Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

He didn't look too excited about being called by the Bears lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    He didn't look too excited about being called by the Bears lol

Yeah I thought so too but apparently that's just how he is, not outwardly emotional with the media

I do think he was pissed he fell so far though

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Let’s just pray he doesn’t become Cam Newton esque after a loss with the media. They’ll eat him alive in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah I thought so too but apparently that's just how he is, not outwardly emotional with the media

Before the draft, Derrick Rose never seemed too thrilled about being on the Bulls. And when he was asked about the Heat, he glowed and smiled and said how much he'd love playing there.

Probably just hasn't hit Justin yet, like he said. He could easily be the final missing piece.

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Before the draft, Derrick Rose never seemed too thrilled about being on the Bulls. And when he was asked about the Heat, he glowed and smiled and said how much he'd love playing there.

Probably just hasn't hit Justin yet, like he said. He could easily be the final missing piece.

He’s also just not really an emotional guy. Even after he beat Clemson, in interviews he was very nonchalant. Almost like he didn’t even care. Just a very calm dude overall. I think he just gets that from his father and family. They were all very calm too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Let’s just pray he doesn’t become Cam Newton esque after a loss with the media. They’ll eat him alive in Chicago
    He's been posting Bears/Chicago content non stop on his IG. Trust me he's excited to be a Bear. He will take it as a personal challenge to turn around Bear QB history. He also knows the Bears traded UP just to get him. And he's nothing like Cam Newton so stop trying to push that comparison. Dude is as high level of character as you can find.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    It isn't him at all. Even in that high school championship game, he prefaced his HC's speech saying the loss was on him (he had fumbled twice in the game). Then the lady who interview'd him afterwards asked him why he said it and he said the same thing. He didn't hang his head or act like a sore loser in any way whatsoever.

Guy has displayed tremendous maturity in every avenue. He's incredibly impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Yes the complete opposite of panic face Mitch. You don't know what's on Justin's mind and I like that in a QB. Never too high or low just steady emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Yes the complete opposite of panic face Mitch. You don't know what's on Justin's mind and I like that in a QB. Never too high or low just steady emotionally.
    He’s calm at all times. If he’s calm during the biggest moment of his life (getting drafted), he’s going to be calm on the final drive in the fourth quarter. We want him to be calm!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    He's been posting Bears/Chicago content non stop on his IG. Trust me he's excited to be a Bear. He will take it as a personal challenge to turn around Bear QB history. He also knows the Bears traded UP just to get him. And he's nothing like Cam Newton so stop trying to push that comparison. Dude is as high level of character as you can find.
    Right it’s annoying only thing with him and Cam are they’re friends and from Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    He’s also just not really an emotional guy. Even after he beat Clemson, in interviews he was very nonchalant. Almost like he didn’t even care. Just a very calm dude overall. I think he just gets that from his father and family. They were all very calm too.

Yep, definitely a huge quality. I love the pick. So excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    He’s calm at all times. If he’s calm during the biggest moment of his life (getting drafted), he’s going to be calm on the final drive in the fourth quarter. We want him to be calm!

Agreed - that's what I like in qb's

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

What are the comps you guys are seeing with Fields?

I see Dak, but probably with a bit better deep ball. Similar size, build, playing style, etc.

Have also heard Culpeper too, which I wouldn't mind at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    What are the comps you guys are seeing with Fields?

I see Dak, but probably with a bit better deep ball. Similar size, build, playing style, etc.
    Fields is a much better athlete than Dak. I'd go with Cam, but with elite accuracy. Russell Wilson also isn't a bad one.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast