Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    C Hakeem Olajuwon
    PF Karl Malone
    SF Dominique Wilkins
    SG Michael Jordan
    PG John Stockton

I don't care what squad you put out there this lineup can hang with any of them.
    That team gets ran outta the gym in today's NBA. Also gonna be trading 2s for 3s, with Stockton as the only reliable deep threat.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i pity the fool who doesnt have the goat lebron
    The GOAT? that would be MJ. I need no pity for not having your goat. Iíd have Curry as a 6th man though.

I'm really tempted to put Chris Paul in there over Curry just because he is a better passer/defender but it feels like I'm just trying to be different.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    PG Curry
    SG Jordan
    SF Lebron
    PF Admiral
    C Shaq

Curry because heís the greatest long range shooter ever and he makes everyone around him better and more efficient

Jordan because heís the Goat and his b ball IQ is also super high. Heís not just a top 5 scorer ever but heís a b ball genius.

Lebron because heís the Goat and he is an unstoppable pass first guy who is always looking to make the right play so all the sourrounding talent will get the ball

Drob because he is a 7 foot super athlete who doesnít need plays, doesnít need to post. He is high energy and will run up and down the floor putting himself in positions to get the ball and score, and dunk all over the place. On defense he will contest everything and seemingly come out of knowers to defend the rim. Notoriously makes teams way way way better when he steps on the court.

Shaq because he canít be guarded with one man. Having him and Curry on the team means someone is always wide open.

I won, donít even post yall
    I like your list but I'm taking Shaq out because of the old hack a Shaq thing. In one series when the games on the line, I don't want to rely on Shaq on the free throw line.

So I'm moving D Rob to C and putting Dirk in at the 4 for his ability to spread the floor so that Robinson can operate on the inside. Dirk and Curry spread the floor, while Jordan attacks, and Lebron facilitates. And then with Jordan, Lebron, and D Rob you still have a potent defensive stoppers in the line up as well.

Dream
    LeBron
    Bird
    MJ
    Stockton

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I like your list but I'm taking Shaq out because of the old hack a Shaq thing. In one series when the games on the line, I don't want to rely on Shaq on the free throw line.

So I'm moving D Rob to C and putting Dirk in at the 4 for his ability to spread the floor so that Robinson can operate on the inside. Dirk and Curry spread the floor, while Jordan attacks, and Lebron facilitates. And then with Jordan, Lebron, and D Rob you still have a potent defensive stoppers in the line up as well.
    I like where your heads at. That team would def be dirty. My thought process is, with Mike/Bron/Curry/Drob, I donít have to depend on Shaq in the 4th. Shaq doesnít ever need to touch the ball in the 4th. Heíll just set hard pics and get put back dunks off of misses. His value through the first 3 quarters of fouling out the whole team and being unstoppable for me is def worth him turning into a rebounding put back machine in the 4th. Especially considering all of his teamates are monsters. But I do like your team choice there and that team would be wide open scoring and scoring lanes on your team would be to easy and spread out.

I like that but with Hakeem over Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I like that but with Hakeem over Robinson.
    Canít go wrong with either honestly. Both were unstoppable in their respective primes. But yeah Hakeem would be dope too.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I like where your heads at. That team would def be dirty. My thought process is, with Mike/Bron/Curry/Drob, I donít have to depend on Shaq in the 4th. Shaq doesnít ever need to touch the ball in the 4th. Heíll just set hard pics and get put back dunks off of misses. His value through the first 3 quarters of fouling out the whole team and being unstoppable for me is def worth him turning into a rebounding put back machine in the 4th. Especially considering all of his teamates are monsters. But I do like your team choice there and that team would be wide open scoring and scoring lanes on your team would be to easy and spread out.
    Can we add a bench?? Because that would add an element to it. In the last 5 mins of the game Iím benching shaq moving Drob to the 5 and insert any good free throw shooter lol.

Can we add a bench?? Because that would add an element to it. In the last 5 mins of the game Iím benching shaq moving Drob to the 5 and insert any good free throw shooter lol.
    Yes we should add the bench. I made an edit to the title to add the bench.

Starters

Curry
    MJ
    Bron
    Drob
    Shaq

Bench

Tmac
    Kobe
    Durant
    Duncan
    Dream
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-01-2021 at 02:52 AM.

curry
    mj
    lebron
    shaq
    Klay

Bench

Kobe
    Durant
    Dream
    bird
    cp3

I know klay isnt an all time great but him and curry on a team with Shaq while having MJ/Lebron... sheesh. There are other 3 point shooters that could take his place but i love his defense and versatility. Also I hate reggie miller so he would never be on my team.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-30-2021 at 02:46 AM.

If we're adding a bench mine would look like

Curry
    MJ
    LeBron
    KG
    Shaq

Moncrief
    Reggie
    Kawhi
    Bird
    Hakeem

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post