Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 412
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,396

    Official NFL Draft Thread

    For all NFL draft talk.


    As some enjoy watching the draft live and posted please do you best to limit spoiling picks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    For all NFL draft talk.


    As some enjoy watching the draft live and posted please do you best to limit spoiling picks.
    "With the 17th pick in the 2021 draft, The Las Vegas Raiders select Alex Vanderpool"

    This is the first year that I have not put a big board together becuase they will NO DOUBT draft someone I have either never heard of OR reach for a player. Not looking forward to tonight

    Shock me, PLEASE Gru-ock!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,799
    If we draft another CB or WR in the 1st I am going to be raging so hard. We need a linebacker, tackle, FS before we need another damn CB or WR.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,342
    3rd!!!! Does that count?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    If we draft another CB or WR in the 1st I am going to be raging so hard. We need a linebacker, tackle, FS before we need another damn CB or WR.
    I saw a report on nfl trade rumors that we did a lot of work in the offseason looking at Farley

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I saw a report on nfl trade rumors that we did a lot of work in the offseason looking at Farley
    I don't know. I expect another surprise pick like Arnette. I fully expect Raiders to draft like the 7th best rated tackle, CB, WR, or LB because Gruden saw 1 game tape and fell in love. Instead of trading down we are going to reach again.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lomita,CA
    Posts
    320
    Mayock pick always a surprise hope it is a good surprise.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,799
    Quote Originally Posted by 24oz View Post
    Mayock pick always a surprise hope it is a good surprise.
    Mayock has been terrible @ drafting. We were all excited when he became our GM because of his all scouting experience but he has been bad.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,342
    He’s been ok from the 3rd round on

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,451
    Do we're trading our 1st and DC for Aaron Rodgers. 49'ers just picked a QB.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,799
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Do we're trading our 1st and DC for Aaron Rodgers. 49'ers just picked a QB.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Rodgers ain't getting traded. But if he does the Donkeys are probably the favs.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,566
    WOW!!! Three QBs with the first three picks!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,825
    What’s up folks?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,793
    Man. I thought fields would be gone by now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,799
    Expect 2 more QBs to be drafted by the 20th pick. Parsons could fall to 17th.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •