Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Constantly have to delete cookies just to quote posts on here properly. Anyone else?

This has been going on for several years now. How is this never fixed? It doesn't matter if i use a different browser, different pc, different windows. I'm constantly having to delete cookies just to use the quote function to work temporarily before it happens again after a day or so. I can't possibly be the only this has affected over the years.

I've never had that issue. Don't expect a fix, as whatever tech team there was for PSD seems to have all but abandoned this place.

I don't know how much this actually matters, because I doubt I'll stick around for much longer with things as ghost town-like as they are, but... it seems I can't create new threads or send PMs? I'm replying to this random one because I can't even create threads in here, and I tried sending a PM to.. whoever, I don't know who the admins are anymore, and I keep getting a message that my inbox is full despite deleting a bunch of messages.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it." - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I don't know how much this actually matters, because I doubt I'll stick around for much longer with things as ghost town-like as they are, but... it seems I can't create new threads or send PMs? I'm replying to this random one because I can't even create threads in here, and I tried sending a PM to.. whoever, I don't know who the admins are anymore, and I keep getting a message that my inbox is full despite deleting a bunch of messages.
    Not sure how you got put into a different user group, but I switched you to another one. Try now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Not sure how you got put into a different user group, but I switched you to another one. Try now.
    Oh, ignore my reply in the MLB forum, I just saw this.

Looks like it's there now! Probably a parting gift from someone.

Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Oh, ignore my reply in the MLB forum, I just saw this.

Looks like it's there now! Probably a parting gift from someone.

Appreciate it.
    No problem, let Rush or I know if you have any other issues.