Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Your point is why wouldn't sadam get a fair trial? My point is sadam received a trial under the laws of the new regime in accordance with their newly established judicial system. We can't attempt to establish the American system everywhere.
    Oh god, lol, ok bin laden then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh god, lol, ok bin laden then.

Bin Laden was killed during military action trying to apprehend him. If he was captured, he would he received a military trial which is similar to a criminal trial in the US except all the members of the court- judge, lawyers, and jurors are typically military personnel.

One of the most famous military trials in US history was the Nuremberg trials in which several Germans were tried following WWII.

Bin Laden was killed during military action trying to apprehend him. If he was captured, he would he received a military trial which is similar to a criminal trial in the US except all the members of the court- judge, lawyers, and jurors are typically military personnel.

One of the most famous military trials in US history was the Nuremberg trials in which several Germans were tried following WWII.
    lmao, locked n loaded!

They didnt get Pakistan's permission to enter. No hall pass = what about this technicality?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao, locked n loaded!

They didnt get Pakistan's permission to enter. No hall pass = what about this technicality?

Take it up with Obama...

Take it up with Obama...
    Agreed.

But let's focus on the technicality. Why focus on the big picture when we've got this big juicy technicality right here. Just primed to be worn out.

If he hadn’t had his knee on a man’s neck, he wouldn’t have to worry about this.

https://twitter.com/jannwolfe/status...437960705?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If he hadn’t had his knee on a man’s neck, he wouldn’t have to worry about this.

https://twitter.com/jannwolfe/status...437960705?s=21
    Prison should inflict long term damage on his life prospects. As in he should be locked up until he dies, Whether that is from old age or beaten and raped daily i dont really care.

I'm not sure if anyone has told this idiot that people don't get 2 lives. He ended someone's life and now his is over, there are no do-overs.

Derek Chauvin's lawyers are arguing he deserves a lesser sentence based on, among other things, that he works in a broken system. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Let's get this man 30 years!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Sentenced to 22.5 years or 270 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we could see Chauvin out of jail in 2044. Seems too soon.

22 and a half years.

is there any comparable that people can point to whether this was too low or too high.

still seems like a lot of years, but I bet people are still not going to be happy. still convicted, anyone that wanted justice won. what is there to debate, he as he should will be spending a lot of time behind bars.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...29658698731530
    "I just want to reiterate: not just black lives matter, all lives matter."
    will be attacked/criticized by the left when? the bold was said to be offensive by those that support Black Lives Matter.

He will also have to register as a predatory offender when he does get out of prison. I believe this means he will need to get approval from his neighbors before he moves into an area. He will probably have to move somewhere that requires him to ultimately be removed entirely from society.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    22 and a half years.

is there any comparable that people can point to whether this was too low or too high.

still seems like a lot of years, but I bet people are still not going to be happy. still convicted, anyone that wanted justice won. what is there to debate, he as he should will be spending a lot of time behind bars.
    Good chance he only serves 15 years of that sentence due to Minnesota law and assuming with good behavior. Is that enough for intentionally murdering a man? Not imo. I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.

Its a lighter sentence than he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Good chance he only serves 15 years of that sentence due to Minnesota law and assuming with good behavior. Is that enough for intentionally murdering a man? Not imo. I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.

Its a lighter sentence than he deserves.
    Call me crazy but if you kill someone, you shouldn’t be eligible for “good behavior”. Your bad behavior has already been enough.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast