Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Raiders select Alex Leatherwood T with the 17th overall pick

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/s...56366808072192

Pick In: With pick 17 overall in the 2021 NFL Draft, the #Raiders are selecting OT Alex Leatherwood

We could have traded down and got him...I don’t hate it I’m just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truly hate this team. My gosh I’ll admit I was on the gruden and mayock train but these guys are complete idiots when it comes drafting and trades.

This is why you have to trade down. Everyone knew Gruden was gonna reach for OL, it’s unacceptable to keep doing this year after year. We are a laughingstock.

Why would teams trade with the Raiders? They know will reach so teams want us to make a selection

People go on and on about Trading down....what if no one wants to trade up, or they offer garbage in return, like here is the 32nd pick and our 7th rounder for the 17th pick...would you do that trade? What if that's the best offer?

Trading down instead of *reaching* only makes sense if there is another team.

A) Interested

B)Offering something of quality in return.

Two things that we as fans have no idea of.

https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1374438432403955721

Alex Leatherwood is a OT prospect in the 2021 draft class. He scored a 9.86 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 17 out of 1109 OT from 1987 to 2021.

Splits projected, times unofficial.

This OT class has not disappointed.

https://relativeathleticscores.com/r...D=17816&pos=OT #RAS

As I pointed out Raiders get a very athletic Tackle. Cable was not going to go after a guy who didnt excel in his athletic profile.

I heard Webster’s is replacing the word reach in the dictionary with Raiders emblem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are always teams calling to trade. Mayock and Gruden have both said they aren’t interested in it because they don’t want to lose out on their guy. Translated that means they’ve locked in on a guy nobody on earth would’ve taken at that spot. We reached with every single one of our 1st round picks since 2018. Miller has been good, everyone else was questionable at the time and proven to be a bad choice. We can’t assess talent and assemble a winning roster and we’ll be the AFC West last place team because of it.

I don't understand Mayock. He was a draft analyst. He should know his business unless the coaches are having too much of a say.

Guys we needed O-Line help, we lost THREE Linemen in free agency.

And if they refuse to attempt a trade, it also comes back to reaching. We still have a historically terrible defense, and there is good depth along the OL in this draft. But we lock onto a certain player and take them come hell or high water. That is NOT how you draft, but if the people in charge of our roster knew how to draft we wouldn’t be staring up at both the chargers and broncos in addition to the chiefs.

Levi Damien@LeviDamien

Alex Leatherwood says he and #Raiders have not talked about what position he will play. He has played both guard and tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Guys we needed O-Line help, we lost THREE Linemen in free agency.
    guys, guys, we also need a safety and DT. You don't go out and draft guys you can draft in the 5th round in round 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    guys, guys, we also need a safety and DT. You don't go out and draft guys you can draft in the 5th round in round 1 or 2.
    I mean you arent wrong but Leatherwood was not a 5th round guy. He was still considered a 1st/2nd round talent. Still went a little early but this isnt a mid rounder going in the 1st.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast