Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 475
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,334
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Kareem Abdul Jabbar disagrees with you.
    He retired 30+ years ago a multi-millionaire.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-06-2021 at 12:18 AM.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,084
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Id argue Trump did stand up for all Americans. His policies especially impacted black people in a positive way but you aren't ready for that conversation.

    The BLM movement only points out the flaws in logic with the current argument coming from the left...

    Black lives matter... except those black lives. Only the very few that are wrongfully killed by cops.

    My body, my choice when it comes to abortion but when it comes to the covid vaccine or masks, "do as we do"

    Cops are evil murderers but we will call them when we need help still.

    Boarder fences are racist. Except if they are around the white house.

    Meanwhile, cancel culture has sought to remove all examples of brown people from the marketplace. Land O' Lakes lady, Aunt Jamima, etc all gone. But the white symbols remain in tact. If i were racist, id be pleased with the current climate.
    Aunt Jamima was a slave. The depiction is embarrassing. I’m not calling you racist. But you damn sure are ignorant, and as this thread has proven, it’s equally damaging.

    It’s a kin to making a syrup called “Karen”.

    Then, I make the argument, hey look white guy, I’m bigging you up and giving your race some real props with my bottle of “Karen” syrup.

    See how stupid that sounds? See how stupid you sound? That’s the thing with a very small number of non minorities. They have no clue what being a minority entails and they sound so very stupid when they speak about minority issues. Its a level of ignorance equivalent to unintentional racism.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-06-2021 at 12:32 AM.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,084
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He retired 30+ years ago a multi-millionaire.
    How does that help your argument? Lol

    He played when civil rights were at the forefront and he thinks Lebron is a great ambassador for the nba and for black America. His thoughts on Lebron hold more weight than yours or anyone’s on this site.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,084
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Wow, I guess he must be right then. You are a genius. KAJ also thinks his wife is hotter than yours and that he's more handsome than Brad Pitt. Everything KAJ says or thinks must be true.
    Another made up story by you. At least you are being consistent.

    Oh but if Ocean Spray says something that must be true right.

    On this issue Kareem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OceanSpray and it’s not even close.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-06-2021 at 12:39 AM.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,084
    What this comes down to is that a few guys in here get extra extra bothered by a Black man being able to talk down to them. They acknowledge that trump says stupid ish...but it really burns them to the Core when a black man of Lebrons stature says some stupid ish. It really really hurts them inside and they wish it was the 50’s so he could be put in his “place”.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Aunt Jamima was a slave. The depiction is embarrassing. I’m not calling you racist. But you damn sure are ignorant, and as this thread has proven, it’s equally damaging.

    It’s a kin to making a syrup called “Karen”.

    Then, I make the argument, hey look white guy, I’m bigging you up and giving your race some real props with my bottle of “Karen” syrup.

    See how stupid that sounds? See how stupid you sound? That’s the thing with a very small number of non minorities. They have no clue what being a minority entails and they sound so very stupid when they speak about minority issues. Its a level of ignorance equivalent to unintentional racism.
    Well there's no "karen" syrup but im sure red heads don't like being called Wendy after the fast food chain. Also Burger King is creepy. And colonel sanders is a joke. Geez, im only dealing with fast food restaurants, wonder if there's any others?

    In all my years of eating that delicious syrup on pancakes or waffles, i never once associated her with negative thoughts. Its only white symbols now, just the way racists always wanted it.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    It's funny that anyone who has an opposing view of LeBron is a 'racist' according to IKnowHoops. First off, you don't really know hoops so kindly message a moderator to have your name changed at your earliest convenience. Secondly, LeBron being a great basketball player doesn't make him a savior. You like to treat him as some sort of holy figure because you have a very low standard of influential people in your life. That's just the reality of it. Thirdly, LeBron's actually top five in my favorite NBA players ever and I've consistently been on record stating he is better than Jordan. Surely, no one racist would believe as such but go ahead and keep conflating basketball views vs social issue views. Do you seriously think LeBron is qualified to speak about social issues when the guy claims that a police officer saving a girl from getting stabbed is in the wrong? If that was your daughter being potentially stabbed, you're okay with it the police officer not saving your daughter from getting stabbed, correct?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Id argue Trump did stand up for all Americans.
    No, special gave an example of a story of an American whom Trump did not stand up for, just as BLM didnt either.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Well there's no "karen" syrup but im sure red heads don't like being called Wendy after the fast food chain. Also Burger King is creepy. And colonel sanders is a joke. Geez, im only dealing with fast food restaurants, wonder if there's any others?
    .
    You are equating an enslaved character with the Burger King guy. This right here is an example of overt racism. The fact that you classify the two as one in the same, and then proceed to think the white guy's opinion on the matter is the opinion that should be catered to, that's privilege on numerous levels.

    Just really think about what it is you are actually saying.

    Its no.wonder people pushing for equality push so hard, what else do you expect when the initial reaction to the initial push is to reduce slavery down to the Burger King mascot?

    You should have more awareness.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-06-2021 at 01:56 AM.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,602
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, special gave an example of a story of an American whom Trump did not stand up for, just as BLM didnt either.
    I mean, obviously Trump didn’t stand up for Kaepernick lol

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You are equating an enslaved character with the Burger King guy. This right here is an example of overt racism. The fact that you classify the two as one in the same, and then proceed to think the white guy's opinion on the matter is the opinion that should be catered to, that's privilege on numerous levels.

    Just really think about what it is you are actually saying.

    Its no.wonder people pushing for equality push so hard, what else do you expect when the initial reaction to the initial push is to reduce slavery down to the Burger King mascot?

    You should have more awareness.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The only people who equate aunt jamima with slavery are people on the left. If you look at that picture of a woman on a syrup bottle and think "she should be picking cotton today" you are probably the racist.

    These are FICTIONAL characters. Just like i don't wonder what it was like for Burger King to rule his land or how many ships Cap N' Crunch commanded, i don't associate real life with a woman on a syrup bottle. That's the problem with society- looking for race issues where there isn't one. To me, thinking about delicious food was equality.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,320
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, they are.

    But that's beside the point. The point is your argument sounds very racist because you only look to deride black groups and black equality. You don't deride white groups for the same thing. It says america in their name, yet it doesnt bother you that they ignore American victims. But it does when it comes to BLM ignoring black victims. This is why we all know your argument is not sincere.

    This hypocrisy seems to be based on race. So naturally, people will view you as someone who supports racist approach.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I want black equality, nastynice.


    the MAGA phrase was never about anything related to America. otherwise it would be 24/7 with literally anything in America that could be helped. that was never the intent of the MAGA phrase.

    some think BLM only has one agenda (police brutality/racism) but that is not true when I can show what BLM the group has done beyond that.



    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm not comparing trump to lebron, I'm comparing MAGA to BLM. In the context of special criticizing these groups for not doing what they stand for.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    MAGA is not comparable to Black Lives Matter.

    there is no what MAGA stands for America the way you want to assume/conclude.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #133
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,320
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So you are trolling for arguments then?

    This might be the closest you have come to giving an answer why you do what you do.
    how did you come up with that from what I said.

    you are the one that wants to troll beyond what I bold from you. the bold you said should have been simple and agreed to from the beginning. of course LeBron hasn't taken full responsibility. he should ahve never tweeted the picture of this officer, and after videos were released and it showed that he was wrong, he should have apologized for being wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #134
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    You hit the nail right on the head. This proof is in the pudding with this LeBron tweet. All gopher, iknowhoops, and nastynice can do is use the WhatAboutIsm with Trump. I give them credit for at least acknowledging LeBron was in the wrong even though they try to justify his influence over people who ignore statistics and think cops are killing Black people unjustifiably left and right.

    Having a discussion on a LeBron tweet is the ultimate crucifixion apparently... "Why does LeBron's deleted tweet deserve this much attention?!" Because his platform is huge and has the ability to incite people who believe the false unproven narrative that cops are unjustifiably killing unarmed Black people left and right maybe??!! Because the narrative gets louder and and more hostile the more the lie is pushed as we experienced last summer??!!

    For once, the entire country ignored their political party and agreed that what Chauvin did was absolutely reprehensible. THAT was extremely short-lived... Then the narrative came that it was race related without any substantive support. Then this 16 year old girl gets shot, the narrative gets a lethal blow in that the cop was actually a hero... and it's suddenly, "Well yeah LeBron was totally wrong posting a picture of a cop who saved a Black girl's life saying 'You're nexted' and yeah LeBron didn't completely apologize, or apologize at all for that matter to the cop he took a s--t on, and yeah LeBron's voice carries a lot of weight with people because of his platform... but it ain't so bad... does it warrant any type of discussion? No way bro!"

    the bold is the problem. LeBron James has 49.7 MILLION followers on twitter. his influence is huge, his hate and ignorance with his tweet could radicalize people with more hate and cause them to assault this specific police officer or other police in general.


    this is why I had an issue with black teen Rodney Reese who already concluded something about police before anything happened. (remember that conversation valade16?)


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #135
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,320
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol says the guy that couldn't even respond to me but feels the need to give a +1 to the biggest troll in the political forum.
    he didn't say anything about spliff.


    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    If you would see him constantly attacking BLM, Lebron and others despite supporting far worse from his hero Trump you would understand exactly why people will call out the obvious hypocrisy.

    It isn't crucifixion it is just obvious hypocritical extreme partisan politics which is why special is so focused on it (he demanded I answer on this topic before your thread too) and why there would even be a thread/those demanding answers for a celebrities deleted tweet he has answered about. This is a unique approach towards a specific athlete the same people focused on it have previously had issues with such as the shut up and dribble stuff. It's just pointing out the obvious, everyone not completely down the rabbit hole can see what this fake outrage is really about. It isn't just that his huge platform it is the political stance taken and that he is viewed as a social justice type. It's a chance to own the libs with a mistake on a political topic by saying look he did bad.

    Calling out was fine. Harping on it weeks after it was deleted in this manner is insane and extremely partisan.


    I haven't supported far worse from Trump, I've called him out as well. you either fail at paying attention or you do not want to accept this fact.

    using your own logic since you finally said something against LeBron's tweet yourself, i guess that makes you racist. add in that you constantly argue against me over black children getting more attention, what should you expect me to conclude.

    people keep arguing about LeBron because most people fail to simply criticize him and say he was wrong. that could have been agreed on and done already.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •