Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 362
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,959
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Some prisoners are not treated very well by general population in prison. Former cops, child molestors, grandma rapists, snitches -- those people do not enjoy much of their time in prison (not that prison should be enjoyable). They constantly look over their shoulders to see what someone is coming at them with.
    Jeffry Dahmer was beaten to death using broom handles. I don't believe anyone was ever charged with the crime.
    Jeffrey Dahmer's killer was charged with his murder. The thing is he was already serving a life sentence for a previous murder.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,158
    Do we not think he is beyond rehabilitation? I believe he's capable of being rehabilitated and believe he deserves that chance.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,959
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do we not think he is beyond rehabilitation? I believe he's capable of being rehabilitated and believe he deserves that chance.
    You can believe someone deserves a chance at rehabilitation and also believe they got a light sentence. Do I think Chauvin will be a much different man when he gets out of prison? Yeah but maybe not for the reasons that we would like him to be.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,456
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do we not think he is beyond rehabilitation? I believe he's capable of being rehabilitated and believe he deserves that chance.
    The law believes he can be rehabilitated. Otherwise he would get life in prison. By definition, that is the only way to interpret it. Otherwise the law is saying that someone isn't rehabilitated but they should be let out anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,319
    If they set up a meat grinder on the steps of City Hall and tossed in Chauvin and then fed the slop to the wolves, some people still wouldn't be happy.

    The guys is gone for 15-20 years. And that's assuming he doesn't get shanked in prison.

    Good riddance.

    Move on.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    If they set up a meat grinder on the steps of City Hall and tossed in Chauvin and then fed the slop to the wolves, some people still wouldn't be happy.

    The guys is gone for 15-20 years. And that's assuming he doesn't get shanked in prison.

    Good riddance.

    Move on.
    Onto the next cop killing black people, I admire your approach. Trying to reform your past!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    ChauvinShanked Contemption starring Morgan Freeman with Tim Robbins as Derek Chauvin, coming soon to a theater near you.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,319
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Onto the next cop killing black people, I admire your approach. Trying to reform your past!
    Stupid p[oing. But then again, on these forums, nothing surprises me.

    Some simple questions…………do you think police look for opportunities ti shoot black people???

    Or roust black people???

    Or put a beat down on black people???

    Or go out of their way to give black people a hard time???

    Do you think they just go out on patrol with a "let's find some blacks" idea???

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,319
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    ChauvinShanked Contemption starring Morgan Freeman with Tim Robbins as Derek Chauvin, coming soon to a theater near you.
    Maybe a little mor of ………

    Hope is a good thing, may be the best of the things. And a good thing never dies.

    From both sides would do us all a little good. (and why does there have to be "sides" at all???)

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Stupid p[oing. But then again, on these forums, nothing surprises me.

    Some simple questions…………do you think police look for opportunities ti shoot black people???

    Or roust black people???

    Or put a beat down on black people???

    Or go out of their way to give black people a hard time???

    Do you think they just go out on patrol with a "let's find some blacks" idea???
    It sure does seem that way. They bend over backwards to find ways to leave white people alone but not black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,319
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It sure does seem that way. They bend over backwards to find ways to leave white people alone but not black people.
    Turn the sound down on The Joy Reid Show and watch these………

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1rBlWOCE3E

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49b8EJFqqPQ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1uAp69IJnk

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UetPwpxlIwc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdTQkQjxu0 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...fs-department/
    Last edited by Sluggo1; 06-28-2021 at 01:08 PM.

  12. #327
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,405
    Defend the police! No more smear jobs on our boys in blue!

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,456
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  14. #329
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Good chance he only serves 15 years of that sentence due to Minnesota law and assuming with good behavior. Is that enough for intentionally murdering a man? Not imo. I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.

    Its a lighter sentence than he deserves.
    whatever the conviction I don't believe that he intentionally wanted to end the life of GF. negligent of course, but intended to murder I don't think was supported.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #330
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Stupid p[oing. But then again, on these forums, nothing surprises me.

    Some simple questions…………do you think police look for opportunities ti shoot black people???

    Or roust black people???

    Or put a beat down on black people???

    Or go out of their way to give black people a hard time???

    Do you think they just go out on patrol with a "let's find some blacks" idea???

    bold, absolutely the left believes this, the media told them so.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •