Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Upset Alert come the playoffs

the 6//7/8 seed in both conferences this year could upset alot of these top 3 teams rather easily... What are your 1-8 2-7 3-6 matchups you would like to see and what teams have the best chance to upset the big dogs

Right now the top 3 teams in the east are

nets
    sixers
    bucks

In the west the top 3 teams are

Jazz
    suns
    clippers

These could be the 6/7/8 seeded teams come the playoffs

Heat
    celtics
    wizards

Warriors/blazers/mavs

Not sure but I feel the same way, I feel like some top seeds are gonna make early exits.

I have no faith in Phoenix at all. I just donít think theyíre anywhere close to what their record indicates. I donít really trust Utah either but Iím not as worried about them getting upset as I am Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I have no faith in Phoenix at all. I just donít think theyíre anywhere close to what their record indicates. I donít really trust Utah either but Iím not as worried about them getting upset as I am Phoenix.
    Both the Jazz and Suns are legit.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Not sure but I feel the same way, I feel like some top seeds are gonna make early exits.
    IF you are talking first round exit I just don't see it.

As a 76ers fan I have doubts about them getting out the 2nd round

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I have no faith in the Celtics.

In the East, Celts and Heat could be formidable, but neither has shown they will be if top seeds are healthy. Celtsí best bet is probably vs Bucks. Wiz might be the toughest out of the three. If Knicks tough road ahead knocks them down to 6 they could be a tough out. If first seed draws Wiz in first round and Knicks in second that would at least be tiring.

West looks a little more likely to have an upset or two in first round. Mavs have been up and down, but should give anyone a series (and probably scarier if Porzingis is out). And both Blazers and Warriors should each win two games on the strengths of Dame and Curry alone. Lakers vs Nuggets could be interesting too with Nuggets having home court.