Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    C Hakeem Olajuwon
    PF Karl Malone
    SF Dominique Wilkins
    SG Michael Jordan
    PG John Stockton

    I don't care what squad you put out there this lineup can hang with any of them.
    That team gets ran outta the gym in today's NBA. Also gonna be trading 2s for 3s, with Stockton as the only reliable deep threat.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i pity the fool who doesnt have the goat lebron
    The GOAT? that would be MJ. I need no pity for not having your goat. Iíd have Curry as a 6th man though.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,371
    I'm really tempted to put Chris Paul in there over Curry just because he is a better passer/defender but it feels like I'm just trying to be different.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,538
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    PG Curry
    SG Jordan
    SF Lebron
    PF Admiral
    C Shaq

    Curry because heís the greatest long range shooter ever and he makes everyone around him better and more efficient

    Jordan because heís the Goat and his b ball IQ is also super high. Heís not just a top 5 scorer ever but heís a b ball genius.

    Lebron because heís the Goat and he is an unstoppable pass first guy who is always looking to make the right play so all the sourrounding talent will get the ball

    Drob because he is a 7 foot super athlete who doesnít need plays, doesnít need to post. He is high energy and will run up and down the floor putting himself in positions to get the ball and score, and dunk all over the place. On defense he will contest everything and seemingly come out of knowers to defend the rim. Notoriously makes teams way way way better when he steps on the court.

    Shaq because he canít be guarded with one man. Having him and Curry on the team means someone is always wide open.

    I won, donít even post yall
    I like your list but I'm taking Shaq out because of the old hack a Shaq thing. In one series when the games on the line, I don't want to rely on Shaq on the free throw line.

    So I'm moving D Rob to C and putting Dirk in at the 4 for his ability to spread the floor so that Robinson can operate on the inside. Dirk and Curry spread the floor, while Jordan attacks, and Lebron facilitates. And then with Jordan, Lebron, and D Rob you still have a potent defensive stoppers in the line up as well.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,911
    Dream
    LeBron
    Bird
    MJ
    Stockton

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,091
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I like your list but I'm taking Shaq out because of the old hack a Shaq thing. In one series when the games on the line, I don't want to rely on Shaq on the free throw line.

    So I'm moving D Rob to C and putting Dirk in at the 4 for his ability to spread the floor so that Robinson can operate on the inside. Dirk and Curry spread the floor, while Jordan attacks, and Lebron facilitates. And then with Jordan, Lebron, and D Rob you still have a potent defensive stoppers in the line up as well.
    I like where your heads at. That team would def be dirty. My thought process is, with Mike/Bron/Curry/Drob, I donít have to depend on Shaq in the 4th. Shaq doesnít ever need to touch the ball in the 4th. Heíll just set hard pics and get put back dunks off of misses. His value through the first 3 quarters of fouling out the whole team and being unstoppable for me is def worth him turning into a rebounding put back machine in the 4th. Especially considering all of his teamates are monsters. But I do like your team choice there and that team would be wide open scoring and scoring lanes on your team would be to easy and spread out.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I like your list but I'm taking Shaq out because of the old hack a Shaq thing. In one series when the games on the line, I don't want to rely on Shaq on the free throw line.

    So I'm moving D Rob to C and putting Dirk in at the 4 for his ability to spread the floor so that Robinson can operate on the inside. Dirk and Curry spread the floor, while Jordan attacks, and Lebron facilitates. And then with Jordan, Lebron, and D Rob you still have a potent defensive stoppers in the line up as well.
    I like that but with Hakeem over Robinson.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I like that but with Hakeem over Robinson.
    Canít go wrong with either honestly. Both were unstoppable in their respective primes. But yeah Hakeem would be dope too.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,538
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I like where your heads at. That team would def be dirty. My thought process is, with Mike/Bron/Curry/Drob, I donít have to depend on Shaq in the 4th. Shaq doesnít ever need to touch the ball in the 4th. Heíll just set hard pics and get put back dunks off of misses. His value through the first 3 quarters of fouling out the whole team and being unstoppable for me is def worth him turning into a rebounding put back machine in the 4th. Especially considering all of his teamates are monsters. But I do like your team choice there and that team would be wide open scoring and scoring lanes on your team would be to easy and spread out.
    Can we add a bench?? Because that would add an element to it. In the last 5 mins of the game Iím benching shaq moving Drob to the 5 and insert any good free throw shooter lol.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,091
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Can we add a bench?? Because that would add an element to it. In the last 5 mins of the game Iím benching shaq moving Drob to the 5 and insert any good free throw shooter lol.
    Yes we should add the bench. I made an edit to the title to add the bench.

    Starters

    Curry
    MJ
    Bron
    Drob
    Shaq

    Bench

    Tmac
    Kobe
    Durant
    Duncan
    Dream
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-01-2021 at 02:52 AM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,886
    curry
    mj
    lebron
    shaq
    Klay

    Bench

    Kobe
    Durant
    Dream
    bird
    cp3

    I know klay isnt an all time great but him and curry on a team with Shaq while having MJ/Lebron... sheesh. There are other 3 point shooters that could take his place but i love his defense and versatility. Also I hate reggie miller so he would never be on my team.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-30-2021 at 02:46 AM.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,008
    If we're adding a bench mine would look like

    Curry
    MJ
    LeBron
    KG
    Shaq

    Moncrief
    Reggie
    Kawhi
    Bird
    Hakeem

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,158
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Magic
    Curry
    MJ
    KD
    Joker

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Second unit
    Nash
    Miller
    LBJ
    Bird
    Wilt


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,150
    Bench for my team

    Worthy
    Mchale
    Richmond
    Ginobli
    Kidd
    Vince
    One college player Jay Williams

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    Oscar Robertson
    Michael Jordan
    Kevin Durant
    Tim Duncan
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Bench

    Walt Frazier
    Stephen Curry
    Larry Bird
    Bob McAdoo
    Bill Russell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •