Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Doesnít really matter. It is what it is. At this point LeBron should play by the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Agree with the sentiment of your post but to the bolded part, LeBron has openly been opposed to any kind of play-in format for years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/446952002
    Exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Everyone plays by the same rules and LeBron doesn't get to make them. I mean he's calling for dudes to get fired??? You know I think he should "shut up and dribble"
    Shut up and dribble? That's ****ed up.

Did he say he was sitting out? Nope. So what you just said is just mindless drivel.

He doesn't make them but he is the most influential NBA player since MJ, so yes he will use that to his advantage as he should.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    ExactlyShut up and dribble? That's ****ed up.

Did he say he was sitting out? Nope. So what you just said is just mindless drivel.

He doesn't make them but he is the most influential NBA player since MJ, so yes he will use that to his advantage as he should.

he should support the league publicly. Calling for someone to get fired is far over the line. He is acting like an entitled child

Again, here he is for a series format, as am I. But that was just bc the season suspension and 4 month layoff.

In a typical season he doesn't want 72 (82) games to come down to single elimination, which is understandable. Especially to teams with far inferior records.

Ik LeBron is fickle but I believe he's been consistent on this matter.
    He didnít say anything negative this year about it until he noticed he was in jeopardy of being one of those 4 seeds.

ExactlyShut up and dribble? That's ****ed up.

Iím a LeBron fan, too but Iím beginning to think that youíre actually LBJ himself.

He didnít say anything negative this year about it until he noticed he was in jeopardy of being one of those 4 seeds.
    Why would he need to? He was on record opposing a 7-10 play-in when asked about it several years ago.

Why would he need to? He was on record opposing a 7-10 play-in when asked about it several years ago.
    And he wanted a play-in last year so those four teams could duke it out because he didnít think there was enough games. Thereís not 82 games this year, either. Whatís the difference? Oh yeah.....his team is involved.

Heís ok with teams battling in a best of three for the right to face the one seed....when heís on the one seed.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-03-2021 at 10:01 PM.

And he wanted a play-in last year so those four teams could duke it out because he didnít think there was enough games. Thereís not 82 games this year, either. Whatís the difference? Oh yeah.....his team is involved.

Heís ok with teams battling in a best of three for the right to face the one seed....when heís on the one seed.
    Nah last season and 2018 are apples to oranges comment wise.

LeBron is fickle but this is one thing he's been consistent on.

Play-in as currently constructed is lame anyway.

He's consistently a baby

Who would have thought the sixers would be a 1 or 2 seed out east with the 3rd best record in basketball after watching us a year ago with horford. Morey is god.

https://i.redd.it/e99f3ji3yzw61.jpg

Thyb a generational defender

Nah last season and 2018 are apples to oranges comment wise.

LeBron is fickle but this is one thing he's been consistent on.

Play-in as currently constructed is lame anyway.
    This
    Iím a LeBron fan, too but Iím beginning to think that youíre actually LBJ himself.
    This is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    he should support the league publicly. Calling for someone to get fired is far over the line. He is acting like an entitled child

Why? No reason for him to support the league over everything.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

ThisThis is amazing Why? No reason for him to support the league over everything.

you should ignore my man ewing over anything lebron/simmons... Not even worth. What is funny to me is even if lebron didnt always have issues with this format which i actually like its shocking to me that people are shocked that a star player who has injuries that put them in the play in situation would have issues. No team lost lebron and AD so no team is in the play in that the lakers are while being title favorites that could get ****ed because of this situation. No **** lebron hates it as would anyone in this situation.

NBA Game Thread 4/26-5/2

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you should ignore my man ewing over anything lebron/simmons... Not even worth. What is funny to me is even if lebron didnt always have issues with this format which i actually like its shocking to me that people are shocked that a star player who has injuries that put them in the play in situation would have issues. No team lost lebron and AD so no team is in the play in that the lakers are while being title favorites that could get ****ed because of this situation. No **** lebron hates it as would anyone in this situation.
    He acts like an entitled child anytime things donít go his way. You know what he should do have done if he really did not like the play in format? Not quit on his team when they were out of the playoffs.

NBA Game Thread 4/26-5/2

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He's a POS. You know who else is acting like a POS? Kevin Love. retiree if you donít want to compete. Boo hoo my teams not good

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast