Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I get it he’s off everyone’s radar but yours lol.

9 wins in a row, 4th seed, garden is bumping, all I care about. Could care less about Frank atm, I care about Ws. Go Knicks.
    i care about the upcoming games and we can't always make up for Payton, you are not getting it, all good but look at the schedule I don't want to lose because of Payton tbh.

I'm not obsessed lol never cared about Frank the individual only cared about the team, that's been pretty obvious lol, can you say that.

Now please stop and focus on what my point was not what you want it to be, talk about obsessed you just won't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i care about the upcoming games and we can't always make up for Payton, you are not getting it, all good but look at the schedule I don't want to lose because of Payton tbh.

I'm not obsessed lol never cared about Frank the individual only cared about the team, that's been pretty obvious lol, can you say that.

Now please stop and focus on what my point was not what you want it to be, talk about obsessed you just won't stop.
    Lol ok. I didn’t bring him up, you did. Like you do in every single thread.

I’ve always been team first. I dig into individual guys and coaching decisions when we’re losing. When we’re winning I shut up.

No one wants Payton playing, he’s basically obsolete on this team. But again during a 9 game win streak I’ll just go with it, looking forward to being a playoff team for the first time in years.

RJ looked bad today yet somehow this dude put up 25/12/4.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Lol ok. I didn’t bring him up, you did. Like you do in every single thread.

I’ve always been team first. I dig into individual guys and coaching decisions when we’re losing. When we’re winning I shut up.

No one wants Payton playing, he’s basically obsolete on this team. But again during a 9 game win streak I’ll just go with it, looking forward to being a playoff team for the first time in years.
    read the thread please I didn't bring him up he was brought up by others, and let me fix this so you get off what ever your agenda is,

Harper must be so deep in the rotation and i'd take him right now for some minutes, it would be more interesting and you can't leave him open. I just thought the other guy would defend their two pg's better who ate up Payton, so shoot me lol

no media including Knicks brings this up after games, yes 9 game win streak but the two losses before that were by two that we had both games and had a W before that we actually could be on a 12 game streak right now, it's been that good.

Rose just damn he's that good again and loves playing for Thibs, he is back next year for sure, imagine DSJ and a second go figure.

IQ is taking much better % shots and not forcing anything taking only 5 shots in 21 min, really playing some good defense as well, so happy with this kid.

I know it's too early but ECF between Knicks and Nets would be crazy. If Knicks stay at 4 spot they will have to go through Hawks and Philly which will be tough especially Philly unless embiid is out.

No wonder Philly and Heat didn't cough up assets for Lowry at deadline he's washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    No wonder Philly and Heat didn't cough up assets for Lowry at deadline he's washed up.

He's average 17 and 7 on better then career averages from the floor and 3, is a true point, and a gooddefender. Even today he had 9 assists to 1 TO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Any idea if Mitch can be back by the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Any idea if Mitch can be back by the playoffs?
    Don't think there is a chance for Mitch. I'm curious about Burks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Idk they never came out and said Mitch was out for the season. I always felt there was a reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

I think they said he was out for the regular season. I hope he can be back for the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Monday is tough challenge for Knicks.

The Knicks will sign Simi Shittu to a 10-day contract, according to SNY's Ian Begley.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast