Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The defense is trying the hail mary shot of saying the case was so high profile that they couldn’t get a fair trial. But the problem with that is that you’re literally never going to find a jury’s worth of people who haven’t heard of this case.
    This is going to be a major problem going forward as well. People want justice but want it nomatter what and that isnt how this system can be going forward. Lebron james literally almost just ****ed a guy because of his followers and his mouth when the policeman did his job correctly.

As for the current case the officer murdered a guy but there was 0 chance his trial was done by the book of the law. It was done because public opinion would literally lead to riots galore and this cop was made out as an example which is wrong. I hope the judge gives him life in jail but of course this trial wasnt done by the book. Every juror on that list knew what the guy did/saw the videos/watched the news and had no choice but to say guilty because if they didnt imagine what would happen to these jurors lives considering this was broadcasting live on TV/internet etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if this murderer got off on a rediclous technicality? That would own the libs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ridiculous technicality? The sixth amendment gives you the right to an impartial jury.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Chauvin guilty on all charges

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Ridiculous technicality? The sixth amendment gives you the right to an impartial jury.
    There is overwhelming proof of guilt. Yes this would a reduclius technicality but it would upset “the libs”. Very funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-05-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You know, yet you keep asking over and over?
    I want you to admit that you have no idea what you are doing, to no one's surprise.
    You make a bold statement and refuse to back it.
    I want you to own your mistakes and admit that you are wrong, as you always are when you assume things about me.
    Last edited by catman; 05-05-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    This is going to be a major problem going forward as well. People want justice but want it nomatter what and that isnt how this system can be going forward. Lebron james literally almost just ****ed a guy because of his followers and his mouth when the policeman did his job correctly.

As for the current case the officer murdered a guy but there was 0 chance his trial was done by the book of the law. It was done because public opinion would literally lead to riots galore and this cop was made out as an example which is wrong. I hope the judge gives him life in jail but of course this trial wasnt done by the book. Every juror on that list knew what the guy did/saw the videos/watched the news and had no choice but to say guilty because if they didnt imagine what would happen to these jurors lives considering this was broadcasting live on TV/internet etc.
    If Lebron James never existed, this court case would still be known to every single person in the country.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

The right decision was made by the jurors. Why complain and say they were biased when they made the clear as day correct decision.

Put a gun to my head and ask me what 2+2 is. If I say 4, is it because I was pressured by the gun, or because it was the easy answer? Seems to be that some people (and they mostly align with a certain group that starts with "MA" and ends with "GA") want to believe that Chauvin was convicted because of media pressure to the jury. To me, it entirely had to do with an extremely long video showing a cop murdering a guy with no remorse. I've seen many point out that Chauvin was rightfully convicted, but for some reason complain that the jury was biased. Makes 0 sense to me other than having to agree with the liberals on a hot topic bothers many.

Also funny hearing you complain now about Lebron, when you spent years on end slurping on his **** every game he played.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 05-05-2021 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    The right decision was made by the jurors. Why complain and say they were biased when they made the clear as day correct decision.

Put a gun to my head and ask me what 2+2 is. If I say 4, is it because I was pressured by the gun, or because it was the easy answer? Seems to be that some people (and they mostly align with a certain group that starts with "MA" and ends with "GA") want to believe that Chauvin was convicted because of media pressure to the jury. To me, it entirely had to do with an extremely long video showing a cop murdering a guy with no remorse. I've seen many point out that Chauvin was rightfully convicted, but for some reason complain that the jury was biased. Makes 0 sense to me other than having to agree with the liberals on a hot topic bothers many.

Also funny hearing you complain now about Lebron, when you spent years on end slurping on his **** every game he played.
    People that want what Chauvin did to be legal are upset.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I will state, for the record, that I felt that Derek Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter in this case. The fact that the jury found him guilty of murder does not bother me.
    Now, little spliffy, what was it that you wanted to say about this?

If Lebron James never existed, this court case would still be known to every single person in the country.
    He's not talking about that case. He's talking about the shooting of the girl with the knife in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I want you to admit that you have no idea what you are doing, to no one's surprise.
    You make a bold statement and refuse to back it.
    I want you to own your mistakes and admit that you are wrong, as you always are when you assume things about me.
    Unfortunately, my lawyer has advised me to stay mum on this issue.

People that want what Chauvin did to be legal are upset.
    You're such a messed up human.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I will state, for the record, that I felt that Derek Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter in this case. The fact that the jury found him guilty of murder does not bother me.
    Now, little spliffy, what was it that you wanted to say about this?
    Lofl no way! You've only repeated yourself nearly a dozen times now.

It's interesting how people are claiming the jurors only determined "guilty" based on concern for repercussion.

What about the other side of the coin? Maybe they currently have concerns of repercussion by law enforcement and those upset with the verdict?

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Racing View Post
    It's interesting how people are claiming the jurors only determined "guilty" based on concern for repercussion.

What about the other side of the coin? Maybe they currently have concerns of repercussion by law enforcement and those upset with the verdict?
    a jury or juror should only go on the evidence/facts in the case, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    a jury or juror should only go on the evidence/facts in the case, nothing else.
    Like a 10 minute video of a cop slowly murdering a citizen?

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast