Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 362
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,993
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The defense is trying the hail mary shot of saying the case was so high profile that they couldn’t get a fair trial. But the problem with that is that you’re literally never going to find a jury’s worth of people who haven’t heard of this case.
    This is going to be a major problem going forward as well. People want justice but want it nomatter what and that isnt how this system can be going forward. Lebron james literally almost just ****ed a guy because of his followers and his mouth when the policeman did his job correctly.

    As for the current case the officer murdered a guy but there was 0 chance his trial was done by the book of the law. It was done because public opinion would literally lead to riots galore and this cop was made out as an example which is wrong. I hope the judge gives him life in jail but of course this trial wasnt done by the book. Every juror on that list knew what the guy did/saw the videos/watched the news and had no choice but to say guilty because if they didnt imagine what would happen to these jurors lives considering this was broadcasting live on TV/internet etc.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,403
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if this murderer got off on a rediclous technicality? That would own the libs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ridiculous technicality? The sixth amendment gives you the right to an impartial jury.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,692

    Chauvin guilty on all charges

    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Ridiculous technicality? The sixth amendment gives you the right to an impartial jury.
    There is overwhelming proof of guilt. Yes this would a reduclius technicality but it would upset “the libs”. Very funny


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-05-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You know, yet you keep asking over and over?
    I want you to admit that you have no idea what you are doing, to no one's surprise.
    You make a bold statement and refuse to back it.
    I want you to own your mistakes and admit that you are wrong, as you always are when you assume things about me.
    Last edited by catman; 05-05-2021 at 09:20 AM.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,557
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    This is going to be a major problem going forward as well. People want justice but want it nomatter what and that isnt how this system can be going forward. Lebron james literally almost just ****ed a guy because of his followers and his mouth when the policeman did his job correctly.

    As for the current case the officer murdered a guy but there was 0 chance his trial was done by the book of the law. It was done because public opinion would literally lead to riots galore and this cop was made out as an example which is wrong. I hope the judge gives him life in jail but of course this trial wasnt done by the book. Every juror on that list knew what the guy did/saw the videos/watched the news and had no choice but to say guilty because if they didnt imagine what would happen to these jurors lives considering this was broadcasting live on TV/internet etc.
    If Lebron James never existed, this court case would still be known to every single person in the country.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    This is going to be a major problem going forward as well. People want justice but want it nomatter what and that isnt how this system can be going forward. Lebron james literally almost just ****ed a guy because of his followers and his mouth when the policeman did his job correctly.

    As for the current case the officer murdered a guy but there was 0 chance his trial was done by the book of the law. It was done because public opinion would literally lead to riots galore and this cop was made out as an example which is wrong. I hope the judge gives him life in jail but of course this trial wasnt done by the book. Every juror on that list knew what the guy did/saw the videos/watched the news and had no choice but to say guilty because if they didnt imagine what would happen to these jurors lives considering this was broadcasting live on TV/internet etc.
    The right decision was made by the jurors. Why complain and say they were biased when they made the clear as day correct decision.

    Put a gun to my head and ask me what 2+2 is. If I say 4, is it because I was pressured by the gun, or because it was the easy answer? Seems to be that some people (and they mostly align with a certain group that starts with "MA" and ends with "GA") want to believe that Chauvin was convicted because of media pressure to the jury. To me, it entirely had to do with an extremely long video showing a cop murdering a guy with no remorse. I've seen many point out that Chauvin was rightfully convicted, but for some reason complain that the jury was biased. Makes 0 sense to me other than having to agree with the liberals on a hot topic bothers many.

    Also funny hearing you complain now about Lebron, when you spent years on end slurping on his **** every game he played.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 05-05-2021 at 10:42 AM.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    The right decision was made by the jurors. Why complain and say they were biased when they made the clear as day correct decision.

    Put a gun to my head and ask me what 2+2 is. If I say 4, is it because I was pressured by the gun, or because it was the easy answer? Seems to be that some people (and they mostly align with a certain group that starts with "MA" and ends with "GA") want to believe that Chauvin was convicted because of media pressure to the jury. To me, it entirely had to do with an extremely long video showing a cop murdering a guy with no remorse. I've seen many point out that Chauvin was rightfully convicted, but for some reason complain that the jury was biased. Makes 0 sense to me other than having to agree with the liberals on a hot topic bothers many.

    Also funny hearing you complain now about Lebron, when you spent years on end slurping on his **** every game he played.
    People that want what Chauvin did to be legal are upset.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,117
    I will state, for the record, that I felt that Derek Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter in this case. The fact that the jury found him guilty of murder does not bother me.
    Now, little spliffy, what was it that you wanted to say about this?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If Lebron James never existed, this court case would still be known to every single person in the country.
    He's not talking about that case. He's talking about the shooting of the girl with the knife in Ohio.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I want you to admit that you have no idea what you are doing, to no one's surprise.
    You make a bold statement and refuse to back it.
    I want you to own your mistakes and admit that you are wrong, as you always are when you assume things about me.
    Unfortunately, my lawyer has advised me to stay mum on this issue.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    People that want what Chauvin did to be legal are upset.
    You're such a messed up human.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I will state, for the record, that I felt that Derek Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter in this case. The fact that the jury found him guilty of murder does not bother me.
    Now, little spliffy, what was it that you wanted to say about this?
    Lofl no way! You've only repeated yourself nearly a dozen times now.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    I'm Gonna Walk Hell Track, So Cal
    Posts
    1,564
    It's interesting how people are claiming the jurors only determined "guilty" based on concern for repercussion.

    What about the other side of the coin? Maybe they currently have concerns of repercussion by law enforcement and those upset with the verdict?

  14. #194
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Racing View Post
    It's interesting how people are claiming the jurors only determined "guilty" based on concern for repercussion.

    What about the other side of the coin? Maybe they currently have concerns of repercussion by law enforcement and those upset with the verdict?
    a jury or juror should only go on the evidence/facts in the case, nothing else.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    a jury or juror should only go on the evidence/facts in the case, nothing else.
    Like a 10 minute video of a cop slowly murdering a citizen?

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •