Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    I saw obi play some decent defense tonight and he looked more confident I just hope he and randle can fit together otherwise we wasted a draft pick.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I saw obi play some decent defense tonight and he looked more confident I just hope he and randle can fit together otherwise we wasted a draft pick.

He’s needs to be a dynamic small ball 5. Otherwise, it’s hard to see him having a big role hare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I’m not. I was happy he was doing good. Thought I was gonna look it up, and see like 12 points in a few minutes

Never wanted him, don’t like him, but I don’t root against him. I’ve said I wish he would play more
    I didn't watch the game, people who did said he played well, I was disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

I mean if obi pans out he becomes a trade asset he actually could be a homerun draft pick

GT#63 Chicago Bulls (26-35) @ Más divino Knicks (34-28): Start a new streak

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He’s needs to be a dynamic small ball 5. Otherwise, it’s hard to see him having a big role hare.

The thing is that Obi is not that small and he’s got a nice wingspan. He just needs to add maybe 10-15 lbs. He’s so fast and athletic that he should still be plenty explosive with that extra weight. But he’ll be better suited to enforcing his presence in the paint.

If Obi can’t do this, then he’s destined to be a 4-only and Julius permanent backup as long as he stays here.

Glad we took care of business tonight!

Been super busy this week, but I was able to watch the recording while ignoring everything so it’s basically live

I didn’t think RJ wasn’t that good tonight, but yet he had 22/6/7/2/1 on 60% shooting lmao amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    The thing is that Obi is not that small and he’s got a nice wingspan. He just needs to add maybe 10-15 lbs. He’s so fast and athletic that he should still be plenty explosive with that extra weight. But he’ll be better suited to enforcing his presence in the paint.

If Obi can’t do this, then he’s destined to be a 4-only and Julius permanent backup as long as he stays here.
    The thing is whose to say obi isn't better than Julius in 3 or 4 years obi could be Randle's predecessor

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I didn’t think RJ wasn’t that good tonight, but yet he had 22/6/7/2/1 on 60% shooting lmao amazing!
    He was actually good on offense but was terrible on defense tonight. He was slow at closing out on shooters.

Randle is averaging 27.1 points, 9.0 rebounds and 6.3 assists on 44 percent shooting in April, and is also shooting 43 percent from downtown and 86 percent from the line for the month. He's the first Knick in history to average 25/5/5 and shoot at least 40 percent from beyond the arc in a month

Obi has looked better, I agree with Shady, his good games are games where you have to kind of look at the little things. He's not out there exploding for 8-10 points in 10 minutes like we've seen from IQ so many times already.

I hated the pick, not sold on his game or fit. but Obi the person seems like a great...ehh...kid? he seems to work hard and play hard. I have nothing against him as a person. That put back dunk was electric, hated seeing him and IQ come out. IQ missed a couple of long bombs but those would have been electric had they gone. he seems to have found his groove again. The kid is built like a tank with tree trunk legs, he's going to be good.

RJ is hitting 2.7 three's per game in April on 48%, just insane. every other month he was making only 1.3 per game, he's more than doubled his makes and improved his efficiency. I've never seen a young player improve his shot so quickly the way he has. I literally thought it would be yeearrrs if and when he got to this level in terms of shooting.

gotta win the HOU game, after that we gotta thread water and hope ATL loses a couple, it's going to be a brutal stretch but we are set up to survive a 2-4 stretch and still hold onto a top 4-6 spot.

it's crazy how well we've done without Mitch. if there's one thing I notice about Noel and Taj is how few mistakes they make. they are always in the right spots. very smart defenders.

too bad Taj doesn't have much time left in the league, always liked him.

Noel & mitch would be a great two headed monster, but if Mitch can get us a dynamic guard instead you gotta look into that.

GT#63 Chicago Bulls (26-35) @ Más divino Knicks (34-28): Start a new streak

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    The thing is whose to say obi isn't better than Julius in 3 or 4 years obi could be Randle's predecessor
    Randle will be 29-30 by then, no reason to think he’ll be done at that age. Not with his work ethic. No chance keep Obi that long IMO if he can’t show any ability to play the 5.

nycer and shady have agenda's against this kid they have made it oh so obvious, he plays spot minutes yet Nycer wants or expects spurts like a Pg who actually handles the ball, and Obi sometimes don't touch the ball.

You see the difference when Rose plays with Obi, what if we had Rose to start the season or a really good PG and not have Obi play with DSJ. Frank, payton, and IQ? Anyone think that didn't help this kid and now he has shown improvement, confidence, and learning, can't really ask for more from an 8 min guy.

and I wish posters wouldn't comment like they know something when they admit they didn't watch the game and look at stats, very shallow and an agenda.

The kid looked good last 4-5 games that says a lot and even Breen mentioned his play with rose last night.

Wonder how Malone would have done without Stockton lol.....Sarcasm just in case!!!

And Cheets how can he be a bust because he plays behind an allstar, or wasted pick? That is ridiculous, talk to me in a couple years, he could manage to play or even be a trade chip.

Folks have never heard of draft picks being traded before?

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast