Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    The cash we were going to eat anyway. This was the best possible outcome for us with Teddy. We do not owe him anything next season. Our only other option was a post june 1st cut.
    Then why pay most of his contract and trade him cause he is NOT a cancer that is destroying the team like some players are?!? His teammates loves him as a player regardless. Management just want him gone but once they realized that Sam D is much worse as a QB, they will regret it. Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Then why pay most of his contract and trade him cause he is NOT a cancer that is destroying the team like some players are?!? His teammates loves him as a player regardless. Management just want him gone but once they realized that Sam D is much worse as a QB, they will regret it. Book it.
    You don't know anything about Teddy's time in Carolina then. He never took blame, threw the coaches under the bus, and didn't seem to click with our locker room. He cringingly took music away from off-season practices because "they weren't good enough for music" and then he was the biggest thing holding the offense back. I think he tried too hard to be a serious leader and he's just not.

Hell, he made a lame Instagram comment when he was traded as if every fan, player, and coach wasn't ready to send him off for a ham sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You don't know anything about Teddy's time in Carolina then. He never took blame, threw the coaches under the bus, and didn't seem to click with our locker room. He cringingly took music away from off-season practices because "they weren't good enough for music" and then he was the biggest thing holding the offense back. I think he tried too hard to be a serious leader and he's just not.

Hell, he made a lame Instagram comment when he was traded as if every fan, player, and coach wasn't ready to send him off for a ham sandwich.
    I know he is better than Sam Darnold as a starter and after next season, you will agree as well. Paying most of his contract just to be rid of him is a joke. Broncos won that trade big time! I am getting ready for the draft and don't want to spend any more time on how bad this looks for the Panthers.

I know he is better than Sam Darnold as a starter and after next season, you will agree as well. Paying most of his contract just to be rid of him is a joke. Broncos won that trade big time! I am getting ready for the draft and don't want to spend any more time on how bad this looks for the Panthers.
    I highly doubt it, but regardless, Darnold still has potential whereas Teddy is a known quantity. Darnold might be trash, but he could turn it around with a different team. Teddy has been a checkdown artist who can't make clutch plays in close games on numerous teams. He's not getting better regardless of where he goes.

Teddy could not fend off Sam as a rookie. This is the second time Sam has taken Teddy's job.

As far as the Teddy is a good guy, he does not turn the ball over and will not lose you games, all this **** is a myth. Teddy is a Grade A douchebag. I am shocked we even got a 6th for him, he was going to be released either way.

He had his shot to be a starter he tossed 1 4th quarter TD all season. 0-8 on game winning drives.

Teddy could not fend off Sam as a rookie. This is the second time Sam has taken Teddy's job.

As far as the Teddy is a good guy, he does not turn the ball over and will not lose you games, all this **** is a myth. Teddy is a Grade A douchebag. I am shocked we even got a 6th for him, he was going to be released either way.

He had his shot to be a starter he tossed 1 4th quarter TD all season. 0-8 on game winning drives.
    Hey, not losing you games doesn't necessarily mean winning them.

What makes him a douchebag? Not refuting just never heard anything bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Hey, not losing you games doesn't necessarily mean winning them.
    Even that Teddy narrative isn't true. He easily lost us 3 games (GB, DEN, and MIN). So he doesn't win you games and he can cost you games. He's not even good at being a conservative game manager.

Bridgewater to the Broncos if anythin I would rather have him as my starter than Drew Lock

Even that Teddy narrative isn't true. He easily lost us 3 games (GB, DEN, and MIN). So he doesn't win you games and he can cost you games. He's not even good at being a conservative game manager.
    Yeah he lost the Denver game where he successfully executed the called play, and the coach commented that the WR ran the wrong route.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Yeah he lost the Denver game where he successfully executed the called play, and the coach commented that the WR ran the wrong route.
    3rd down he rushed to the line as the clock was approaching the 2 minute warning (the coaches were visibly upset and later said they didn't want him rushing that play) which was a bad play. Then we were stuck in a do or die 4th and long which he threw behind the line to gain to a covered WR. He also had several **** ups well before that which hurt.

3rd down he rushed to the line as the clock was approaching the 2 minute warning (the coaches were visibly upset and later said they didn't want him rushing that play) which was a bad play. Then we were stuck in a do or die 4th and long which he threw behind the line to gain to a covered WR. He also had several **** ups well before that which hurt.
    I remember when a coach and Goedert said Goedert ran the wrong route.

Didn’t matter, all on QB then. Weird.

[Pelissero] Broncos QB Teddy Bridgewater’s revised contract: $7,062,500 signing bonus (paid by Panthers) $4,250,500 salary ($3M fully guaranteed) $187,000 in per-game active bonuses Total: 1 year, $11.5M (Denver pays $4,437,500) 2022 deleted, so Bridgewater can be a free agent in March

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Great guy Teddy Bridgewater is showing his maturity and leadership skills off by continuing to run his mouth about his previous coaches.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoot...-schedule/amp/

It isn't surprising that a college coach with almost no NFL experience isn't up to speed on how NFL teams run practices, really.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast