Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Spencer Dinwiddie Playoff Ready?

Per him, twice in as many days. He has made it seem he will be ready to suit up on the playoffs. Just what the Nets need, the rich get richer lol

Today: https://clutchpoints.com/nets-news-s...-acl-recovery/

Yesterday: https://sports.yahoo.com/spencer-din...205847937.html

Would give them a huge boost. Especially if they are still dealing with injuries.

Dinwiddie will definitely be a plus

Spencer being back would be a distinct positive. Have to see what tomorrow’s signing is to get a hint of how realistic Marks thinks his return might be.

All Dinwiddie said was that "the ramp-up to be able to play in a playoff atmosphere is realistic." Kudos to him if he can pull off a miracle. But I doubt he's anything more than a fairly insignificant role player this season. He tore his ACL.
    Next season, I could see him and either Harris or Brown competing for the sixth man role. He'll probably pick up his player option after this injury.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    All Dinwiddie said was that "the ramp-up to be able to play in a playoff atmosphere is realistic." Kudos to him if he can pull off a miracle. But I doubt he's anything more than a fairly insignificant role player this season. He tore his ACL.
    Next season, I could see him and either Harris or Brown competing for the sixth man role. He'll probably pick up his player option after this injury.
    The day prior he shared a clip of Floyd saying give me 6 weeks and I'm ready.