Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,111

    Here is the Definition of Racism

    Not to mention hatred of law enforcement officers.
    https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status...7341%2Fpage-60

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,744
    That lady is a piece of ****.

    All cops are bastards.

    Both of these can be true.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,535
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    That lady is a piece of ****.

    All cops are bastards.

    Both of these can be true.
    Yep. One thing doesnít disprove the other.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    "You wanna be white so bad.." [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,111
    Sounds a bit racist, doesn't it?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,535
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Sounds a bit racist, doesn't it?
    No. It doesnít sound a bit racist. It sounds a whole lot of racist. Like 110%.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Such an amazing lesson for her child in the car.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Did she kill him afterwards?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,599
    What she said was racist. I donít know if she is a racist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Such an amazing lesson for her child in the car.
    Hes prob in the back checking his skin thinking thank god I'm white! [emoji23]



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4,500
    This lady is a school teacher.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What she said was racist. I donít know if she is a racist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As forcefully and frequently as she said it, knowing her child was right there as well....pretty sure we can extrapolate both.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    This lady is a school teacher.
    after that encounter, I'm not sure she's either
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Not to mention hatred of law enforcement officers.
    https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status...7341%2Fpage-60
    this is what happens when people are manipulated that all police are the same. this has been the narrative from media that routinely only covers police when they do something wrong, and rarely ever when they deserve to be recognized for something good.

    this is what enables someone like LeBron James to jump to a conclusion.


    as I said..

    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    That lady is a piece of ****.

    All cops are bastards.

    Both of these can be true.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is what happens when people are manipulated that all police are the same. this has been the narrative from media that routinely only covers police when they do something wrong, and rarely ever when they deserve to be recognized for something good.

    this is what enables someone like LeBron James to jump to a conclusion.


    as I said..




    Iíve been on the **** the police wagon for way longer than this site has existed.

    Itís not jumping to conclusions to call our our police state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •