Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

GT#60 Atlanta Hawks (32-26) @ Hosanna en lo más alto Knicks (32-27): Shock the World!

Hustlers of Culture: The New York Knicks are hitting their stride at the right time of the 2020-2021 NBA season. A seven game win streak is raising eye brows across the league. Coach Tom Thibodeau has restored the identity of this Knick franchise.

Random Thoughts:

1. Vida Vidi Vici: General Julius Caesar Randle continues his conquest of the East; leading his men to the 5th seed in the Eastern Conference. Randle leads the league in minutes. Emerged as a superstar. His health and conditioning unparalleled. His MVP candidacy must be acknowledged by the NBA.

2. Muscle Memory: Kenny Payne methodology was derived from US Navy Seals training. They intentionally tire you out before you learn combat so muscle memory develops. Fatigue will set in as teams go deeper into the NBA season. The Knicks are winning due to the fact, they've been through such intense conditioning that their body has hit their baseline. It shows. They come out of Half Time relaxed. Every possession looks as effortless as breathing. They don't panic when the opposition pulls ahead. They just overtake them with endurance.

3. Broadway Barrett & the 2nd Unit: Quietly, efficiently and surgically RJ Barrett has been prolific in minutes playing alongside the second unit against the opposing second unit. Barrett second on the Knicks, averaging 31 min/day which is 6 min less per game than Randle.

4.April Showers bring Rose Flowers: Derrick Rose's minutes seem to be increasing. Could Derrick Rose start over Elfrid Payton in the Playoffs?

Knicks are on a roll...they face a good test in the Atlanta Hawks. Let's GO KNICKS!

Well let me be the first to say that this is going to be the biggest game of the season thus far !!
    We have the chance to slide into 4th place with only a few games out of 3rd . But honestly I would prefer to stay in 4th and the hawks stay in 5th so that way the 1st round in the playoffs we match up against the hawks instead of the Celtics or the heat .
    Regardless I have to say that the hawks just like the Knicks have been a surprise team this season and are playing really well lead by young .
    Let’s see how we match up with them tonight .I’m definitely looking forward to this game ,
    Can we make it 8 in a row and move into 4 th place pretty much securing a spot in the playoffs.
    Let’s see what happens .
    Go Knicks !!

Gallo missed there last game. Love Gallo but hope is out. Pretty sure Huerter is out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So excited for this big game. This has the feels of a championship match

Bogs is on fire right now. I’m still salty we didn’t make a better effort to get him. Dude would have been perfect for us

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Bogs is on fire right now. I’m still salty we didn’t make a better effort to get him. Dude would have been perfect for us
    I like him too. How you do feel about Doug McDermott has a potential bench piece? I feel he is a little like a poor man's Bogs. For the right price, I would like him back. Of course, it depends on what if any big-ticket items we sign

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I like him too. How you do feel about Doug McDermott has a potential bench piece? I feel he is a little like a poor man's Bogs. For the right price, I would like him back. Of course, it depends on what if any big-ticket items we sign
    I guess it all depends on the status of Burks and Bullock. I wouldn’t be against it, though. Depends on the situation.

Danilo Gallinari (sore right foot) won't play on Wednesday against the Knicks.

Alec Burks (medical) won't play on Wednesday against the Hawks.

Instead of Barrett shifting to the second unit id like to see IQ, Rose, Frank, Toppin, and Taj. I think that lineup has good burst potential

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Instead of Barrett shifting to the second unit id like to see IQ, Rose, Frank, Toppin, and Taj. I think that lineup has good burst potential

Hard agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Meaningful games in April....Who saw that coming?

Making a playoff run, there has to be a backup veteran PF out there who can come in and give us some solid minutes.

GT#60 Atlanta Hawks (32-26) @ Hosanna en lo más alto Knicks (32-27): Shock the World!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Hard agree.
    It would be the a natural progression from the second unit with Burks that had been doing well.

I have a feeling we might see Frank tonight. I'm not sure what Thibs looking for but he’s been experimenting since Burks went down.

Last edited by ewing; 04-21-2021 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hardball View Post
    Making a playoff run, there has to be a backup veteran PF out there who can come in and give us some solid minutes.
    There's really not. Lance Thomas and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson before he was picked up by POR) come to mind, but I'd rather roll with Obi. At least until the playoffs.

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast