Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Yep. The year Luka was drafted I wanted the 76ers to trade up for him.
    Why do everyone say that after the fact instead of posting it prior. Not saying you didn't but I didn't he would be THIS good

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Jokic solidified his MVP case. The reality is that he had already solidified it about 15-20 games ago. ESPN tried to create narratives that Embiid (who missed 19 games) and CP3( Who's avg. 16 ppg) and Steph (whose team is 10th place) were "close". The were never close.

It's a shame that the Nuggets lose Murray, cause outside of the Lakers, no one in the West would've stood a chance.

The Jazz and Suns were nice stories but at the end of the day, the Nuggets have Jokic and they don't.

See ya next year!
    Im giving the MVP to Embiid cause he actually play solid defense and not just grab rebounds cause of his size like Jokic. However, Jokic just dominates on offense like nobody's business!

76ers got very lucky against the short handed Spurs.

https://twitter.com/ClutchPointsApp/...048564226?s=20

Sixers win a close one in OT against a team who sat 5 players. Thx for finally showing up at the very end Ben for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Im giving the MVP to Embiid cause he actually play solid defense and not just grab rebounds cause of his size like Jokic. However, Jokic just dominates on offense like nobody's business!
    I give the MVP to Joker. This from a Philly fan

With 8 games left, Knicks have the same record as the Lakers. Knicks have been demolishing pre-season expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Yeah itís fair to say Philly fans have absolutely no clue what they are talking about with Jokic.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Yeah itís fair to say Philly fans have absolutely no clue what they are talking about with Jokic.
    Embiid defense is better. He is why thyb and ben are the defenders they are. That isnt my argument for why joel should win mvp though. My argument has always been put jokic with ben simmons and lets see how jokic deals with double/triple teams all day long. Sure he can pass out of a double a few times and he is an amazing passer but imagine doing what joel does on both ends while dealing with double teams always and knowing at best he can only pass to 3 guys who are all covered because someone is swaying off of ben simmons? Finding an open man for jokic is easy because there is an open man... Joels open man is ben simmons with joel in the paint... GG

Lebron had no issue with the play-in scenario.....until the Lakers were facing it. Gotta love it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Lebron had no issue with the play-in scenario.....until the Lakers were facing it. Gotta love it.
    I mean it makes sense. They were battling for a top seed. He gets hurt. Now they can miss the playoffs because of this dumb format lol. Not surprising it took for it to affect him before making a comment.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-03-2021 at 09:16 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I mean it makes sense. They were battling for a top seed. He gets hurt. Now they can miss the playoffs because of this dumb format lol. Not surprising it took for it to affect him before making a comment.

no it doesn't make sense....this is a guy who for years has not only thought he should be the voice for HIS sport, but the voice fot others AND in politics.........so no, if it wasn't a problem for him before it effected him, it shouldn't be after
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Everyone plays by the same rules and LeBron doesn't get to make them. I mean he's calling for dudes to get fired??? You know I think he should "shut up and dribble"

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    no it doesn't make sense....this is a guy who for years has not only thought he should be the voice for HIS sport, but the voice fot others AND in politics.........so no, if it wasn't a problem for him before it effected him, it shouldn't be after
    Agree with the sentiment of your post but to the bolded part, LeBron has openly been opposed to any kind of play-in format for years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/446952002

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Agree with the sentiment of your post but to the bolded part, LeBron has openly been opposed to any kind of play-in format for years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/446952002
    Has he?

https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-jame....co/y9tbcBsNow

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Again, here he is for a series format, as am I. But that was just bc the season suspension and 4 month layoff.

In a typical season he doesn't want 72 (82) games to come down to single elimination, which is understandable. Especially to teams with far inferior records.

Ik LeBron is fickle but I believe he's been consistent on this matter.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 05-03-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast