Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

GT#61 Toronto Raptors (25-34) @ Más Bendecido Knicks (33-27): Strive for Nine!

Fatality: Grizzlies, Raptors, Lakers, Pelicans x2, Mavericks, Hornets, Hawks. The Knicks get a rematch against the Toronto Raptors. New York is only 2-8 in the division. A win can change all that.

Random Thoughts:

1. Visions of the 2003-2004 Detroit Pistons: I don't think the Knicks are getting any superstars to sign with them. The New York Knicks just aren't an appealable destination. Look at the history. It speaks for itself. What has changed is how the Knicks respond. They are no longer the whores of the NBA who take on bad contracts. What the Knicks can do, sign the most underrated players in the NBA who have a chip on their shoulder. The lunchpail Detroit squad who defeated the Los Angeles Lakers in 2004 are a more realistic model.

2. Deceptive Offensive Numbers and elite Defense: The Knicks are 22nd overall offense but they are 9th FG% and 3rd 3P%. Efficiency. Overall defense #1, 10th rebounding, 12th steals.

3. 24/11/6: Mr. Durability General Julius Randle. Comparable to Charles Barkley's MVP season. What's underrated is Randle's defense.

4. No more Trade Rumors: Notice something? Usually the New York media runs up the rumor mill. The Knicks are all quiet. The Knicks Front Office mission statement: We believe in you. It's created a sanctuary of positivity.

5. Ashley Judd: Kentucky fan. Um, why haven't the Knicks given her court side seats?

Knicks are on a roll. Let's keep it going!

Action Bronson 4 the win.

no more trade rumors because the trade deadline past????

Huge game with our remaining schedule this is another must win with Atlanta winning without their two best players over a Miami team which to me wasn't a terrible thing, 4 and 5 play each other and we have the tie breaker but realize this Hawks team has depth and when one player goes down another steps in, and Gallo came up big and they didn't miss a beat with Bogs subbing in for Trae.

FYI they are now 5-2 without Trae!

Toronto is really only missing Bouche, so hopefully we keep them in check today, this isn't a gimme

Rodney Hood (knee) is a late scratch vs. the Knicks on Saturday.

Raptors are mostly healthy and have won 4 straight. Gotta play smart. Hate these early starts. Let’s get this win boys
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I wanna see braided frank play

Randle’s a beast

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Randle’s a beast
    Ain't that the truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

GT#61 Toronto Raptors (25-34) @ Más Bendecido Knicks (33-27): Strive for Nine!

I totally convinced looking at game alone (throw out age) we couldn't make addition then Klye. He's just a brilliant player on both ends

Action Bronson is the truth

I wonder how coming off the bench makes GTJ feel about staying with TOR. I guess it doesn’t matter if he’s RFA.

Rose’s floaters have been vintage lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I wonder how coming off the bench makes GTJ feel about staying with TOR. I guess it doesn’t matter if he’s RFA.
    Is their a world where him a Lowry could be our starting backcourt next year?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is their a world where him a Lowry could be our starting backcourt next year?

I haven’t really thought about Lowry much because I assume he wants to go home to Philly. I think TOR will trade him where he wants to go.

Are Obi's minutes slowly on the rise?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast