve this much attention?!" Because his platform is huge and has the ability to incite people who believe the false unproven narrative that cops are unjustifiably killing unarmed Black people left and right maybe??!! Because the narrative gets louder and and more hostile the more the lie is pushed as we experienced last summer??!!

For once, the entire country ignored their political party and agreed that what Chauvin did was absolutely reprehensible. THAT was extremely short-lived... Then the narrative came that it was race related without any substantive support. Then this 16 year old girl gets shot, the narrative gets a lethal blow in that the cop was actually a hero... and it's suddenly, "Well yeah LeBron was totally wrong posting a picture of a cop who saved a Black girl's life saying 'You're nexted' and yeah LeBron didn't completely apologize, or apologize at all for that matter to the cop he took a s--t on, and yeah LeBron's voice carries a lot of weight with people because of his platform... but it ain't so bad... does it warrant any type of discussion? No way bro!"
    These cops disagree with you

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HveFM0Npz0

What a stupid stance, no not everyone's opinion should be counted equally. When it comes to slavery, why the **** should anyone care what your white *** or my brown *** has to say about it?

When it comes to the Washington Redskins, it's really about the Native Americans opinion, it doesnt matter what a white or black person thinks about it.

Obviously white people dont care about racist slavery symbolism, they are not the ones being derided.

No, most racism is actually pretty clear and objective. It's just in american culture lots of people are very sensitive about being called racist, so we have to tip toe around and figure out ways to point out racism without offending the racists.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What a stupid stance, no not everyone's opinion should be counted equally. When it comes to slavery, why the **** should anyone care what your white *** or my brown *** has to say about it?

When it comes to the Washington Redskins, it's really about the Native Americans opinion, it doesnt matter what a white or black person thinks about it.

Obviously white people dont care about racist slavery symbolism, they are not the ones being derided.

No, most racism is actually pretty clear and objective. It's just in american culture lots of people are very sensitive about being called racist, so we have to tip toe around and figure out ways to point out racism without offending the racists.

Yes, everyone's opinion should be counted equally. It's such a dangerous game to suggest otherwise. Do you think during slavery or Jim Crow white people considered the opinions of black people? Hey, do you all want to be slaves or free? Do you all want to vote or nah? You are creating a society in which the loudest voices and only the loudest voices are heard. I understand it because with pop culture and the media it seems like the majority share your opinion. They don't but in creating this type of society, you are opening yourself up for a major downfall.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast