Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Just curious do you guys think that Mackís contract crippled this team in terms of cap space? As much as I love mack I just feel we are limited because of this and Iím sure Iím wrong! Just food for thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure but I know Pace constantly restructuring players does hurt cap space down the road and at a certain point it can't be moved

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...48942432489478

how crazy would this be? Not that They trade him here. but if he was out of GB?
    I would all but guarantee this is his last year there. I don't blame him. They've done nothing to take the burden off him. As an NFL fan, it pisses me off. Give him some weapons. WTF is going on there. Invest something to help. Rodger's is easily in my top 5 all time, and he's never been given the weapons guys like Brady/Brees/Manning have.

If I'm the Bears, I waiting for next year. A A A ron is going to be even more pissed when they draft 6 fullbacks in the draft. There's no doubt he's forcing out next year. The Pack will need to trade or cut, the cap hit is crazy and he won't want to be there.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Just curious do you guys think that Mackís contract crippled this team in terms of cap space? As much as I love mack I just feel we are limited because of this and Iím sure Iím wrong! Just food for thought!

Lots of things man. I dont blame mack individually... Alot has to do with cap being signifigantly lower this year due to covid. We were never going to have 70 mil but 15 to 20 mil vs -5 To -10 is a pretry significant change

You need to look at Mack on defense as a QB on offense. His impact is that big and important. He's that good. The real reflection needs to be on what they did around him

I don't think Mack is crippling this team at all. Mostly, it's some combination of poor QB play/coaching that are. Pace has had some whiffs in a lot of other areas as well. Cap space has not been the variable preventing us from upgrading those spots, moreso just opportunity.

When Pace traded for Mack, he pretty much put all his eggs in Mitch's basket to succeed. If anything has crippled us, it's been that we've had very little draft capital, as opposed to the cap space.

Iím not blaming mack it just feels like it has and the whole COVID thing didnít help either

Report: 49ers offered No. 3 overall pick, plus more, for Aaron Rodgers I donít know if this is true or not!

Really hoping Pace doesn't burn a bunch of future picks and if his job really is on the line, then that's what I expect.

Wouldnít be surprised if Pace traded the 20th pick to Buffalo for Trubisky

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Really hoping Pace doesn't burn a bunch of future picks and if his job really is on the line, then that's what I expect.
    Reports seem to indicate it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    His job being on the line is exactly why it makes zero sense to trade up for a tackle. If theyíre gonna invest other assets, you take a swing at QB. I can be okay with that personally if thatís what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Reports seem to indicate it as well.
    Reports indicate his job is on the line? I'm pretty out of the loop, so not doubting you.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast