Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I mean, obviously Trump didnít stand up for Kaepernick lol
    Kaepernick didn't stand himself.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how did you come up with that from what I said.

you are the one that wants to troll beyond what I bold from you. the bold you said should have been simple and agreed to from the beginning. of course LeBron hasn't taken full responsibility. he should ahve never tweeted the picture of this officer, and after videos were released and it showed that he was wrong, he should have apologized for being wrong.
    Shocking you feel the need to take another shot at a black person. You truly are special in your hatred towards certain people/groups.

If you only are posting to get people to argue with it sure sounds like trolling to me. I guess it may not just be racism, all 3 seems more likely every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeBron James and the [deleted] Tweet of the Police Officer

he didn't say anything about spliff.

I haven't supported far worse from Trump, I've called him out as well. you either fail at paying attention or you do not want to accept this fact.

using your own logic since you finally said something against LeBron's tweet yourself, i guess that makes you racist. add in that you constantly argue against me over black children getting more attention, what should you expect me to conclude.

people keep arguing about LeBron because most people fail to simply criticize him and say he was wrong. that could have been agreed on and done already.
    I never said he did, he responded to you and I pointed that out clearly. Do you have comprehension issues too? I guess it was all 3.

Trying to use black people for another gotcha moment. Yikes. Itís your constant approach towards black people/organizations and extreme double standards around them is the issue itís been explained.

Many posters did agree on it including myself when you brought it up in another thread and have in here as well. Thatís part of the point you have such a clear and obvious agenda constantly making these hypocritical attacks in this manner even when people do agree. You just are so intent on attacking black people in any way possible it would seem.

Will you finally answer why you keep taking this approach?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    It's funny that anyone who has an opposing view of LeBron is a 'racist' according to IKnowHoops. First off, you don't really know hoops so kindly message a moderator to have your name changed at your earliest convenience. Secondly, LeBron being a great basketball player doesn't make him a savior. You like to treat him as some sort of holy figure because you have a very low standard of influential people in your life. That's just the reality of it. Thirdly, LeBron's actually top five in my favorite NBA players ever and I've consistently been on record stating he is better than Jordan. Surely, no one racist would believe as such but go ahead and keep conflating basketball views vs social issue views. Do you seriously think LeBron is qualified to speak about social issues when the guy claims that a police officer saving a girl from getting stabbed is in the wrong? If that was your daughter being potentially stabbed, you're okay with it the police officer not saving your daughter from getting stabbed, correct?
    Idiot, I said Lebron was wrong, I said the cop was right. I donít think Lebron is a savior. Everything you wrote was dumb idiot ramblings and making up your own arguments so you can be right. Wtf are you talking about. I literally said none of what you just accused. Lol and that is the problem. A black man stands up and then you assume everything else. Trash

the bold is the problem. LeBron James has 49.7 MILLION followers on twitter. his influence is huge, his hate and ignorance with his tweet could radicalize people with more hate and cause them to assault this specific police officer or other police in general.

this is why I had an issue with black teen Rodney Reese who already concluded something about police before anything happened. (remember that conversation valade16?)
    Fear mongering at its finest. Lebron didnít say kick the doors down like trump. Nobody did riot. If, woulda, coulda, shoulda is all you can say. We know trump did cause a riot. Bron hasnít come close to causing one. Stop.

LeBron James could radicalize people?

he didn't say anything about spliff.

I haven't supported far worse from Trump, I've called him out as well. you either fail at paying attention or you do not want to accept this fact.

using your own logic since you finally said something against LeBron's tweet yourself, i guess that makes you racist. add in that you constantly argue against me over black children getting more attention, what should you expect me to conclude.

people keep arguing about LeBron because most people fail to simply criticize him and say he was wrong. that could have been agreed on and done already.
    Actually everyone said he was wrong...everyone...

We just disagree on the severity of his tweet.

Like yíall act like he almost caused a civil war. When in reality his most die hard fans think he was wrong, but we just ainít mad at him like you guys are.

You are posting with a drama queen.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Idiot, I said Lebron was wrong, I said the cop was right. I donít think Lebron is a savior. Everything you wrote was dumb idiot ramblings and making up your own arguments so you can be right. Wtf are you talking about. I literally said none of what you just accused. Lol and that is the problem. A black man stands up and then you assume everything else. Trash
    You responded to me with gibberish about KAJ agreeing with LeBron as if that's supposed to make LeBron correct. I never responded to you. A black man standing up? What does this have to do with race? Everything with you is about race, race, race. Get that out of your head, buddy. No one is concerned about race as much as you are in here. You absolutely do think LeBron can do no wrong. He didn't take 15 seconds to watch a video that would clearly debunk his narrative that wrongdoing was done by the police officer. Instead, he doubles down with post after post claiming Miss Bryant was a victim of police brutality of some sort. So if LeBron won't take 15 seconds before posting an erroneous statement, do you really think he has the mental fortitude to understand the social issues he preaches about going forward? You're so quick to defend him. Relax, he has three children. He doesn't want to adopt you, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Shocking you feel the need to take another shot at a black person. You truly are special in your hatred towards certain people/groups.

If you only are posting to get people to argue with it sure sounds like trolling to me. I guess it may not just be racism, all 3 seems more likely every day.

you mean like you did.

So him deleting the tweet deserves this level of criticism because you also haven't like his reasoning since? Again this is insane, he is a pro athlete that did something bad and has been speaking about it since after deleting it shortly after. He did something bad then removed it and sure he hasn't taken full responsibility but lol if people think that is how these superstar/egomaniacs work. It's insane to focus this much on such a small thing from a celebrity that they deleted lol.

The reason race comes up is your individual constant double standards around it that you never can fully explain. You did not focus on each one of Trumps mistakes to even remotely this level. Calling him out occasionally so you can point to it and say "see I have done it" doesn't counter the obvious double standards everyone with a brain can see issue to issue and regularly points out to you as well.

The reason to bring up an example of how this is an extreme double standards like with Trump is to point out this is disingenuous/fake outrage coming from right wing media/Trump/their followers.

The reason I mention race is your constant double standards around it

if you want to deflect to anything else such as his color which does not matter, then you are trolling.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

I never said he did, he responded to you and I pointed that out clearly. Do you have comprehension issues too? I guess it was all 3.

Trying to use black people for another gotcha moment. Yikes. Itís your constant approach towards black people/organizations and extreme double standards around them is the issue itís been explained.

Many posters did agree on it including myself when you brought it up in another thread and have in here as well. Thatís part of the point you have such a clear and obvious agenda constantly making these hypocritical attacks in this manner even when people do agree. You just are so intent on attacking black people in any way possible it would seem.

Will you finally answer why you keep taking this approach?

LeBron's race does not make a difference. it could have been someone white vilifying this police officer and they would have deserved the same criticism.

it's people like you that remain a problem in America, you can not see anything other than race, it's race baiting 24/7 where race is the only thing that you think matters.

ridiculous that you can have this agenda when you yourself just got done saying sure he hasn't taken full responsibility. are you calling out your own racism, since you know you are saying this against someone black since you seem to think his race makes a difference.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Fear mongering at its finest. Lebron didnít say kick the doors down like trump. Nobody did riot. If, woulda, coulda, shoulda is all you can say.

he tweeted a picture of this officer with "You're next" and "#ACCOUNTABILITY."

what is he next for? he was concluding this officer was wrong. this type of anger fuels the radical left with even more hate. he had no business tweeting this.

We know trump did cause a riot. Bron hasnít come close to causing one. Stop.
    actually no he did not not, media lied.

leading up to and the day of January 6th Trump tweeted the words protest and peace. he didn't tell anyone to be violent.

Trump has had violent rhetoric in the past when he shouldn't have, but this was not one of those times.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Actually everyone said he was wrong...everyone...

We just disagree on the severity of his tweet.

Like yíall act like he almost caused a civil war. When in reality his most die hard fans think he was wrong, but we just ainít mad at him like you guys are.
    how did Trump incite violence on January 6th by tweeting protest and peace, along with fighting (protesting), but LeBron tweeting you're next and accountability had no chance to manipulate the same type of idiots as those influenced on January 6th? there are extremists in America on both sides that will go to the extreme.

police are targeted with hate and physically assaulted. people might not be aware because the media doesn't want to talk about it. it's things like this from LeBron that can influenced idiots.

https://twitter.com/RobertBluey/stat...40838891909122
    NBA veteran Tom Van Arsdale has a message for @KingJames
    : Donít incite racial division, which is cheap and easy. Instead, join hands and tell the world that we love each other, and that most of us are good, God-fearing people.
    https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/04/...t-race-police/
    As a former NBA player, I wish Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James hadnít said what he did about the white police officer who fatally shot a 16-year-old black girl last week in Columbus, Ohio, who was seemingly about to stab another black girl in a fit of rage.

Doing so only served to further inflame already raw racial tensions.

The white police officer saved a life and acted as he should have in a scary situation that unfolded rapidly, necessitating an equally rapid reaction in the incident, which quickly went viral.

James should have thought long and hard before he tweeted about the officer, ďYouíre next. #accountability,Ē implying a comparison to the police officer convicted in the killing of George Floyd. The second-guessing was gratuitous and hurtful.
    Iím calling on all active NBA players, as well as all of my retired NBA-player friends, to join hands and tell the world that we love each other, and that most of us are good, God-fearing people.

Donít incite racial division, which is cheap and easy. Instead, as our T-shirts note, let ďSports Heal.Ē

how many people know the name of Jessica Beauvais?

LeBron's tweet was April 21.

this happened April 28..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-hit-run.html
    'Drunk driver', 32, who said '****** the police' and downed tequila and wine during podcast just HOURS before she 'killed cop in a hit-and-run'
    A suspected drunk driver who streamed herself on Facebook Live saying '****** the police' while downing shots hours before she killed a veteran cop in a hit-and-run in New York City boasted about carrying a knife 'everywhere I go', it has been revealed.

Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a 1 hour and 51 minute livestream on her Facebook page Monday evening as part of her Face the Reality radio show where she addressed the trial of white ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd, slammed police officers and the justice system and played N.W.A song '****** Tha Police'.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Trump said to fight for your country peacefully.

peace∑ful∑ly
    /ˈpēsfəlē/
    Learn to pronounce
    adverb
    adverb: peacefully

without disturbance; tranquilly.
    "the baby slept peacefully in its cradle"
    (of death) without pain.
    "she suffered a stroke and died peacefully in her sleep"
    without war or violence.
    "the siege ended peacefully"

Yeah, he definitely caused the riot. Meanwhile, Maxine Waters tells voters to get in the face of Republicans and harass them but no one does anything about it.

LeBron's race does not make a difference. it could have been someone white vilifying this police officer and they would have deserved the same criticism.

it's people like you that remain a problem in America, you can not see anything other than race, it's race baiting 24/7 where race is the only thing that you think matters.

ridiculous that you can have this agenda when you yourself just got done saying sure he hasn't taken full responsibility. are you calling out your own racism, since you know you are saying this against someone black since you seem to think his race makes a difference.
    They wouldn't have received it, but they'd have deserved it.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast