Because he is a foreign asset.

lol, what??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rudy Jailiani

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why did they raid him?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Based on potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

But whattabbout Hunter?

I seem to remember people freaking out over the last 4 years about the Govt going after political opponents...something, something fascism...or w/e.

Is this like Walls being racist where no one meant it, and now that the occupant of the WH is different we can all go back to agreeing that particular argument was dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I seem to remember people freaking out over the last 4 years about the Govt going after political opponents...something, something fascism...or w/e.

Is this like Walls being racist where no one meant it, and now that the occupant of the WH is different we can all go back to agreeing that particular argument was dumb.

No problem with going after current or former government officials that used their position to influence elections, subvert foreign relations, accept bribes and so forth. Although it would be cheaper to accuse him of fomenting a riot and running his old *** over.

Run Rudy Run

The party is over and they are starting to round up the clowns. Maybe Donald Jr. will get a tap-tap-tap-tapping on his window door. One thing for sure, if they get Rudy in court, they won't have any presidential interference as they did with Rodger Stone's trial.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-29-2021 at 06:47 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

no twitter outrage, no what one heard behind closed door what he said to Prime Minister who-who, no long essay from Special on what Trump was meaning to say when he said it that way.

the pollution is gone, I can see Venus over the hills. There is hills!!!
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

I donít think it is dumb. I donít know what they think they have on Rudy either. Iíll wait, find out, and then consider if the raid was justified or political

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

A few things that matter, ewing. First, this investigation started in 2019. Secondly, Trump's JOD blocked this search warrant for two years. THAT'S what's political. Lastly, search warrants don't necessarily mean wrongdoing. They're just grabbing evidence. We'll see what comes it. I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

But Rudy is the biggest clown we've seen in politics in quite some time. He was begging for legal trouble. Absolutely begging for it. If he is guilty of crimes, well, no ****
    HELLO

Run Rudy Run

If they got the goods on him, how fast do you think he will rat out Trump? He has no one in the high position to cover for him now.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-29-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Will Rogers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast