Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    It isn't surprising that a college coach with almost no NFL experience isn't up to speed on how NFL teams run practices, really.
    It is not surprising that you would believe anything bitter 15 td Teddy has to say.

I guess none of his previous coaches ever practiced red zone or 2 minute drills either.

1 td in the second half when starting 15 games is unacceptable.

The truth is Teddy was no better last year than Trubisky, Wentz or any of the other QBs that had god awful seasons. None of them are starting for the same team, so I dont know why he is so bitter. Perform or GTFO.

Lets see how quick he throws everyone in Denver under the bus when he starts missing wide open receivers and checking down for 2 yards on 4th and 8.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 05-12-2021 at 10:24 PM.

It isn't surprising that a college coach with almost no NFL experience isn't up to speed on how NFL teams run practices, really.
    A 7 year veteran QB has no business blaming coaches for his mental **** ups. Brady routinely set him up with easy throws and he couldn't hit them. He complained about Brady after missing a gamewinning layup TD against MIN, so it's safe to say anything he says can't be trusted. I've never seen an NFL QB shun blame so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    The truth is Teddy was no better last year than Trubisky, Wentz or any of the other QBs that had god awful seasons. None of them are starting for the same team, so I dont know why he is so bitter. Perform or GTFO.
    That's what gets me the most. He was here for one season and raked in like 30M for playing like trash. The coaches never trashed him despite having good reason to, yet he's still talking weeks after the trade. Like ****, Cam got stabbed in the back by the Panthers after they drove him into the dirt for 9 years and all he did was call out the team when they implied it was mutual departure, Teddy's over here crying like his first gf dumped him.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    A 7 year veteran QB has no business blaming coaches for his mental **** ups. Brady routinely set him up with easy throws and he couldn't hit them. He complained about Brady after missing a gamewinning layup TD against MIN, so it's safe to say anything he says can't be trusted. I've never seen an NFL QB shun blame so much.
    Teddy mentally ****ed up by... not hijacking the practices to run red zone drills against the orders of the coach?
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Panthers coach Matt Rhule took issue with the critiques from his former quarterback, saying he was "disappointed" that Bridgewater didn't feel good about the club's practice methods.

"I'm not going to delve into specifics about our process, some of that is specific to us," Rhule said Wednesday night, per the Associated Press. "But I feel really good about our preparation, and the amount of work our coaches put in and the amount of work our players put in. The amount of practice work, I think we push them in a really smart way."

"When you have 140 guys in a locker room, guys will disagree on some things sometimes. You can't ask everyone to agree with everything," Rhule said, via the team's official website. "But I feel really good about what we do, I want to make sure to say I feel really good about the way we practice and our process. I'm disappointed to hear he didn't feel the same way."
    Rhule responds, refuses to address whether or not they run red zone / 2 minute drills, which means they don't.

https://www.nfl.com/news/matt-rhule-...-practice-habi

The disappointment from coaches and teams usually stems from the public airing of grievances because they have less control over the message.

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Teddy mentally ****ed up by... not hijacking the practices to run red zone drills against the orders of the coach?
    No, Teddy mentally ****ed up by not running the plays the way the situation called for, sabotaging drives by going against the coaching philosophy, and then generally just missing layup throws (that's more physical usually, but some of them were just concentration **** ups or jitters).

If you were so concerned with redzone preparation, you wouldn't go off script and run a QB dive at the 1 on 1st and goal resulting in a fumble. Teddy has no accountability for himself and is just being a salty *****.

No, Teddy mentally ****ed up by not running the plays the way the situation called for, sabotaging drives by going against the coaching philosophy, and then generally just missing layup throws (that's more physical usually, but some of them were just concentration **** ups or jitters).

If you were so concerned with redzone preparation, you wouldn't go off script and run a QB dive at the 1 on 1st and goal resulting in a fumble. Teddy has no accountability for himself and is just being a salty *****.
    Only Teddy could lead with I'm not making excuses, but here is a list of excuses as to why I sucked.

None of which are my fault, it was the team and coachings fault that I sucked.

Rhule responds, refuses to address whether or not they run red zone / 2 minute drills, which means they don't.

https://www.nfl.com/news/matt-rhule-...-practice-habi
    Teddy literally said they practiced those situations, just not as much as he wanted. Rhule has "AnAlyTicAL" methods that might suggest not needing to practice those situations as much as others do, I'm not saying it's true or not true but Rhule got hired because he's willing to think outside the box, for better or worse.

But regardless, he did the smart and professional thing by not getting involved in Teddy's **** show. If Teddy weren't being a salty *****, he'd say these things privately rather than babbling to the media.

So you're struggling to stay on topics and/or comprehend basic English.

The coaching staff of the Panthers is incompetent, and isn't running 2 minute drills other than 15 snaps on a Saturday walkthrough.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

So you're struggling to stay on topics and/or comprehend basic English.

The coaching staff of the Panthers is incompetent, and isn't running 2 minute drills other than 15 snaps on a Saturday walkthrough.
    Rhule neither confirmed nor denied so we won't know unless another player speaks up about it. Rhule doesn't do a contact Friday practice because data suggests it's the most common day that players get hurt, so it's possible there's some order data driven reason that he doesn't devote more time to those scenarios (assuming he doesn't).

Rhule was literally hired because he's data driven. It won't always make sense and could possibly fail altogether, but that doesn't make him incompetent. If trying new things made you incompetent, we'd still have coaches punting every non-critical 4th down.

For Teddy to publicly make that criticism shows a lack of accountability and low football character.

If the QB from last year felt red zone/2-minute wasnít practiced enough then thatís something that the coaching staff should probably take into consideration.

Both those things can be true.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    For Teddy to publicly make that criticism shows a lack of accountability and low football character.

If the QB from last year felt red zone/2-minute wasnít practiced enough then thatís something that the coaching staff should probably take into consideration.

Both those things can be true.
    Most likely he did bring it up and was ignored.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Most likely he did bring it up and was ignored.
    Source for that?

Source for that?
    His own twisted trolly mind. He has a hard on for ****** QBs I guess.

I wonder how much he would defend Teddy if he was his teams starting QB.

Its clearly our coaching staffs fault that Teddy had a career year and still was way below average.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    His own twisted trolly mind. He has a hard on for ****** QBs I guess.

I wonder how much he would defend Teddy if he was his teams starting QB.

Its clearly our coaching staffs fault that Teddy had a career year and still was way below average.
    Itís odd. He trolls and talks **** on other teams more so than he talks about his own team. Bills are actually a solid team with a decently bright future, would probably focus more on them. [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Itís odd. He trolls and talks **** on other teams more so than he talks about his own team. Bills are actually a solid team with a decently bright future, would probably focus more on them. [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe thats what it is, he secretly wanted Teddy since the bills pick up so many of our former players and coaches. The Panthers sent him to Denver and he began to rage.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast