Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Chauvin guilty on all charges

Wow I just watched Tucker for the second time in my life. I can't believe how angry these people are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-21-2021 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wow I just watched Tucker for the second time in my life. I've can't believe how angry these people are.

Tucker is an evil bastard too. Like Hannity lies but he's also pretty dim. Tucker is actually super intelligent. Which makes what he says even more devious.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 04-21-2021 at 04:29 AM.

Wow I just watched Tucker for the second time in my life. I've can't believe how angry these people are.

They're angry about the verdict?

Seriously??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I was in Minneapolis a couple nights last week to watch the Twins suck in 40 degree weather (fun otherwise!)
    We stayed downtown, just a few blocks from the trial.
    There was a curfew both nights because of the Brooklyn Center shooting that Sunday and things just felt tense. Not many bars open and we weren't staying out late anyway, but it certainly isn't my norm to be walking by armed National Guards all over and when we came to a street where 12 police cars were parked in a line, we altered our route.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Chauvin guilty on all charges

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Seriously??

No, no, no. Angry that people wanted a guilty verdict and it wasn't a fair trial. Also it's a nefarious power grab by the left.
    Last edited by ewing; 04-21-2021 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No, no, no. Angry that people wanted a guilty verdict and it wasn't a fair trial. Also it's a nefarious power grab by the left.
    I really think they are running out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    This is good for small businesses, a lot of people were interviewed after the verdict and they said they wouldn't have to go out rioting and looting.
    It could still happen. But it won't be as severe.

We can't have people getting sentences if it will cause rioting and looting regardless of the truth.
    No justice, no peace.

**** your gaslighting.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Seriously??

Most of my family are racist pieces of ****. They probably tried to call in.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Most of my family are racist pieces of ****. They probably tried to call in.
    Yeah me too. Most of my family still lives in hick towns or out near the country here. Nothing I can do. Will still probably go to the family reunion in July and listen to the ignorance and stupidity.

Still, this conviction is a great first step. I am sure there will be an appeal, but that just keeps the bastage in jail that much longer. Although I am concerned that judge will not give him the maximum sentences he deserves.

I imagine they will have to keep Chavin out of the general population. He might not be all that popular with the rest of the men.

The problem is that until every time a cop misbehaving video comes out results in a conviction the narrative won't change, and unfortunately not ever video of a cop misbehaving is actually illegal behavior by cops so it's never going to happen that the courts and the public agree in every case.

Wow I just watched Tucker for the second time in my life. I can't believe how angry these people are.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CN7JZ...d=x2a79xxzmgzw

Angry? No, more like completely deranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The problem is that until every time a cop misbehaving video comes out results in a conviction the narrative won't change, and unfortunately not ever video of a cop misbehaving is actually illegal behavior by cops so it's never going to happen that the courts and the public agree in every case.
    In order to convict a cop, you need more evidence than Dave Chapelle required to convict R Kelly...

https://youtu.be/XXc3O6GMZt0?t=108
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Glad to see your priorities are in the right place.

What the **** does your last line even ****ing mean lol.

And we all know you guys wanted a not guilty and riots. And to blame it all on your arch nemesis Maxine Waters.
    No, I'm glad he got sentenced, to me he seemed guilty of Manslaughter for sure. I'm not as certain about the Murder 2 charge it didn't seem to be planned, and I wouldn't say he was even being reckless, as he was doing a maneuver, that he was trained and was approved for use in his department and across thousands of others.

I wouldn't blame Maxine Waters, people would have looted regardless of anything she says or does.
    HOWEVER, even if she isn't outright insiting riots, she's certainly enflaming things right now, and she's right on the line.

The last part should be obvious. The verdict of the cases needs to follow a utilitarian approach, if an outcome is likely going to spark a riot, then you have to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yeah, those people are just primed to loot and riot. From my point of view I kind of focus on the police misconduct and incidents like Floyd that sparks those riots.
    But if you can give them the verdict they want and decrease the likelihood of riots, and looting, and violence why not?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast