Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    If Marvin Wilson is not drafted. Please have a UDFA contract available like right now!!!!
    Browns just signed Marvin Wilson as an UDFA

According to Vic, the Ravens wanted Leatherwood at 27. Ravens are notoriously good at the draft. Maybe things aren't as bad as we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    According to Vic, the Ravens wanted Leatherwood at 27. Ravens are notoriously good at the draft. Maybe things aren't as bad as we thought.
    That's why I laugh when people say we could have easily got him at pick 48 in the second round with no trade ups.

Overall, I'm good with the groceries we picked up. Honestly, I'm shocked that we drafted as many defensive players as we did, even if it seemed like there was some redundancy there. Now we just need the coaches to light the fire and get this thing cookin'.

Why canít we just pick up players who are already good. Everyone we drafted except the first two rounds are projects. We could have gotten Wilson or Moses. But instead we draft 3 safeties, no Sam lb and no dts. And grabbed more young project corners. Lol

I like leatherwood, moehrig and deablo. Thatís about it

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Why canít we just pick up players who are already good. Everyone we drafted except the first two rounds are projects. We could have gotten Wilson or Moses. But instead we draft 3 safeties, no Sam lb and no dts. And grabbed more young project corners. Lol
    I mean Moses signed with the Jags but is immediately going to the NFI list because of his injuries. He may not even be ready this season to play

Marvin Wilson from the Browns got the 2nd highest combined guaranteed money/signing bonus ever give to an UDFA rookie so its easy to see why he went with another team.

I mean Moses signed with the Jags but is immediately going to the NFI list because of his injuries. He may not even be ready this season to play

Marvin Wilson from the Browns got the 2nd highest combined guaranteed money/signing bonus ever give to an UDFA rookie so its easy to see why he went with another team.
    Itís funny how every year people are very high on specific undrafted rookie free agents, yet consider 7th round picks throwaways. Just amusing is all.

Moses doesnít have to be ready this year. When healthy he was considered a top 20 pick. He was undrafted. We could have had him in the 7th. He can sit out until he is healthy.

I think most people on here like the pick, just think it was a little too early. 27 was probably better. Had we even taken the trade down to 23 and still picked him up, I think most of us would feel better.

I doubt he would have been there at 48. But, I think many people group leatherwood with the talent of players drafted at around 48. This is probably selling him short a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    This draft tells me our new D coaches want speed and youth in the secondary and lots of competition. And they arenít happy with who we have and how theyíve performed up to now. Camps going to be brutal

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    This draft tells me our new D coaches want speed and youth in the secondary and lots of competition. And they arenít happy with who we have and how theyíve performed up to now. Camps going to be brutal
    Yes, but the cuts will be easy.

Browns will have a dominating defense this year! That is my prediction. We will find out a few things about ourselves when we play them in the regular season this year.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    Browns will have a dominating defense this year! That is my prediction. We will find out a few things about ourselves when we play them in the regular season this year.
    The Browns are finally starting to get it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    The Browns are finally starting to get it right.
    I hope that this is the year for Raider fans everywhere!

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast