Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 196 to 204 of 204
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,718
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No arguments here Nick. But...At the end of the season they all count the same. A Win is a Win is a win. They are beating the teams they should. Aren't all good teams expected to do just that?
    Oh Iím happy with his performance. Iím happy with the Big 3ís contribution this weekend vs the lowly Tigers. They also stunk the joint up with offense today. That is a concern..
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,903
    You donít make apologies for who you face. The Yankees took care of business against the Tigers and got back to .500. Sometimes you need to beat up a bad team to get some confidence and get you rolling for when you face the top teams. They slapped the pitching around Friday and Saturday but did not hit today. Cole continues his dominance, Taillon finally looked competent, and Kluber starting to look like a strong number 2. Chappy is unhittable right now, best heís ever looked. Rest of bullpen continues to be strong. Hope the offense gets rolling consistently.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,718
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    You donít make apologies for who you face. The Yankees took care of business against the Tigers and got back to .500. Sometimes you need to beat up a bad team to get some confidence and get you rolling for when you face the top teams. They slapped the pitching around Friday and Saturday but did not hit today. Cole continues his dominance, Taillon finally looked competent, and Kluber starting to look like a strong number 2. Chappy is unhittable right now, best heís ever looked. Rest of bullpen continues to be strong. Hope the offense gets rolling consistently.
    That is their problem....They canít beat the good teams on a consistent basis.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,903
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    That is their problem....They canít beat the good teams on a consistent basis.
    Again tho, a series like this wakes a team up. They need confidence because itís not about talent.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    38,466
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    That is their problem....They canít beat the good teams on a consistent basis.
    They haven't played enough good teams yet to know if this. is true.
    I would argue that based on records, they have only played 1 good team.
    We still don't know what this team is. Saying they "can't", based on their 14 losses, is silly. You may end up being correct but right now? It's silly to make that comment. when there is so little evidence to it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If you followed the conversation , he admitted it a couple posts down that he only glanced over the post

    I've already asked you once before to stop doing this. Obviously you're too ignorant to stop.

    First off, My response was OBVIOUSLY posted before reading his response. Do you understand how that works?
    Secondly, and I'm speaking for myself, stop telling people to read the post. It's a big part of your annoyance.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, the Tigers are an 8-20 team. Some had them Projected to win 48 this season. Wins are good but letís start beating good teams before we start talking Oct baseball with this team.

    I could have went to Vegas and bet the farm I'd see this type of post from Nicky today.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Oh Iím happy with his performance. Iím happy with the Big 3ís contribution this weekend vs the lowly Tigers. They also stunk the joint up with offense today. That is a concern..

    Couldn't just make the positive statement without adding a negative thought. No team in baseball hits every game regardless of who they're playing.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    he was just as dominate in his own way as cole was..vs detroit.. all his pitches move..left to right up and down nothing straight..

    Aren't you upset that he didn't get 16 K's?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •