Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71

Thread: Day 2 - NFL

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,589

    Day 2 - NFL

    okay guys, itís day 2 of the draft. My ideal day 2: Tevin Jenkins with our 2nd rounder, Quincy Roche with the 3rd rounder.

    Only unknown here for me is Ojulari, who solely based on his play is a 1st rounder no doubt for me


    What are you hoping for?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,124
    Hoping to get some defense today or pass rush. Though won't hate OL too

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,647
    I'd take JOK if he's there, for sure. Perkins, Ojulari, or one of the OL would also be great picks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    I'd take JOK if he's there, for sure. Perkins, Ojulari, or one of the OL would also be great picks.
    Yeah JOK probably is the best player still in the board, so I have to assume someone nabs him before we do.

    Another question: would you trade up with Philly and give them our newly acquired 5th rounder in exchange ? Because that might be whatís required considering I fully expect Cindy and the Panthers to go OL in front of us

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    33,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Yeah JOK probably is the best player still in the board, so I have to assume someone nabs him before we do.

    Another question: would you trade up with Philly and give them our newly acquired 5th rounder in exchange ? Because that might be whatís required considering I fully expect Cindy and the Panthers to go OL in front of us

    **** Philly. Wouldnít give them anything. Iím interested in some pass rush and a G these next two picks. I trust judge and Gettleman though. Fully believe theyíll grab some big time talent here
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    **** Philly. Wouldnít give them anything. Iím interested in some pass rush and a G these next two picks. I trust judge and Gettleman though. Fully believe theyíll grab some big time talent here
    Yeah on the one hand Iím with you, but Iíd really like Jenkins. I think he can be an instant good starter at RG for us, but Iím afraid heís gone when we pick though

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,514
    JOK (doubt he falls to us)
    Ojulari (tailor made for this D, but doubt heís falling to 42)
    Perkins (great motor)
    Basham (explosive but may be too heavy to stay as an edge)

    Jenkins
    Cosmi
    Eichenberg
    Davis
    Humphrey

    Honestly would be happy with any of these guys. And Iím sure the list is larger. Just keep acquiring starting talent.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,514
    In round 3, depending on where they go at 42, Iíd love them to get either Ben Cleveland (G - GA) or Elerson Smith (edge - UNI)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,124
    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...967344644?s=19

    Nice

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,514
    Azeez at 50!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,124
    Steal! Bet they would've taken him at 42 but get a free pick

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,647
    Yeah, this is solid value, and we traded down again, which is pretty crazy. This has been a great Draft so far.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,644
    Wow he was there at 50?!?

    Great pick at that spot.

    Need more O line help, who is still up that they can use?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Yeah, this is solid value, and we traded down again, which is pretty crazy. This has been a great Draft so far.
    Gettleman did once and now he is like I can do this every pick.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Wow he was there at 50?!?

    Great pick at that spot.

    Need more O line help, who is still up that they can use?
    The reason is that he might have a degenerate knee or foot issue

    If he is there at 76 Wade Davis

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •