Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Draft Day 2, Rounds 2 & 3

Will unlock mid-day Friday. Discuss second and third round picks and news here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlocked. Keep conversation of Rd 1 picks in the proper thread please.

Really excited to see who the Cowboys will take with the third round pick we gave them.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 04-30-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Really excited to see who the Cowboys will take with the third round pick we gave them.
    I think itís a given heíll turn into an all pro.

Christian Barmore is interesting for NE if he makes it to #46. Seems a good fit in a sub rusher role with potential to grow into a full time player.

Moehrig would be an interesting pairing to groom behind McCourty and play with Jalen Mills/Kyle Dugger.

If thereís an OT they like though I think that will be their top pick.

Are you more excited to see that pick or the higher 3rd round pick that the eagles kept?

Bro... I will freak out if the eagles get JOK at #37.. I said this before the draft started but he might be my favorite prospect in this whole draft.

JOK still on the board. I think these hybrid LB/S guys are are going to start to fall since itís becoming a bigger and bigger challenge to integrate these guys into a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Are you more excited to see that pick or the higher 3rd round pick that the eagles kept?
    Higher? Do you mean later? We gave them the pick we got from the Colts. (I'm not allowed to say who was involved in this trade, else I get accused of being obsessed.)

Anyway, I hope we can draft Owusu-Koramoah.

Lotta good players still. JOK, moehrig, barmore, Asante Samuel jr, Elijah Moore, Teven Jenkins, Christian barmore etc

Higher? Do you mean later? We gave them the pick we got from the Colts. (I'm not allowed to say who was involved in this trade, else I get accused of being obsessed.)

The better pick. The eagles still own #70 in this years draft, traded #84 to Dallas.

The better pick. The eagles still own #70 in this years draft, traded #84 to Dallas.
    Oh, I misread your question. I'm excited for both picks.

I know you arenít a fan of the 1st round but man, I think itíd be a great start to get devonta smith and owusu-koramoah. Thatís 2 guys that could start day 1 and I think instantly makes the team better.

Oh, I misread your question. I'm excited for both picks.
    I think the trade up was worth it. The eagles still have a better 3rd round pick than they gave up, addressed a position of need (devonta smith) and are in a good position to draft a really good defensive player at #37. Getting devonta smith and Samuel jr or JOK or moehrig would be a big start to the rebuild.

What would you have done at #12 if the eagles didnít trade up? The giants no doubt woulda taken smith. The next guy that the eagles were linked to at #12 is Christian barmore who is still on the board. Hindsight is 20/20 of course but taking barmore there at #12 woulda been a big reach. What if eagles get both smith and barmore (at #37) who they supposedly both liked at #12?

I think the trade up was worth it. The eagles still have a better 3rd round pick than they gave up, addressed a position of need (devonta smith) and are in a good position to draft a really good defensive player at #37. Getting devonta smith and Samuel jr or JOK or moehrig would be a big start to the rebuild.

What would you have done at #12 if the eagles didnít trade up? The giants no doubt woulda taken smith. The next guy that the eagles were linked to at #12 is Christian barmore who is still on the board. Hindsight is 20/20 of course but taking barmore there at #12 woulda been a big reach. What if eagles get both smith and barmore (at #37) who they supposedly both liked at #12?
    They coulda ended up with the Bears picks....

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast