Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    IDs can be faked. We all know this.
    My point is this. Without proof of identification, how do you stop someone from voting 19 times at 19 different precincts in an election?
    You objection is a strawman. If credit cards can develop a way to tell you within 5 seconds if your card has been used the Feds can develop a voter ID that is just as accurate. If someone uses your number somewhere else, that vote is invalid.
    Retina scan could be useable, but blood draws are a bit invasive, don't you think? Be a bit reasonable.
    Credit cards havenít figured that out. I use my momís card when I go get her sometime from the store. They let me use her card without issue. The most you need to know is the personís ZIP code.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Credit cards havenít figured that out. I use my momís card when I go get her sometime from the store. They let me use her card without issue. The most you need to know is the personís ZIP code.
    he said credit cards can tell you in 5 seconds they've been used, not that credit cards could be used as IDs

Reality is, the issue is less about whether a voter ID system can be developed that greatly reduces the possibility of fraud and more about ensuring equitable access to those IDs.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    ok this one isn't a political one but, I thought of this after having 1 too many beers and listening to a late night radio show that I enjoy. Elvis didn't die he evolved into a BigFoot. I mean think about it towards the later years he was getting heftier was growing more hair it just makes sense that it was the evolution process and he currently running around as bigfoot.
    One time when on vacation, I took a walk in a field next to some woods. Just before I left and got into my car, I felt like I wanted to stay there permanently. It was hard for me to get in my car and leave. It was very strange. Maybe I was a bigfoot or a known animal in a previous life {LOL}.

Joe Biden is Bin Laden

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    One time when on vacation, I took a walk in a field next to some woods. Just before I left and got into my car, I felt like I wanted to stay there permanently. It was hard for me to get in my car and leave. It was very strange. Maybe I was a bigfoot or a known animal in a previous life {LOL}.
    or you have begun the evolution process and had you stayed there any longer you may have fully changed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234