Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,609

    NBA Game Thread 4/26-5/2





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,197
    Man, Wizards really gave it to the Lakers.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,146
    The play in is going to be interesting. Wizards and Warriors are going to be tough #10 seeds to eliminate.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    The play in is going to be interesting. Wizards and Warriors are going to be tough #10 seeds to eliminate.
    I agree!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,907
    Well the Jazz were pissed last night....wow!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,197
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well the Jazz were pissed last night....wow!
    Holy cow!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,907
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Holy cow!
    Well after back to back losses to one of the worst teams in the league they needed to get the collective **** together.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,197
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well after back to back losses to one of the worst teams in the league they needed to get the collective **** together.
    154 is unreal, without D-Mitch too.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,907
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    154 is unreal, without D-Mitch too.
    And Conley.

    A starting lineup of Bojan, Ingles, O'neal, Niang, and Gobert did that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,820
    Is Giannis ok with the injury?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Is Giannis ok with the injury?
    Didnít look too bad but heís already had issues with that ankle.


    But Kevin Porter jr capitalized with 50 points and 11 assists* in a Rockets win over the Bucks. 9-15 from three. Loving this kid.


    *Heís the youngest player in NBA history to score 50+ points and 10+ assists in a game. 4th youngest to score 50+ points.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-30-2021 at 05:31 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Didnít look too bad but heís already had issues with that ankle.


    But Kevin Porter jr capitalized with 50 points and 11 assists* in a Rockets win over the Bucks. 9-15 from three. Loving this kid.


    *Heís the youngest player in NBA history to score 50+ points and 10+ assists in a game. 4th youngest to score 50+ points.
    Rockets basically got him for free too

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,879
    HEY EWING and the hatters

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sixers/comm..._current_past/


    Respect my eye for god tier defense... ben has 82 with games missed... respect my defensive eye.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-30-2021 at 07:02 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,102

    NBA Game Thread 4/26-5/2

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    HEY EWING and the hatters

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sixers/comm..._current_past/


    Respect my eye for god tier defense... ben has 82 with games missed... respect my defensive eye.
    So? No one said TJ doesnít get steals. You said Ben was the same as CP3 on O. you said you wouldnít trade Ben for James Harden. You said Robert Covington was a top 25 player etc.

    if you want people to respect your opinions have better opinions

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-30-2021 at 11:08 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,879
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So? No one said TJ doesnít get steals. You said Ben was the same as CP3 on O. you said you wouldnít trade Ben for James Harden. You said Robert Covington was a 25 player etc.

    if want people to respect your opinions have better opinions

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    said i wouldnt trade ben/thyb/green etc for harden... massive difference. Ben for harden straight up sure unless i am mistaken.

    my opinion is this.. dont laugh when top defense comes from the sixers... joel/ben/thyb/noel/cov etc... LEARN THE SPORT and understand defense matters as much as ahem wait for it... shooting

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •