Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Julio Jones

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    My teams he could end up in order

1)Tampa Bay Because of Brady and Gronk plus Tampa coming off a SB win could entice him

2) Las Vegas Playing for an AFC team especially out west could be a nice change of scenery

3) Baltimore Jones could give the Ravens help on offense to claim the AFC North against Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

4)WFT Team has a good chance winning NFC East next year which could mean the Playoffs again

5) New England One Name Belichick
    I don't think he'd be happy with any of those teams except TB, and that's not happening because they're division rivals and barely have enough targets to go around. BAL, WFT, and NE are run first teams that won't give him the targets he's accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I don't think he'd be happy with any of those teams except TB, and that's not happening because they're division rivals and barely have enough targets to go around. BAL, WFT, and NE are run first teams that won't give him the targets he's accustomed to.
    I donít know weird things have happened I mean who thought Peyton would go to Denver or Brady going to Tampa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Out of your 5 choices I can see New England, Baltimore or Vegas but even then the best fit for Julio right now would be New England if you narrow it down
    The only reason I have NE 5th is because I think Bill is pissed about what we gave up for Sanu a couple years back

If he is indeed traded, it's going to be the Titans and you heard it here first.

They wonít be run first for long hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    They wonít be run first for long hopefully

I assume you mean the Pats, who just signed two TEs and have a two trick pony penciled in as their #1WR? The Pats are gonna be a run first team for a long time. You don't draft Mac Jones thinking you're gonna light up the passing game. He's a projected game manager at best and that's what he'll be unless he has some crazy intangibles nobody can foresee.

Rams should go all in for Julio.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Rams should go all in for Julio.
    Lol, the Rams should stop going all in on everyone so maybe they'll have a 1st rounder sometime this decade.

How about Julio to the Chicago Bears? Chicago could be a potential destination

Lol, the Rams should stop going all in on everyone so maybe they'll have a 1st rounder sometime this decade.
    Iíd say the opposite honestly. Theyíre so far gone down the road of ďall inĒ that itís too late to cha he trajectory now. They gotta approach every year like itís the last one of the run so shoot all your bullets now.

I assume you mean the Pats, who just signed two TEs and have a two trick pony penciled in as their #1WR? The Pats are gonna be a run first team for a long time. You don't draft Mac Jones thinking you're gonna light up the passing game. He's a projected game manager at best and that's what he'll be unless he has some crazy intangibles nobody can foresee.
    I donít think QB being a game manager and being a run first team are necessarily synonymous. You can throw 50 times but if itís all quick, simple reads then I still view that as ďmanaging the gameĒ. And in general, passing just yields more yards than rushing. Iíd bet that the worst passing offense got more yards per play off that than the best rushing offense.

I think if the Pats do turn to Mac Jones, theyíd definitely have him manage the game but that might be with short, quick passes as opposed to running it because one of his strengths is accuracy in that range.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Iíd say the opposite honestly. Theyíre so far gone down the road of ďall inĒ that itís too late to cha he trajectory now. They gotta approach every year like itís the last one of the run so shoot all your bullets now.
    The Rams have a 2 year window. TWO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    There is also Green Bay Packers too especially if you wanna keep Aaron Rodgers happy but is that even possible
    Would be funny if they traded for Julio and then went with Love as the starter.

Not trading Rodgers, just benching him so he has to watch.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I donít know weird things have happened I mean who thought Peyton would go to Denver or Brady going to Tampa.
    Yeah why would Brady and Manning to to stacked teams poised for a SB run.

That totally means Julio will go to losing-record teams.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Would be funny if they traded for Julio and then went with Love as the starter.

Not trading Rodgers, just benching him so he has to watch.
    Why would they do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast