Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    If heís great heís not gonna leave. Great QBs traditionally donít get to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is why I am going to wait before investing in a jersey.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    That is why I am going to wait before investing in a jersey.
    I feel that. Iím just a believer. Never done this before.

So am I, but limited funds hinder jersey buys for me.
    Screw sabermetics.

https://youtu.be/3eaPpdZo4TI

I remember watching this whole mini series back before Lawrence was a household name. He was so good that I cant believe I forgot about Fields' performance in this thing.

I didn't pay attention to him much before the draft, but man I am impressed with his talent. We have mini Russ Wilson and I couldnt be more excited. Really needed it too, because I've pretty much become indifferent to sports these days...especially the suckfest that is the Bears.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We signed quite a few undrafted free agents anybody stand out?

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    We signed quite a few undrafted free agents anybody stand out?
    Charles Snowden is an edge rusher out of Virginia who is intriguing. 6'7" 240 long arms and decently athletic. He also put up some decent production especially this year (6 sacks in 8 games) before an injury derailed his year. He fits the Mingo/Floyd role as someone they can use in coverage instead of Quinn. He'll compete for time with Christian Jones most likely.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Same here. Super hyped. Totally understand there's a good chance he could disappoint or flop completely, but I'm confident he won't, and it's more fun to just enjoy it. There's a reason to believe this guy is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Same here. Super hyped. Totally understand there's a good chance he could disappoint or flop completely, but I'm confident he won't, and it's more fun to just enjoy it. There's a reason to believe this guy is the real deal.
    I'm sure there's still plenty of fans skeptical, especially long time fans, because of our putrid history at the position. Eventually that's going to turn though, as it has for other franchises, so hopefully Fields is the guy.

It would be awesome if Rodgers is truly done in Green Bay too. Their fans have no idea how lucky they've been to have 2 consecutive HoF'ers at the position. They're due for a rough patch.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm sure there's still plenty of fans skeptical, especially long time fans, because of our putrid history at the position. Eventually that's going to turn though, as it has for other franchises, so hopefully Fields is the guy.

It would be awesome if Rodgers is truly done in Green Bay too. Their fans have no idea how lucky they've been to have 2 consecutive HoF'ers at the position. They're due for a rough patch.
    Aaaaaaaand love is gonna be a star because packers

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

Of course there is pessimism due to Bears history, but they have never had a QB with Field's pedigree. 5 star recruit in h.s. #8 ranked all time recruit actually, 2 year college starter both of which he went to the CFB playoffs and put up insane numbers, runs a 4.44 40, huge arm, photographic memory, perfect QB build, great family, etc. Rarely if ever do you find a college QB that is both a generational physical talent and also put up elite production at the highest level.

We going after all the Khalil's and all the Mack's.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Of course there is pessimism due to Bears history, but they have never had a QB with Field's pedigree. 5 star recruit in h.s. #8 ranked all time recruit actually, 2 year college starter both of which he went to the CFB playoffs and put up insane numbers, runs a 4.44 40, huge arm, photographic memory, perfect QB build, great family, etc. Rarely if ever do you find a college QB that is both a generational physical talent and also put up elite production at the highest level.
    Which is why Iím still shocked he wasnít drafted by the Jets or Niners and dropped past 10

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Which is why Iím still shocked he wasnít drafted by the Jets or Niners and dropped past 10

Panthers should have taken him too. I know they gave up some decent capital for Darnold, but there's no way a coaching staff can feel comfortable with him as QB1.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast