Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You read war at the end of the world.
    I haven't.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The silliest conspiracy theory going right now is that Voter ID would restrict voters from casting ballots.
    Until someone proves this theory, I will say that it is simply people whining.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The silliest conspiracy theory going right now is that Voter ID would restrict voters from casting ballots.
    Until someone proves this theory, I will say that it is simply people whining.
    Someone should tell the right.

They are the ones who believe this theory, it is actually.the exact reason they are trying to push extra voter regulations.

Last edited by nastynice; 05-03-2021 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Honest question: Would Hillary ever be in the news if it wasnít for whataboutism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just look at how she got brought up here. Someone on the right brought her name up entirely unprompted. Itís why sheís still getting brought up five years after the 2016 election. She wonít be brought up by anyone again until she or Bill pass or when Republicans need a boogie women to scare their base.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Someone should tell the right.

They are the ones who believe this theory, it is actually.the exact reason they are trying to push extra voter regulations.

You are not proving anything to me. All you are doing is giving excuses for not requiring IDs.
    It is still the silliest theory out there.
    I will put the onus on you. How do you stop illegal votes from being cast?
    Last edited by catman; 05-03-2021 at 07:02 PM.

You are not proving anything to me. All you are doing is giving excuses for not requiring IDs.
    It is still the silliest theory out there.
    I will put the onus on you. How do you stop illegal votes from being cast?
    I'm not trying to prove anything. All I'm telling you is that the right wing is the ones who pushed this conspiracy theory amongst themselves, leading them to try and start adding regulations to voting so as to benefit from this conspiracy theory you mentioned

ok this one isn't a political one but, I thought of this after having 1 too many beers and listening to a late night radio show that I enjoy. Elvis didn't die he evolved into a BigFoot. I mean think about it towards the later years he was getting heftier was growing more hair it just makes sense that it was the evolution process and he currently running around as bigfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm not trying to prove anything. All I'm telling you is that the right wing is the ones who pushed this conspiracy theory amongst themselves, leading them to try and start adding regulations to voting so as to benefit from this conspiracy theory you mentioned

Really? If this is the case, this should be easy to refute.
    I'm still waiting for anyone to refute the statement that Voter ID will not supress legal votes.

Really? If this is the case, this should be easy to refute.
    I'm still waiting for anyone to refute the statement that Voter ID will not supress legal votes.
    You're really not getting what I'm saying.

Voter ID suppressing legal votes is what the GOP believes. It is the reason they are trying to push voter ID through.

I get what you are saying, but you don't get what I am saying. My original silly theory is that Voter ID supresses legal votes. You are saying that you think that is not a silly theory, yet you have not told me anything to make me disbelieve that it is not just another in a long line of silly conspiracy theories.
    I am still waiting for anyone to refute the statement that Voter ID will not supress legal votes.

My theory canít beat the lady who got on Fox who declared a state of emergency in Oregon for wokeness.

I get what you are saying, but you don't get what I am saying. My original silly theory is that Voter ID supresses legal votes. You are saying that you think that is not a silly theory, yet you have not told me anything to make me disbelieve that it is not just another in a long line of silly conspiracy theories.
    I am still waiting for anyone to refute the statement that Voter ID will not supress legal votes.
    I didnt comment whether or not I think it's a silly theory or not, I commented about the right believing this theory and it being the basis of them wanting to enact voter ID.

Your statement is nothing new. You have said that it is not necessary.
    This said, how do you stop voters from voting illegally? Either casting more than one vote or allowing illegal voters cast any ballots?
    This is a silly theory. Voter ID will not surpress any legal votes or any legal voters from casting ballots.

Your statement is nothing new. You have said that it is not necessary.
    This said, how do you stop voters from voting illegally? Either casting more than one vote or allowing illegal voters cast any ballots?
    This is a silly theory. Voter ID will not surpress any legal votes or any legal voters from casting ballots.
    I have said it's not necessary, but right now that's not the point I'm making.

How do you stop.voters from voting illegally? ID can be faked. Why not retina scan and blood sample for each voter?

Voter ID WILL lower voter turn out. A little common sense will go a long way. The GOP knows this, which is the exact reason they are pushing this.

IDs can be faked. We all know this.
    My point is this. Without proof of identification, how do you stop someone from voting 19 times at 19 different precincts in an election?
    You objection is a strawman. If credit cards can develop a way to tell you within 5 seconds if your card has been used the Feds can develop a voter ID that is just as accurate. If someone uses your number somewhere else, that vote is invalid.
    Retina scan could be useable, but blood draws are a bit invasive, don't you think? Be a bit reasonable.
    Last edited by catman; 05-03-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast