Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Absolutely. AD has been kind of being a weenie all year long, but now is the time to show it and if he doesn't he will get it pretty bad from the LA media and fanbase and rightfully so
    Agreed.

There a 2 types of competitors, those who will avoid losing at all costs to avoid that bad feeling and those who need to lose to bring that fire to win again at all costs...we will know soon enough which ones are they...

Mamba Forever

No one is calling you out for having a different opinion. Many on here have expressed concern about chemistry issues and there not being that many games left. The issue was that you came in trolling and trying to bait people. No one has had any issues discussing bball once you started discussing it
    That's exactly what happened

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That's exactly what happened
    Where's IKH and Blams when you need them; they would've come out hot if they were in here lol

Where's IKH and Blams when you need them; they would've come out hot if they were in here lol
    Don't worry they will quote every single post that trashed Lebron lol

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Right, I have no clue, but the facts show they lost to the QUEENS. Do I need more proof than that? When has the QUEENS been a threat to a Laker's championship?
    Dude since when were championships won in regular season??? So we lost to the queens and now itís the end of the road for ďYourĒ lakers? You call yourself a laker fan since 1980 but you donít seem to have a clue about your team. May I remind you that last year just before playoffs and into the 1st round of playoffs we looked not so great to many where some TV commentators confidently said we were going to Lose to Blazers? How did that turn out?
    Have some patience dude. Itís LBJ 1st game back for crying out loud! AD just got back and itís the 1st game for AD2 to play with both LBJ and AD. Smdh

Fine, then again don't watch and don't come here to disrupt this forum's chemistry cause there is chemistry here at least lol
    Damn thatís so sexy! Thatís why you are one of my favorites on here. Standing up for your team and fellow fans 😁😁

Damn! This thread blew up last night!

Tough loss to the Kings

Don't like losing to them

AS, LBJ, DS and KCP 2-19 from 3 line

DS 4-13 overall

Not going to win many games like that

Inexcusable loss. Lakers are an absolute pathetic product right now. LeBron and AD on the court and we lose to the Queens... without Fox? Changes need to be made and that begins with Vogel and his coaching.

I was in here but didn't care to engage the trolls lol

I'm not worried.

It's game 1, let's get worried if the team is still looked out of sorts by the postseason , still 8 additional regular season games right ?

Bron is already playing near full minutes so he'll shake the rust off quickly and the offense already looked fairly smooth for a lot of his time out there.

Personally I think they'll avoid the play in . If there is a play in, I'll be stressed out as **** haha

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-01-2021 at 08:43 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Damn thatís so sexy! Thatís why you are one of my favorites on here. Standing up for your team and fellow fans 😁😁
    Lol thanks bro

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post

No more kidding around!
    Queens huh???!

Think you should be banned from making any GTs the rest of the season.

I've been a Lakers fan longer than most of you guys have been alive. I'm a fan since 1980.
    1978. And please tone it down. We have been on A losing streak and people are frustrated. No need to troll.

Oh please. If you don't develop a thicker skin, you will have a hard time facing life and its reality. Life doesn't give out participation prizes.
    You ask people here to have accountability and also Lebron but when it comes to you, you have shown none. I get the point about chemistry and maybe not having the time to gel but if you have been a fan as long you say you have then you know throughout history Lakers teams have been like this late and have been able to turn it around. This is a vet team. They donít need as much time together as you think.

Also if you disrupt this forum again I will intervene. There has been a chemistry here since the passing of G1 and I wonít have a poster come in here and distrupt it. Even a poster that has been here as long as you have. So please stop agitating posters. There is no need for it.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast