Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 369
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3,244

    GT#62 Phoenix Suns (42-18) @ Más Piadoso Knicks (34-27): X marks the Spot


    One more for the road...Thanks DMX. For everything.


    Random Thoughts:

    1. A Rose like no other: In his last 10 games, Derrick Rose is averaging 27.3 mpg, 16 ppg with FG% 52.4 and FT% 88. His effectiveness in driving has the defense collapsing and giving his teammates really good looks. While Elfrid Payton starts, Derrick Rose is who is really maximizing the talent of the 2nd unit.

    2. The Other Workaholic: While Julius Randle is the league leader 37.5 mpg, RJ Broadway Barrett has been averaging 34.4 mpg (20th league). What's interesting is how RJ is getting his numbers. Most of his offensive production comes from playing with the 2nd unit. I'm wondering it's because the 2nd unit has better ball movement with Rose and Quickley in the backcourt.

    3. Obi Tryin: Last 10 games, Obi Toppin has been averaging 2.8 ppg in 8.5 min. While the numbers may not be sexy, keep in mind he backs up the future MVP of the league who plays 37.5 mpg (1st in the league). Getting Obi quality minutes is going to be a challenge moving forward but he has Derrick Rose who has been a coach on the court with the young man.

    4. Phoenix Rising: Allegedly Chris Paul told Leon Rose, thanks but no thanks. Choosing to stay closer to his son on the Left Coast, Chris Paul headed to Phoenix where he's unlocked the weapons: DeAndre Ayton and Mikal Bridges. Devin Booker has become a prolific high volume scorer. The Suns have 4 guys in double digit scoring. Knicks D will be put to the test.

    Suns should be a little tired after tusslin' with the Brooklyn Nets, while the Knicks should feel rested. The WWE is on the line. Let's go Knicks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,529
    each every game we play is now the biggest game of the season, with Hawks winning last nite and now playing the Pistons and Heat playing the Bulls less LeVine this is a huge game to pull out, hey Hawks beat the Bucks now we have to stay toe to toe and beat the Sun's who played last nite and played 9 guys and all played over 33 min.

    Hopefully CP3 is tired lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,414
    Everyone in the media acting like monty williams is the leading coach of the year. I hope knicks take this personal and play this game for thibs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    36,357
    this would be one of the more impressive wins of the year.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,056
    Any chance CP3 sits bc he’s old and it’s a B2B?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25,172
    Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    Everyone in the media acting like monty williams is the leading coach of the year. I hope knicks take this personal and play this game for thibs
    Not everyone lot of ppl saying thibs deserves coach of year.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Any chance CP3 sits bc he’s old and it’s a B2B?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope he pulls a hammy.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,072
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Hope he pulls a hammy.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Wishing injury on anyone is fked up.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,626
    Biggest test of the year. I will lose my **** if we can pull this one out.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25,172
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Wishing injury on anyone is fked up.
    Didn't you guys wished KP get injured?

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,056
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Biggest test of the year. I will lose my **** if we can pull this one out.
    Lol. Can’t wait


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,109
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    each every game we play is now the biggest game of the season, with Hawks winning last nite and now playing the Pistons and Heat playing the Bulls less LeVine this is a huge game to pull out, hey Hawks beat the Bucks now we have to stay toe to toe and beat the Sun's who played last nite and played 9 guys and all played over 33 min.

    Hopefully CP3 is tired lol
    Everyone was saying we only beat the hawks bkuz Trae got hurt but they just won 5 straight

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,109
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Biggest test of the year. I will lose my **** if we can pull this one out.
    idk besides ayton we match up very well

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25,172
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    idk besides ayton we match up very well
    Booker and cp3 vs elf is scary those 15 mins of elf will be nightmare tonight

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,109
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Booker and cp3 vs elf is scary those 15 mins of elf will be nightmare tonight

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    cp3 is no spring chicken elf should be able to hold his own and Bullock on book

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •