Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Rose is playing defense, controlling pace, picking spots and scoring 15-20 within the offense, and getting everyone else involved. Is there a better backup PG in the league right now?

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Payton is special talent the only one on team with -9 everyone else was positive

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    That's harlious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This is New York’s first nine-game winning streak in a little over eight years. "Fourth place sounds good," Randle said. "But like I said, we're not done yet. We're trying to build something here. We're trying to build a culture."

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Is this version of Rose the best post-injury version? The game manager who picks his spots brilliantly? There were many years he couldn’t figure out how NOT to be washed up scorer version of Rose.
    He was really good with Thibs on Minnesota to. There’s something there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

GT#61 Toronto Raptors (25-34) @ Más Bendecido Knicks (33-27): Strive for Nine!

Knicks win the game and they’re putting up shots AFTER the game.
    Amazing.
    #puttininthework!

https://twitter.com/stevepopper/stat...996661252?s=21

Next game will be tough challenge for Knicks.

What a win. Man oh man this is fun
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

It just shows how much Frank is off the radar because Payton played 15 min and Rose played 33, i'm sure that is not ideal but glad that Covid is behind him.

How about our FO? Rose, Taj, they have been huge, Noel, Randle, IQ, and Obi is showing signs so maybe that Kentucky things is just a a thing lol,,,,,,,,well there is Knox.

Thibs always plays 10 when he can and yet he played 9 tonight and Knox couldn't get off the bench.

randle played 39 min only way Obi will get more min is if he can play some C, but the good news is he's showing improvement.

Did I say can't wait for burks to return he can play some PG and get Payton out, I hate even watching his demeanor.

Trent didn't look to happy did he, after the game his looked said, i'd be having tons of fun with these guys lol

Tomorrow Boston has Charl and Atl has Bucks

Miami has Bulls later, maybe they can pull out a miracle for us.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    It just shows how much Frank is off the radar because Payton played 15 min and Rose played 33, i'm sure that is not ideal but glad that Covid is behind him.

How about our FO? Rose, Taj, they have been huge, Noel, Randle, IQ, and Obi is showing signs so maybe that Kentucky things is just a a thing lol,,,,,,,,well there is Knox.

Thibs always plays 10 when he can and yet he played 9 tonight and Knox couldn't get off the bench.

randle played 39 min only way Obi will get more min is if he can play some C, but the good news is he's showing improvement.

Did I say can't wait for burks to return he can play some PG and get Payton out, I hate even watching his demeanor.

Trent didn't look to happy did he, after the game his looked said, i'd be having tons of fun with these guys lol
    Lol you are obsessed

Knicks really getting tons of attention and really great things being said, this is only going to help in FA, i'm feeling pretty confident we will have a successful off season.

This team however even though overachieving, (i'm not sure we can say that anymore), they just play together, next man up mentality, and really like each other. so it will be interesting who will stay and who will come, but no matter what my gut says we will have success.

upcoming schedule is actually not bad, we can fair pretty well and get to the point of locking in a top 6.

Suns - good but it's still winnable
    Bulls- beatable
    Houston- beatable
    Memphis- good and beatable

The next 4 we need no less than must wins, Charl and Boston, imagine Boston for that 6th spot last game of the year.

Knicks really getting tons of attention and really great things being said, this is only going to help in FA, i'm feeling pretty confident we will have a successful off season.

This team however even though overachieving, (i'm not sure we can say that anymore), they just play together, next man up mentality, and really like each other. so it will be interesting who will stay and who will come, but no matter what my gut says we will have success.

upcoming schedule is actually not bad, we can fair pretty well and get to the point of locking in a top 6.

Suns - good but it's still winnable
    Bulls- beatable
    Houston- beatable
    Memphis- good and beatable

The next 4 we need no less than must wins, Charl and Boston, imagine Boston for that 6th spot last game of the year.
    Let's hope CAA and Dolan again don't force another barf trade down our throats still can't get over that 2013 nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Lol you are obsessed
    lol i'm stating facts, what part is no true, i'd actually prefer him over Payton right now, minus the fouling? But it just is not happening, I want Payton off the floor and from that post you focused on Frank lol, what about Knox, what about Payton, that was the entire point,

Actually lol you are, go back and read it. Saying Frank is off Thibs radar is obsessed how exactly, lol.....need to chill on that kid, honestly, it had nothing to do with Frank and all to do with Payton.

I even said if it takes Burks return to sit him i'm all in.......

lol i'm stating facts, what part is no true, i'd actually prefer him over Payton right now, minus the fouling? But it just is not happening, I want Payton off the floor and from that post you focused on Frank lol, what about Knox, what about Payton, that was the entire point,

Actually lol you are, go back and read it. Saying Frank is off Thibs radar is obsessed how exactly, lol.....need to chill on that kid, honestly, it had nothing to do with Frank and all to do with Payton.

I even said if it takes Burks return to sit him i'm all in.......
    I get it he’s off everyone’s radar but yours lol.

9 wins in a row, 4th seed, garden is bumping, all I care about. Could care less about Frank atm, I care about Ws. Go Knicks.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast