Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Aaron Rodgers doesn't want to return to Packers

Reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team, league and team sources told ESPN on Thursday.

The Packers are aware of his feelings, concerned about them and have had team president Mark Murphy, general manager Brian Gutekunst and head coach Matt LaFleur each fly out on separate trips to meet with Rodgers at various points this offseason, sources told ESPN.

"As we've stated since the season ended, we are committed to Aaron in 2021 and beyond," Gutekunst told ESPN. "Aaron has been a vital part of our success and we look forward to competing for another championship with him leading our team."
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rs-sources-say

Wow. Where does he go?
    Last edited by statquo; 04-29-2021 at 04:14 PM.

The Lost Boys of PSD

I know a team with several 1sts next season that just might be in the market for a QB....

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I know a team with several 1sts next season that just might be in the market for a QB....
    So you donít think Jets are taking a QB at 2 tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

If this is a ploy for more money, GFY.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reportedly he wants west coast because it sounds like Jeopardy is gonna try to make a play for him to be the host.

NFC North fans everywhere are rejoicing

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Reportedly he wants west coast because it sounds like Jeopardy is gonna try to make a play for him to be the host.

His wife is also on West Coast. Could be a confluence of many factors not the least of which it sucks living a large part of the year in the upper midwest.

The Packers may not be the most stacked team, but they're far from the least talented one. Rodgers has often been a diva, and this doesn't really seem to be a good look for him.

Why sign a 4 year deal in 2020 and try to leave in 2021? Drafting a QB is literally the only thing that happened in that span, and realistically it wasn't that meaningful vs whoever else they would have drafted.

Outside of the 49ers, I'm not sure there is a better spot for him than where he is now, that also needs a QB.

Steelers feels like the spot that makes the most sense, in a way, but they don't have the capital to swing the trade.

If I'm the Ravens I offer Lamar straight up and fire Greg Roman.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

49ers make the most logic sense.

cant wait to see what all of our so called weapons do without him while we are on the road to 3-13

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    The Packers may not be the most stacked team, but they're far from the least talented one. Rodgers has often been a diva, and this doesn't really seem to be a good look for him.

Why sign a 4 year deal in 2020 and try to leave in 2021? Drafting a QB is literally the only thing that happened in that span, and realistically it wasn't that meaningful vs whoever else they would have drafted.

Outside of the 49ers, I'm not sure there is a better spot for him than where he is now, that also needs a QB.

Steelers feels like the spot that makes the most sense, in a way, but they don't have the capital to swing the trade.

If I'm the Ravens I offer Lamar straight up and fire Greg Roman.
    Take it for what it's worth

https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1387863211861446656

trey wingo
    @wingoz
    Sources: The Packers reportedly told Aaron Rodgers they were going to trade him in the off season, then backed off. Itís been a bleep show between them ever since. And within the last week Rodgers told the team.. trade or no trade Iím not coming back. Buckle up folks

The Lost Boys of PSD

I guess the NFL draft isn't generating enough clicks so they gotta pretend Rodgers will get traded.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    cant wait to see what all of our so called weapons do without him while we are on the road to 3-13
    You guys could have Mitch Trubisky at QB and you're still winning 5 games.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast