Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The best way to lead is hit big shots, get stops, and create shots for your teammates. If you can do those things well enough you can get away with throwing your teammates under the bus on social media and be a self centred prick for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nothing you state is factually accurate...

Kawhi was the 2nd highest scorer in the NBA Finals only missing the top mark by 0.2 shooting an unreal 58% from deep on 4 attempts per game with a 75% true shooting, while being the best defender on his team...

Furthermore the Raptors were in the ECF finals in 2016, Raptors won on 2019 and have been a dumpster fire since he left...

As I said, you sound goofy and no better than LeBron haters.
    OK, they were one game off of the ECF. Not far off. Consistent high seed. He didn't join a scrub team, joining an established winning team isn't impressive lol.

Duncan and Parker were the leaders of the team, Kawhi was the 2nd leading scorer and simply wasn't the most valuable player. Manu was still more of a leader at that point honestly.

Kawhi played very well in the 2014 finals. But having Parker/Duncan/Manu out there made it easy for him. 2nd leading scorer; he should have been the point guard of the offense to get the nod at that point.

It's well known that he won it for defending LeBron well and being efficient on offense, which is a pretty bad way to win a finals MVP honestly. He was the 3rd go to guy on the team.

The pressure is nothing for someone like that.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-10-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    OK, they were one game off of the ECF. Not far off. Consistent high seed. He didn't join a scrub team, joining an established winning team isn't impressive lol.

Duncan and Parker were the leaders of the team, Kawhi was the 2nd leading scorer and simply wasn't the most valuable player. Manu was still more of a leader at that point honestly.

Bruh use Google... They were literally swept in the semis in 2018...

I think much sharper minds disagree with your assement, just stop bro, your narrative is awful and not rooted in fact.

Bruh use Google... They were literally swept in the semis in 2018...

I think much sharper minds disagree with your assement, just stop bro, your narrative is awful and not rooted in fact.
    Just misremembering Raptors seasons.

Not like that changes the point anyway. A team that makes the semis is a very successful team , adding a top 5 player should put them in the hunt for a championship.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Can Rajon Rondo’s leadership help the Clippers come out of the West

Just misremembering Raptors seasons.

Not like that changes the point anyway. A team that makes the semis is a very successful team , adding a top 5 player should put them in the hunt for a championship.

They added Leonard, but they traded away arguably their best player
    in Derozan (a 2018 All-Star). It’s not like they signed Leonard to the exact same team in free agency.

Kawhi played very well in the 2014 finals. But having Parker/Duncan/Manu out there made it easy for him. 2nd leading scorer; he should have been the point guard of the offense to get the nod at that point.

It's well known that he won it for defending LeBron well and being efficient on offense, which is a pretty bad way to win a finals MVP honestly. He was the 3rd go to guy on the team.

The pressure is nothing for someone like that.

A bad way to win finals MVP haha

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Nothing you state is factually accurate...

Kawhi was the 2nd highest scorer in the NBA Finals only missing the top mark by 0.2 shooting an unreal 58% from deep on 4 attempts per game with a 75% true shooting, while being the best defender on his team...

Furthermore the Raptors were in the ECF finals in 2016, Raptors won on 2019 and have been a dumpster fire since he left...

As I said, you sound goofy and no better than LeBron haters.
    Owned

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123