Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I agree...we played with very little sense of urgency. I think guys got into some bad habits while LBJ was out. I'm hoping that with LBJ back, that sort of thing won't continue to fly
    Yeah 9 or 10 or 11 games to figure it out...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Oh please. If you don't develop a thicker skin, you will have a hard time facing life and its reality. Life doesn't give out participation prizes.
    Bro, you were clearly trolling. It's not cool to do that, as in it is inappropriate internet etiquette, which is why you are being called out

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    You really mean that deep inside?

PM me and we can talk about how you patiently waited for the final 2 minutes before you could finally let that accountability post out young man.. leave the thread be, well talk about world wars instead
    Please, I don't honestly think you are 92. I think you are just as full as **** as you come out as. Yes, he needs to be held accountable because what he says in the internet does have impact on the world.

wtf is participation prizes. I've been around 92 years and I've never heard about it

Please, I don't honestly think you are 92. I think you are just as full as **** as you come out as. Yes, he needs to be held accountable because what he says in the internet does have impact on the world.
    fine. PM him then. but I am 92 I learned how to be a keyboard warrior just last year

Bro, you were clearly trolling. It's not cool to do that, as in it is inappropriate internet etiquette, which is why you are being called out
    Etiquette? for saying "Accountability"? Isn't he accountable for bricking an important shot? If he doesn't the stamina or endurance to take that shot, pass it to someone who can. He just came back into the game and acts like he can take over the game. It takes time to get that stamina up and that was a poor decision and he needs to be held accountable for it.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Lakers went through this last year and the end of the season inside the bubble where they looked like ****. They will get it together.

I do think lakers miss rondo though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point I remember when we had that bad stretch right before the playoffs started, many people here said how we would get nowhere lol

That's why I will never listen to some nostradamus who claims something even before the playoffs start...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah 9 or 10 or 11 games to figure it out...
    Yeah, it's definitely not ideal, but our core has been together for almost two years so it's not as though we're starting from scratch. If we play with a sense of urgency, I really don't think it will matter unless we're playing the Clippers, in which case it might be tough, but I'd till bet on the lakers

Etiquette? for saying "Accountability"? Isn't he accountable for bricking an important shot? If he doesn't the stamina or endurance to take that shot, pass it to someone who can. He just came back into the game and acts like he can take over the game. It takes time to get that stamina up and that was a poor decision and he needs to be held accountable for it.
    Lol you're something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    wtf is participation prizes. I've been around 92 years and I've never heard about it
    If you didn't know, they give out prizes and "medals" for all kids for just participating in sports instead of just giving medals to winners. This way all the little kids think they are important for "participating" in sports.

RIP to this thread LMFAO

all that energy for a missed three by Lebron James

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol you're something else...
    Proud of it baby... LOL

Cmon man, you know exactly what you were doing

Yeah, it's definitely not ideal, but our core has been together for almost two years. If we play with a sense of urgency, I really don't think it will matter unless we're playing the Clippers, in which case it might be tough, but I'd till bet on the lakers
    I believe we can overcome those tough times but yeah they have to play hearts out at some point.

If you didn't know, they give out prizes and "medals" for all kids for just participating in sports instead of just giving medals to winners. This way all the little kids think they are important for "participating" in sports.
    Damn just when you thought he's limited to accountability and hahaha posts he comes out gunz blazin'

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast