Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What if we do like a Trading Spouses sort of show where we trade you Brewers for Special?

Could make for some quality entertainment.
    Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I mean why would someone be charged with the same crime after they were convicted of said crime?
    That's why I was confused. If someone is convicted they cannot be charged with the crime again either, it's not limited to acquittals.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Liberals are ruining this country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah, the politicians selling their souls to the highest bidder are the ones ruining things.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That's why I was confused. If someone is convicted they cannot be charged with the crime again either, it's not limited to acquittals.
    Sure but its not like someone is going to be charged for the same crime after they've been found guilty of said crime. It only matters when someone is acquitted. OJ Simpson comes to mind. We know he's guilty but they can never re-try him for murder after he was acquitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Nah, the politicians selling their souls to the highest bidder are the ones ruining things.
    This and crony capitalism. Keep feeding the lines to American people that trickle down economics work and that we should bend over backwards for big business.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345