Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    We are much better than last year...you don't see the chemistry out there??? From LBJ's first game back and AD barely getting his legs under him? You either have no idea how to evaluate these things or you are a major troll or both.
    dude stop calling him out... he's a long time fan. since the 80's

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    you know this deep inside? fine not the 40's... I've been a fan since the 50's. Promise. No lie.
    50's I might believe, but 40s would mean you are in the 90's so that is harder to believe (assuming you were a fan at 10 years old). Most people I know in the 80's don't know how to use a computer or a phone properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Right, I have no clue, but the facts show they lost to the QUEENS. Do I need more proof than that? When has the QUEENS been a threat to a Laker's championship?
    Does regular season means something to you?

That's true, but even if they make it through, the first team they are against is either Clippers, Jazz or the Suns, so they don't have much time to get their S together.
    Thats good more test ... But to note those teams has not beaten a healthy Lakers

Perhap, but they don't have enough time to get that chemistry. If they had a few months maybe, but they injuries really screwed them over this year. It happens. Its not about trolling, its about being a REALIST.
    deep inside, they have.

Perhap, but they don't have enough time to get that chemistry. If they had a few months maybe, but they injuries really screwed them over this year. It happens. Its not about trolling, its about being a REALIST.
    We already had the chemistry. It's not as if we're starting from scratch. We were dominating the league before the injuries (most of the season). It's not an ideal situation, but it's also not nearly as dire as you're making it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Then don't watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Does regular season means something to you?
    Yeah it means they don't have enough time to build that chemistry. It might be regular season, but that is when you develop that chemistry to win in the playoffs. Right now, I don't see that chemistry yet. Maybe they can do it in the 10 games remaining or so, but that's a tall order.

Donít feed the trolls guys

Im old but not that old 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    AGAIN...let's say this very slowly...LBJ's first game back, AD barely starting to get his legs under him.
    We have no sense of urgency right now and we get cocky at times, how many lazy passes while sacto kepts us under pressure? If they want to go to the play-in fine, but they better show some heart at least during the playoffs, if we get the clippers there will be no margin for error.

I donít think Lakers lose the 5th seed.

50's I might believe, but 40s would mean you are in the 90's so that is harder to believe (assuming you were a fan at 10 years old). Most people I know in the 80's don't know how to use a computer or a phone properly.
    I'm 92 but deep inside I'm 22.

deep inside, they have.
    I don't see it. There are a number of new pieces they add. I like McLemore and I think they need to give him more time. They really need to depreciate KCP's time because he has not performed. If you can't perform, GTFO. He did have a couple of good defensive moments tonight. He is just not worth the money we spent to keep him.

Lakers went through this last year and the end of the season inside the bubble where they looked like ****. They will get it together.

I do think lakers miss rondo though

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast