Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A head coach that gets super excited just reminds me of Rod Marinelli. Our best HC in forever was Caldwell who wasnít so emotional.

And I like the moves on paper, but Iím gonna wait to see what happens on the field before I start calling them competent.

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Man I really like this front office and coaching staff. I know they got to get some wins but right now just how they do what they say they are going to do and they aren't playing head games with anyone. Look for the war cam footage of the lions pick as Holmes is talking to Sewell before they take him and the excitement that is on his face, in his voice, and the pure emotion him and Campbell have. It feels good to be a lions fan right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    This is how I feel too. What a difference a competent front office can do. As we all know this team has let us down for so long it just comes natural to be let down again.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I agree with both of you. I truly feel that this coaching staff is going to make Lions football fun. I think I would react the same way if I was able to grab the guy I wanted! The fact that they show that much excitement shows you how much passion and desire they have to win.
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Decker has held his own but I'm sure the coaching staff has a plan. Even if Sewell is the LT and Decker is the RT we have bookend tackles for the first time in forever. The only question who is playing RG.
    Campbell came out and said Sewell will be the RT off the bat. What happens after that, we shall see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12