Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 362
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    The right decision was made by the jurors. Why complain and say they were biased when they made the clear as day correct decision.

    Put a gun to my head and ask me what 2+2 is. If I say 4, is it because I was pressured by the gun, or because it was the easy answer? Seems to be that some people (and they mostly align with a certain group that starts with "MA" and ends with "GA") want to believe that Chauvin was convicted because of media pressure to the jury. To me, it entirely had to do with an extremely long video showing a cop murdering a guy with no remorse. I've seen many point out that Chauvin was rightfully convicted, but for some reason complain that the jury was biased. Makes 0 sense to me other than having to agree with the liberals on a hot topic bothers many.

    Also funny hearing you complain now about Lebron, when you spent years on end slurping on his **** every game he played.
    love lebron... lebron not doing his homework and trying to destroy a cop that did his job just because the cop killed a black person who was about to kill someone is the problem. He gave no ****s about looking at what happened and just went right to this cop is guilty end him.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,993
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The fact that a sizable portion of this country wants him to go free is disturbing.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    wait this has to be just you being dumb right? because i havent seen anybody wanting him to go free or thinking he should go free. I have seen people saying that we still need to follow the judisical system which clearly wasnt followed here. No he shouldnt go free but the public cant be the judge/jury and executioner as well

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,993
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If you watched a video of the guy kill him, why do you care for a retrial? What in the decision do you feel needs to change?

    When someone has such an extreme stance in which their concern is a technicality in a fair trial vs watching someone convicted for killing a man on video, it definitely raises questions about where your priorities

    If you truly feel it's about the right to a trial, then tell me if you made a fuss about bin laden's lack of trial? Saddam Hussein? If you didn't then clearly losing the right to a fair trial is not the infringement on human rights as you are acting it to.be with your extreme stance in the chauvin case.

    When someone has such an extreme stance based on a technicality, it makes their entire argument come off as insincere.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    so we should just throw a persons rights out of the window? where is the line exactly? Should he go to jail for life you are damn right but everyone should have a fair and just trial nomatter the circumstance and that is the issue. i dont give a **** if they put the cop to death tbh but allowing this has massive issues for the future and that is what matters. Retrial him/find him guilty/give him a life senterence but follow the rules of the law and move on. You cant let **** like this happen just because of the public opinion. If that is the case lets just go back to the 1800s etc.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wait this has to be just you being dumb right? because i havent seen anybody wanting him to go free or thinking he should go free. I have seen people saying that we still need to follow the judisical system which clearly wasnt followed here. No he shouldnt go free but the public cant be the judge/jury and executioner as well
    Trust me, these Trumper types have this wierd tactic where they never actually say their opinion, they just dance around the bush all day. Should be pretty easy to spot by now, but the clear example here is finger fingerbang.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so we should just throw a persons rights out of the window? where is the line exactly? Should he go to jail for life you are damn right but everyone should have a fair and just trial nomatter the circumstance and that is the issue. i dont give a **** if they put the cop to death tbh but allowing this has massive issues for the future and that is what matters. Retrial him/find him guilty/give him a life senterence but follow the rules of the law and move on. You cant let **** like this happen just because of the public opinion. If that is the case lets just go back to the 1800s etc.
    You feel this way about the two brown guys I mentioned?

    So who cares if the guy was at a BLM protest? He believes black lives deserve fair and equal treatment, so how does that lead to a mistrial? What else should BLM supporters be barred from?



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,993
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You feel this way about the two brown guys I mentioned?

    So who cares if the guy was at a BLM protest? He believes black lives deserve fair and equal treatment, so how does that lead to a mistrial? What else should BLM supporters be barred from?



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    be barred from? Why not just tell the jury selection the truth that he was there? You think its alright to go to this/support this and then not let them know there could be bias in a case where a white disgusting cop killed a black man? I get it though because of how disgusting what the cop did was everyone would have found him guilty but what if they allowed white surpremicists on the jury selection that didnt reveal they went to such get togethers and we got a hung jury because of it? Would that be alright because this white juror who is a racist went to a white racist meeting and the jury selection group never knew and still allowed him on the jury? Not at all saying the guy that went to the BLM movement is a sick racist but even if there is an incling of bias HE CANT BE A JUROR

    If members of this jury were against BLM and all for the all lives matter crap and never said anything and forced this to be a hung jury and it came out after they were vetted correctly and they clearly had bias which is why this cop is free what would then happen? We would have a retrial etc without any 2nd thought and you and others trying to justify this stupidity would be all for a retrial correct?

    The courtroom cant be about color period. Final the damn system or the system is ****ed forever. Its that simple
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 05-06-2021 at 05:26 AM.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    be barred from? Why not just tell the jury selection the truth that he was there? You think its alright to go to this/support this and then not let them know there could be bias in a case where a white disgusting cop killed a black man? I get it though because of how disgusting what the cop did was everyone would have found him guilty but what if they allowed white surpremicists on the jury selection that didnt reveal they went to such get togethers and we got a hung jury because of it? Would that be alright because this white juror who is a racist went to a white racist meeting and the jury selection group never knew and still allowed him on the jury? Not at all saying the guy that went to the BLM movement is a sick racist but even if there is an incling of bias HE CANT BE A JUROR

    If members of this jury were against BLM and all for the all lives matter crap and never said anything and forced this to be a hung jury and it came out after they were vetted correctly and they clearly had bias which is why this cop is free what would then happen? We would have a retrial etc without any 2nd thought and you and others trying to justify this stupidity would be all for a retrial correct?

    The courtroom cant be about color period. Final the damn system or the system is ****ed forever. Its that simple
    You're somehow equating an equality movement with being biased in a case as clear cut as watching a 10 min video of this guy kill him.

    If I went to a BLM rally I could.still be a perfectly unbiased juror, what bias is there for you to worry about? How is opposing systemic racism biased?

    Also, the fact that your voice of concern seems to be louder for this particular technicality than the actual event that happened, it just smell bad. If there is a sizable portion of this country with this same thinking like you have on the chauvin situation, doesn't it kind of make sense the other side feels they need to protest and be louder, cuz w t f ??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-06-2021 at 05:36 AM.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,993
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're somehow equating an equality movement with being biased in a case as clear cut as watching a 10 min video of this guy kill him.

    If I went to a BLM rally I could.still be a perfectly unbiased juror, what bias is there for you to worry about? How is opposing systemic racism biased?

    Also, the fact that your voice of concern seems to be louder for this particular technicality than the actual event that happened, it just smell bad. If there is a sizable portion of this country with this same thinking like you have on the chauvin situation, doesn't it kind of make sense the other side feels they need to protest and be louder, cuz w t f ??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    so now you are saying all blm people are unbiased with 0 racism? are you stupid? Lebron James literally again just tried to end a cops career without even knowing about the situation but somehow someway you think all BLM people are unbiased and not racist? jesus christ just stop... just because you are telling yourself you are unbiased and would be unbiased but have sat here and **** on china for being the only ones to eat weird **** that caused covid is hilarious... Again IF a guy that went to an all lives matter movment was on the jury selection and helped cause a hung jury and you found out after what route would you take???????? Dont be a hypocrite now

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so now you are saying all blm people are unbiased with 0 racism? are you stupid? Lebron James literally again just tried to end a cops career without even knowing about the situation but somehow someway you think all BLM people are unbiased and not racist? jesus christ just stop... just because you are telling yourself you are unbiased and would be unbiased but have sat here and **** on china for being the only ones to eat weird **** that caused covid is hilarious... Again IF a guy that went to an all lives matter movment was on the jury selection and helped cause a hung jury and you found out after what route would you take???????? Dont be a hypocrite now
    Haha, no I'm not saying ALL BLM protestors aren't racist, obviously I'm sure some are, just as any people of any group are, lol. You can take a characteristic of ANY juror and obviously you cant say ALL "x" arent racist.

    I'm saying supporting racial equality doesnt make anyone biased. The reason people attended BLM was to support racial equality.

    ALM is fundamentally different in that it is a kinda racist movement. Obviously the words all lives matter is not racist, but the actual movement itself is an opposition movement to a racial equality movement. This is fundamentally racist.

    Blue lives matter is not racist, blue lives matter is to support police. But all lives matter is to oppose black lives matter.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,993
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, no I'm not saying ALL BLM protestors aren't racist, obviously I'm sure some are, just as any people of any group are, lol. You can take a characteristic of ANY juror and obviously you cant say ALL "x" arent racist.

    I'm saying supporting racial equality doesnt make anyone biased. The reason people attended BLM was to support racial equality.

    ALM is fundamentally different in that it is a kinda racist movement. Obviously the words all lives matter is not racist, but the actual movement itself is an opposition movement to a racial equality movement. This is fundamentally racist.

    Blue lives matter is not racist, blue lives matter is to support police. But all lives matter is to oppose black lives matter.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    this is all that needed to be said... Nothing more. Sorry it just is. You cant assume this guy didnt have bias and when he didnt tell them that was all that was needed. No reason to even read the rest you just made my point for me period. This cop deserves life but if the inofrmation was correct he should be given a retrial where he will still be found guilty because none of us are ****ing morons BUT A RETRIAL he deserves because they didnt do their damn homework in the most important case in america as of late.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,721
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, no I'm not saying ALL BLM protestors aren't racist, obviously I'm sure some are, just as any people of any group are, lol. You can take a characteristic of ANY juror and obviously you cant say ALL "x" arent racist.

    I'm saying supporting racial equality doesnt make anyone biased. The reason people attended BLM was to support racial equality.

    ALM is fundamentally different in that it is a kinda racist movement. Obviously the words all lives matter is not racist, but the actual movement itself is an opposition movement to a racial equality movement. This is fundamentally racist.

    Blue lives matter is not racist, blue lives matter is to support police. But all lives matter is to oppose black lives matter.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    What if a juror went to a Blue lives matter rally? Could that person be unbiased as well? What if a juror had a family member that was a police officer?

    There is a reason these types of questions were asked on the juror questionnaire. In this case especially, BLM members or supporters as well as those involved directly or indirectly with law enforcement may have a bias. Combine this with idiots like Maxine Waters or our president sticking his nose in, and you have grounds for a mistrial. It's as if certain people want Chauvin to be found not guilty. And perhaps it's not the side you think.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,993
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    What if a juror went to a Blue lives matter rally? Could that person be unbiased as well? What if a juror had a family member that was a police officer?

    There is a reason these types of questions were asked on the juror questionnaire. In this case especially, BLM members or supporters as well as those involved directly or indirectly with law enforcement may have a bias. Combine this with idiots like Maxine Waters or our president sticking his nose in, and you have grounds for a mistrial. It's as if certain people want Chauvin to be found not guilty. And perhaps it's not the side you think.
    spot on. He will ignore this though much like the others in here who want justice nomatter how they get it. We all want justice but we want it done right period because if not going forward **** is gonna get real bad. The dude is guilty period but do the trial right and make sure he is convicted correctly and put his *** behind bars for life

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,117
    This trial should never have taken place in Minneapolis and the jurors should have been selected from people in the area where the trial was conducted. There was too much pre-trial publicity in Minneapolis.
    I don't think that a fair, impartial jury was likely to be found there.
    The juror in question here could face perjury charges for lying to the court during the jury selection process.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,282
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm not familiar with Minnesota's legal system where intent is different. The way I interpreted it is that they deemed the knee on the neck being intentional and thus, enough of a probable cause of it being intentional murder. While I disagree that Chauvin intentionally murdered him, Chauvin is a scumbag who should be in prison, period. I side with the doctor who illustrated that while the knee did play a role in Floyd's death, it was a multitude of factors including drugs in his system. Floyd didn't deserve to die, Chauvin deserves to go to prison, end of story.
    A death that happens during the commission of a felony is murder by statute. They don't need to prove intent. If Chauvin committed an assault that is a felony, if someone dies during that then it's murder.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,282
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I actually agree with you, a potentially biased jury member is a bad look and inexcusable, someone on the prosecution really messed up their checks.



    So itís not your desired result but mine?

    Do you think what Chauvin did was wrong and should he go to jail for it or not? No more tap dancing, answer the questions.
    I think it was the defense that screwed up not the prosecution. The prosecution wants biased jurists ... they just don't want it being discovered later and used in an appeal.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •