Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 475
  1. #406
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,184
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post


    He used it for Cruz, other politicians, and have been using it casually to describe people he disliked for a long time. Liberal news jumped at it when they tried to connect him to mocking a reporter for his disabled status when in general, he mocks anyone he dislikes.

    But hey, it's 'faux news' so it can't possibly be a valid source. Only valid source is obviously ABC/CNN or other leftist sources where they choose to cut contextual parts of something Trump said to make it seem as if he said something racist. Just like when Kristen Gillibrand intentionally doctored a video where Trump said MS-13 members were savages and animals. Gillibrand cut off the part where he specifically was referring to gangs and doctored the video to make it seem as if Trump was referring to Mexico.
    this is the same type of ******** from influential people on the left (Democrats included) that said Trump must be racist because he has attacked minorities, ignoring the fact that there is a lengthy list of white people Trump has also attacked. their theory is wrong, but gullible idiots believe it.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #407
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    57,760

    LeBron James and the [deleted] Tweet of the Police Officer

    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well that is much better.
    it’s ok to call gays **** so long as you call straight dudes you don’t like **** .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557


    Trump calls MS-13 and other violent gangs animals because they murder people.


    https://twitter.com/SenGillibrand/st...599104000?s=20

    Here is Kristen Gillibrand's tweet claiming Trump was being racist.

    So the MS-13 is a race now? And she doesn't think MS-13 beheading and gutting people aren't animals?

    So let me get this straight, Gillibrand purposely lies about something that can be debunked within a couple of minutes but she is expected to be able to represent millions of people in America? Huh, interesting.

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,355
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Well, yeah it is. Trump is a foul mouthed blow hard. He treats those he disagrees with as his "enemy." Perhaps, he's not presidential but he's equal is his disdain for those whom disagree with him. Why is that not better than picking on a handicap guy for his handicap?
    It's not that he's not presidential, it's that he's an ***hole. Only Trump supporters are out here trying to act like a guy who mocks everyone is somehow not a negative.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's not that he's not presidential, it's that he's an ***hole. Only Trump supporters are out here trying to act like a guy who mocks everyone is somehow not a negative.
    There's a difference between being an *** who just mocks everyone and then someone implying that Trump specifically mocked someone because of their disability.

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,355
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    There's a difference between being an *** who just mocks everyone and then someone implying that Trump specifically mocked someone because of their disability.
    Sure, there's also a difference between being a murderer and a serial murderer. Neither are good.

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sure, there's also a difference between being a murderer and a serial murderer. Neither are good.
    That's because any murder is bad. Someone being able to mock another is harmless but becomes a character attack when you claim they are insulting someone disabled.

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,355
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    That's because any murder is bad. Someone being able to mock another is harmless.
    I don't think Trump was doing harmless mockery. It was definitely intended to harm and belittle the person he was mocking.

    I just don't understand the reflexive need to defend specifically how he was or was not an ***hole rather than condemn his behavior for being an ***hole.

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't think Trump was doing harmless mockery. It was definitely intended to harm and belittle the person he was mocking.

    I just don't understand the reflexive need to defend specifically how he was or was not an ***hole rather than condemn his behavior for being an ***hole.
    Let's say I just like mocking people in general. I'm an *******.

    Let's say I mock someone who is black and you claim it's only because they are black that I am mocking them. I'm now a racist and an *******.

    I'd prefer to just be an ******* and not someone who discriminates. You know the difference. Drop the act. Me 'defending' him is because you are unfairly attacking him with a b/s narrative.

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,355
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Let's say I just like mocking people in general. I'm an *******.

    Let's say I mock someone who is black and you claim it's only because they are black that I am mocking them. I'm now a racist and an *******.

    I'd prefer to just be an ******* and not someone who discriminates. You know the difference. Drop the act. Me 'defending' him is because you are unfairly attacking him with a b/s narrative.
    I guess the difference between us is I don't prefer ***holes at all.


    It's unfortunate the narrative isn't he's an ***hole and that is wrong.

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's not that he's not presidential, it's that he's an ***hole. Only Trump supporters are out here trying to act like a guy who mocks everyone is somehow not a negative.
    Perhaps because he talks plain English and he's direct in his criticism? Unlike the two we have in office now who both said when trump was president that they wouldn’t get the vaccine. Now, its get the vaccine or else...

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,850

    LeBron James and the [deleted] Tweet of the Police Officer

    Defending the type of person Trump is is nothing more than arguing just to argue in order to “own the libs.” Imagine if anyone here went to even close to these lengths to defend Hillary. Sad state of politics this country is in.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,355
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Perhaps because he talks plain English and he's direct in his criticism? Unlike the two we have in office now who both said when trump was president that they wouldn’t get the vaccine. Now, its get the vaccine or else...
    Do you think he acts like a D-bag or not?

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you think he acts like a D-bag or not?
    Yes. But i find that to be refreshing about him. Our founding fathers were all d-bags as well. But they use to get into a room, call each other names and work stuff out. Trump is direct and typically attempts to do what he says he's going to do. Politicians today hide in the media and make 30 sec sound bites.

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Defending the type of person Trump is is nothing more than arguing just to argue in order to “own the libs.” Imagine if anyone here went to even close to these lengths to defend Hillary. Sad state of politics this country is in.
    They'd probably end up dead in a jail cell from "hanging" themselves.

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •